It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret weapons of WW2?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Very cute. Seems the Nazis stepped ahead with the bomber technology than the Allies.
If the Allied attack on Germany wasn't successful, bombs could have fallen on NY...

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
hitler did have the spear of destiny didnt he?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
i believe in lot of stuff, but spear of destiny, and stuff like that, i'm sorry that's just funny!

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Monk

I am reviving this thread with new and relevant information:

www.theblaze.com...

RESEARCHERS DISCOVER UNDERGROUND NAZI NUCLEAR DEVELOPMENT SITE IN AUSTRIA
"A huge underground facility believed to have been built by the Nazis to develop nuclear weapons has been discovered in Austria.

"According to the U.K.’s Sunday Times, the tunnel complex was discovered last week near the town of St. Georgen an der Gusen, once the location of the Mauthausen-Gusen concentration camp.

"The facility, which spans an area up to 75 acres, is thought to be an extension of the underground Bergkristall factory, where the world’s first operational jet fighter was produced. According to the Sunday Times, the Nazis took pains to hide the research facility, even as Bergkristall was inspected after the war."

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think if Hitler had Not, chosen to go forth with a second front, thus entering the Red Army, he would have been able to keep europe under Nazi control. The systematic destruction of the jews had more to do with confiscating their money and Gold to finance the war on their side. I think that most of the secret projects that were going on, was in large part, because Germany was producing highly educated people. The Sciences and maths were taken extremely serious. No help from Aliens, just shear genius being used for military advancement.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777

Very true. But the idea that - besides ever-improving German Rockets - they were ALSO working on nuclear weapons, is a mind-blowing new development!

www.wanttoknow.info...
SECRET NAZI WAR TECHNOLOGY

Unbeknownst to many, the WWII Pentagon was terrified that, even toward the end of the war, the Nazis could still win with the accelerated pace of their rocket-development. The men-in-the-know feared that a Nazi rocket fired from Greenland or a U-boat could reach New York. And THAT would have been a game-changer.

<< 1   >>

join