It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret weapons of WW2?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Title of thread-from the game, ok?

I have picked up alot of info claiming that nazis were developing secret aircrafts/weapons that were not or might hav been tested. Im not to sure right now, but i know that the nazis conducted horrific experiments on the jews and others. They would see how much pain you can take before you faint/die. Also remove a lung or intestine and see how long you live. Zombies? what do you know about this?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I know for a fact that Adolph Hitler was reported to be screaming at an "invisible being" sometimes when he was alone in a room. Many people think that the greys believed the Nazis would come out #1 at the end of WW2, and established something of a partnership with them, hence all the UFO/Superweapon theories. But when they lost the war, the U.S. gov't became their "partner", or so they say. However, I think the Nazis developed their "superweapons"/secret aircraft on their own.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The Nazis had TV, Radar, Jet engines Rockets and heavy water experiments. They were working on a nuclear bomb but probably far off.

Hitler was probably in league with the devil.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monk
Title of thread-from the game, ok?

I have picked up alot of info claiming that nazis were developing secret aircrafts/weapons that were not or might hav been tested. Im not to sure right now, but i know that the nazis conducted horrific experiments on the jews and others. They would see how much pain you can take before you faint/die. Also remove a lung or intestine and see how long you live. Zombies? what do you know about this?

If you want to know about secret Nazi aircraft from the end of World War II, go to this site,

www.luft46.com...

Anything else about UFOs, Aliens, pacts with the Devil, Nazi-made UFOs is purely speculation.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by VanishingPoint
I know for a fact that Adolph Hitler was reported to be screaming at an "invisible being" sometimes when he was alone in a room.

I don't think that is much proof of alien involvement. Maybe he was psychotic.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well he WAS psychotic, but this could be both. But he's an asshole in my book so I could care less.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I heard the Nazis used monks from Asia to control or something like that.
There were Russian reports that they found dead monks after Germans retreated.

Is that true??
I think I saw it in Sci Fi long time ago.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfup
I heard the Nazis used monks from Asia to control or something like that.
There were Russian reports that they found dead monks after Germans retreated.

Is that true??
I think I saw it in Sci Fi long time ago.

Its from Bullet Proof Monk. Hitler was involved in Religion. Hollow Earth, now whats that? I believe it is something about NWO(new world order) one world government. Hitler was mad, he wanted a world Utopia of an Arien(i think thaTS how u spell it)race. Blonde hair, blue eyes.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The spelling is Aryan, I think. The dead monks? Doubt it, but there was help from that side of the world, Tibet, Mongolia, so maybe. Some Japanese did come in to assist with hand-to-hand combat training. But Buddhist monks? Heck, no. They'd rather be tortured to death, and probably were.

Bulletproof Monk / Indiana Jones are sort of based on reality: Hitler was obsessed with getting his hands on ancient relics... the Nazis' plunder was legendary.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
arghh, partners with the aliens, flying sauceres..At the time there where a lott of smart scientist in Germany, loads of em went to the states to make them a bit more potent in the scientific world. Wich yall can be glad for otherwise yall woudl still be living in the stone age :] Europe at the time was almost unbeateble regarding science and especially Germany. That why they where so advancent at the time, not because some aliens came along nor because the earth was suppossed to be hollow [wich it kinda is actually:]..some heads may also be hollow, like mine....

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The Nazi evil empire..Did they ever actually get any artifacts? They may have tried to get info from the Monks, more like 'forced'.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I heard that if the war were to go on for another eight months or so then the Nazi's would of had nuclear bomb technology. At least if the Nazi's were around for eight more months.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   

The Nazi evil empire..Did they ever actually get any artifacts? They may have tried to get info from the Monks, more like 'forced'.

I don't know that we have any solid info on whether Nazis got any artifacts. I'd heard they were in Egypt at Giza, but I don't know what they were looking for. Perhaps they wanted the Hall of Records for themselves?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hmm... Religious power as well as military. He feared losing the war i guess, so maybe he tried to gain supernatural power?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
i'm not too sure about the Nazi-UFO connection but i am in no doubt that the Nazis did try to find ancient artifacts, such as the Ark of the covenant etc, and also try to gain supernatural power by these means and also with withcraft and other occultic practices.
I believe it makes sense, say you want to take over the world, there is/could be a vast power available that was just there to be tapped into, why not at least least try and seek it/use it?.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Hmm... Religious power as well as military. He feared losing the war i guess, so maybe he tried to gain supernatural power?

I believe this is one of the reasons behind the story of Hitler's desire to gain control of the fabled Spear of Destiny.

Some info on the spear can be found at:Spear of Destiny

As with the Ark and other artifacts, this is something not covered by all historians in their research into the occult or paranormal dealings of the Third Reich.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bowser
I heard that if the war were to go on for another eight months or so then the Nazi's would of had nuclear bomb technology. At least if the Nazi's were around for eight more months.

That's a total myth. The had Heavy Water, but that was far as they got. The nearest the Nazis ever came to building a reactor was a few rubber corks dangling over a well - I kid you not. It would have been taken them a good few years to catch up with the Allies in that respect.

Why was this? A small number of their own senior scientists purposely held the Nuclear program up whenever they got the chance. Being non-Nazi sympathisers, and having the foresight to envisage what would happen if the Nazis ever did achieved working Nuclear technology, they 'dragged their feet' whenever they could get away with it.

There were/are always unknown heroes working silently within the heart of even the most evil of regimes.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Yeah, its impossible for the Nazis to have had Nuke technology

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Yeah, its impossible for the Nazis to have had Nuke technology

The irony of it is, they probably wouldn't have need the nuke. All they'd have to is find the Spear of Destiny, Atlantis, and the Ark of the Covenant, and boom boom boom, the story ends.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Do you have any more on that? Spear of destiny? another artifact out of reach from nazis-should stay that way

[Edited on 25-11-1989 by Monk]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join