It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Gemwolf goes Gossip: Torture Ed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

PODcast: Gemwolf goes Gossip: Torture Ed.
This weeks weird and wacky threads and members highlights. And Gemwolf sings BeeGees. (If you can call it singing.)

length: 19:26
file: btstpod_2026.mp3
size: 11389k
feed: btst

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...oh oh PLEASE do ABBA next time you need to punish someone....oh goodness....

Multi-PODcaster PODcast huh?...sounds cool.

Sorry haven't been around much but you know me...I always make it for your PODcast
Still have maria's and DC Fusions to listen to (sorry you two) but I am dead tired...

Gem...how can you be so sure that aliens don't have a forum to talk about humans huh? I bet they do PODcasts too and imitate human voices and gossip about their fellow aliens...

*Twilight Zone Music*

I have been trying to get another PODcast done...not trying hard enough to actually sit and do it but I'm trying to think about doing one...he he he

Good PODcast tonight (this morning)...love the song

JG

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This was too good! Your best one yet! I absolutely loved 'your' song. I completely lost it and broke into a great big laugh when you started singing about Maria_Stardust, and how you changed the words around.

Your PODCasts are such great fun to listen to!

And what's this about multiple PODCasts? Is it even possible? Sounds like you and JG have something up your sleave. Will be interested to see how that turns out.

sheesh... and I even researched how you should pronounce Lesotho - and I still got it wrong!

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I've been a very, very, very bad girl. And, I've been rightfully punished!
I can honestly say, I can never listen to the BeeGees the same way again. That said, I will begin on my new blog entry immediately! BTW, thanks for the serenade.

A multi-podcast. Great idea!
Sign me up!

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

PODcast: Gemwolf goes Gossip: Torture Ed. (reply 1)
I loved it and had to reply : )

length: 02:53
file: btstpod_2030.mp3
size: 1014k
feed:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hi ya Gemwolf..

Taking this podcast to the next level aren't you?

I can envision Pod-people multi-tasking and making the new multi-podcasts...

You continue to tickle my brain...

Johnny

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Thanks again for everyone that listened to "the next level of wacky".

@Just Generic
Keep pushing me, lady, and you may end up on the wrong side of an ABBA song.

I would pay big $$$ to listen to an alien's PODCast... LoL! I suppose everyone would?

@DCFusion
The best one yet? LoL! Or do mean the one where I make the biggest ass out of myself?

@Maria_Stardust
I see you did that blog entry... Good to see my torture methods are effective! (Scary part is that you actually admit that you do listen to the Beegees?)

@MrWupy
Yay! A PODCast reply! I just love your little chuckles.

Do you think I can rely on ATS' lawyers to present me when the Beegees sue me? And now that you've got your sound fixed, don't you think it's time that you do a PODCast of your own?

And you're a much braver man than me when it comes to the religious forum! What's that saying about fools rushing in where angels fear to tread?

@JohnnyAnonymous
I hope you'll take part in the "Multi-PODcast" should there be one? Maybe you could produce it, seeing that you're pretty much one of the best Casters here?

And on that point I put the idea out there (well out here) so we'll see where it goes...)

top topics

join