It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help - I need some answers...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
That would be wonderful if you could find out if maybe it's your son's guardian spirit! But great that you are interested in doing your own investigation on all of this. I'm like you and I love finding out more about those spirits who are doing things just to let you know that they are around. It could be that they know you are ready to take the next step to find out more about them -- so they do things just to let you know that they are interested in communicating with you. Keep us posted! It sounds like you will be adding more information about all of this as more time goes by!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ok I'm back to tell you all that were giving me suggestions that last night I had my first opportunity to do an EVP recording. The house was empty. The TV turned on by itself (again could be wiring) let's hope not so I decided to go and ask some questions.

After about 20 min I turned off the recorder and went and downloaded it onto my PC. Listened and got a big fat nothing. Just me talking.
I will try again perhaps I was a bit hasty but just wanted to give an update that I am trying to get to the bottom of this.

-D

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
I tried doing different types of searches to inquire about the goings on in my house and have come up empty. So where do I go when I need a diverse group of intelligent people and responses? Why ATS of course.

Ok here's the situation.
I have been living in my house for 8 years. Up until 3 wks ago nothing unusual has ever happened in the house. It's not that old 35 yrs and I know 2 of the previous families that have lived in the house. No deaths, nothing funky has ever happened.
About 3 wks ago I woke up to get ready for work and I was in our bathroom upstairs and I heard the toilet in the downstairs bathroom flush. As the bathrooms sit on top of one another it was an unmistakable sound. I was the only one up at the time. Then about a minute later the downstairs door to our workroom slammed shut. This is a very heavy work door and makes a bang when you close it.
I was a little spooked at this point thinking we have a polite intruder that flushes our toilet and now is roaming our downstairs so I wake my husband to go "look".

Of course he finds nothing.
Later he and my son leave for preschool and work and it's me and the dogs.
My bigger dog is sitting in the hallway as she does when I am getting ready and she is looking at something like it was walking down the hall. She looks until her head goes all the way up as if someone came up to her and she was looking up at them. She didn't bark or anything just looked.

Later at dinner my husband, 4 yr old and myself were at the table and our ceiling fan turns on all by itself. I turn it off and kind of laugh because of that mornings events. 20 minutes later it turns on again this time full speed. I thought perhaps a short in the wire or something like that but we never use that fan and it takes a remote to turn it on. I don't even know where the remote is.

A few nights later the fan came on again and then everything was quiet until last night.

My son was downstairs watching Sponge Bob. I was upstairs folding laundry and BAM I hear the door slam again downstairs and went down to tell my son to shut the door easily.
He was sitting in the same position I had left him and at this time Danny Phantom was on. I saw the TV and it was on and the remote was way out of reach of my son. I asked him if he slammed the door and he said No that it shut all by itself.
I question him more and he said "No mommy it just shut."
Now he doesn't like any of the doors downstairs to be open because it spooks him when he is down there alone so I closed all of the doors when I left him to watch his show. I told him that I had already shut the door and he was insistant saying it shut by itself.
Meanwhile I had my back to the TV and he was sitting in front of me and then I hear the CSI show.
I turn around to face the TV and the channel had changed from Nick to Spike TV and CSI was on.
My son told me he was scared and booked upstairs.

Ok long story I know but I wanted to give as much detail as possible.
What is going on?
Everyone in my family has now witnessed these small but strange happenings.

Can anyone lend any insight?

Thanks ATSers for any help..

D

Wanna try something neat... next time it flicks or changes something..

FIRMLY in your mind ... root your command or intent, in LOVE and visualize the 'reaction' you want from 'voicing' your intent.. build up as much energy as you need by 'waiting for the right minute' .. wait and wait some more.. until you feel 'it' is going to listen.. and while you wait .. visualize and imagine in your mind HOW its going to obey you... like changing the channel back.. don't yell or be angry.. or frightened.. but loving, accepting and ask in love with the expectance that they will understand and welcome your command out of compassion..

be firm .. in your mind in knowing what you want.. you can command those thoughts to do whatever you want.. to leave, to stay... but they IMO are there to show you in these times that you are thought.. and if you focus and intend on love you can bring order to your thoughts.. and the outside world... from the inside.

edit: this takes practice.. because 'it' knows your true intent.. so it will wait to see you get angry or frustrated.. and it will play on that until you are sincere..

[edit on 11/29/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

<< 1   >>

join