It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somthing really strange today Over Pa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
ok it was about 4:45 in the after noon it was Just another day till i noticed this unfolding, first i noticed 5 jets in the sky i know this because there were 5 contrails, ehh ive seen them before but never like this, two jets banked off and started circling i could tell because the contrail was turning there were five jets, were they dog fighting ? i dunno but after 30 mins of watching this is when i got freaked out, the clouds looked like a spiral like the hurrican symbol with more arms and there were orange streaks in the arms then the cool part the center of this cloud spiral was like all weird looking, like a giant rolling cloud with like lines in it, now on to the cool part after the sun set you could still the orange spirals my gf was like wow thats soo cool, were there any jets scrambled today in pa, i need some awnsers

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Where was your camera during all of this? It lasted for hours and you didn't think to take a photo? Not even with a cell phone or something?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I wanted to but my camera was in my other car that my Gf has and my cam ion my phone was busted i swear on my life that this took place

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
can someone see if there was a squadren scrambled over pa about 4:45 Pm eastren Standard time, Over Central Pa, Lycoming/Clinton County

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Anyone Live in Pa Near Williamsport ?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Can someone please look in to this ???? anyone in the PA region

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I live in the PA region. I didn't hear of such a thing.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by GovernmentPawn]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221
I wanted to but my camera was in my other car that my Gf has and my cam ion my phone was busted i swear on my life that this took place

Not doubting you saw it, just disappointed it wasn't captured for verification.

top topics

join