It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jean Chretien bids farewell...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
After ten years of loyal service as the Prime Minister of Canada, Jean Chretien steps down and bids farewell.

He will be missed by those who liked him, and those who liked making fun of him.
www.mackaycartoons.net...

Farewell...

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thank God.
That anti-american french animal food trough wiper was more liberal then the colonel.

Anyone that says we're responcible for 9-11, should have a foot planted in his poumpus canadian ass.

Good luck you # head.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
Thank God.
That anti-american french animal food trough wiper was more liberal then the colonel.

Anyone that says we're responcible for 9-11, should have a foot planted in his poumpus canadian ass.

Good luck you # head.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha...

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
he was one of my favourite puppets. i'll miss his lie ass-kicking style.
remember when he strangled that guy?
remember how he said war was propagated by arms manufacturers?
remember how he stood up to u.s. pressure? afterall, canada is a country, not a state.
remember how, for a brief time, your son didn't have to get used as a sex toy in prison cause he smoked a joint?
he was one ass kickin' righteous dude.
yep, ...one of my favourite puppets.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yup, and what does he say he is going to do while he is retired, smoke a joint of course. He is a funny guy.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
hehe, ya. Didn't he say something to the effect that he was going to have a joint in one hand, and money for the fine in another? lol.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yeah well, i think he did his job better than most other Prime Ministers have, he also saved our gold in the Olympics! Canadian Snowboarding Rocks!!! heh, i can only hope his Uncle Paul Martin will do a good job if not a better one than he did! 'prays hard'

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
remember how he stood up to u.s. pressure? afterall, canada is a country, not a state.
remember how, for a brief time, your son didn't have to get used as a sex toy in prison cause he smoked a joint?
he was one ass kickin' righteous dude.

LOL

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
Yeah well, i think he did his job better than most other Prime Ministers have, he also saved our gold in the Olympics! Canadian Snowboarding Rocks!!! heh, i can only hope his Uncle Paul Martin will do a good job if not a better one than he did! 'prays hard'

Ya, I hope so, too.
Do you think the liberals will win the next federal election again?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Yep, he was one entertaining guy. I laughed my ass off when he said he was going to smoke pot when it's legal. LOL! I was like "Hum...I wonder how will other country see us after that...Well, I don't give a damn!"

I won't really miss him, put I hope the next one will be as funny as he was. Of course, it'll be impossible to talk in a funny way like he did...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia

Originally posted by Sapphire

Ya, I hope so, too.
Do you think the liberals will win the next federal election again?

If the election was right now I would say the Liberals would win. People seem to really like Paul Martin. But they will probably wait a year, and if Pauly does nothing to screw up too bad then I think the Liberals would win then too.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Isn't this Paul Martin guy a bit of a right leaning "liberal?"
If Chretien was the American puppet then this guy is going to be Bush's evil clone mini-martin. I hate regression. The more progressive the better.

*EDIT: I can think of about 1.1 million western Canadians who will disagree with me, I;m just some arrogant Yankee know-it-all commie pinko who's a detrement to the delicate moral fabric of society

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by insite]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I wouldn't call Chretien the American puppet. Of course he does try to help US-Canadian relations, that is just good for Canada as a whole. He took a lot of heat from the US about not helping out with Iraq. He also took a lot of heat from Canadians as well. But in retrospect he made the right decision. I guess maybe the Prime Minister is privy to certain information that the public is not aware of. Kudos to him for not backing down.

It still remains to be seen what Paul Martin will do as PM. From what I have read, he and Chretien share the same political beliefs but it is personal beliefs where the rift lies.

top topics

join