It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens exist, then were do they come from?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I hear you all talking about aliens etc. but where do you think they come from? I mean from what planet?

I think from Sirius because the following religions agree:
* Egyptians
* God of Christ
* Allah
* Mayans
* Sumerians
* Dogontribe
(and a lot of other less known tribes like the Messi tribe)

And now I probably also have the Greek religions on my side concerning that the aliens come from Sirius because of the following site

Egyptian mythology and the Greek mythology

Imhotep (Imouthes): The deified chief minister of Djoser, and architect of the Step Pyramid; in the Late Period venerated as the god of learning and medicine; represented as a seated man holding an open papyrus; equated by the Greeks with Asklepios.

The Greek also see some of the Egyptian Gods as their Gods... so I think it will not last to long anymore and then I have also got a connection between the Greek Gods and Sirius (ps. I believe those Gods were aliens).

Ow yes, almost forgot to tell:
* the primitive huntersalso had a connection with Sirius

I can back all of this up with reliable sites, and I can also give them to you... but I just wonder where you think the aliens come from...

Ps even the western calander shows great relation with the star Sirius.

What is your idea about where the aliens come from?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The only places I really think of is Zeta Reticuli, Sirius, and Orion. Zeta Reticuli due to the Hill's abduction, Sirius for the aforementioned Dogon tribe stuff, and Orion for what Dan Morris/Salter has said of the Disclosure Project. Though I'm certain the number is near limitless as to where alien life resides.

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
I hear you all talking about aliens etc. but where do you think they come from? I mean from what planet?

I think from Sirius because the following religions agree:
* Egyptians
* God of Christ
* Allah
* Mayans
* Sumerians
* Dogontribe
(and a lot of other less known tribes like the Messi tribe)

And now I probably also have the Greek religions on my side concerning that the aliens come from Sirius because of the following site

Egyptian mythology and the Greek mythology

Imhotep (Imouthes): The deified chief minister of Djoser, and architect of the Step Pyramid; in the Late Period venerated as the god of learning and medicine; represented as a seated man holding an open papyrus; equated by the Greeks with Asklepios.

The Greek also see some of the Egyptian Gods as their Gods... so I think it will not last to long anymore and then I have also got a connection between the Greek Gods and Sirius (ps. I believe those Gods were aliens).

Ow yes, almost forgot to tell:
* the primitive huntersalso had a connection with Sirius

I can back all of this up with reliable sites, and I can also give them to you... but I just wonder where you think the aliens come from...

Ps even the western calander shows great relation with the star Sirius.

What is your idea about where the aliens come from?

If aliens exist, we would have no way of identifying where they come from. They would have had to defy all odds that are stacked against them to find us....and thats a hard concept to grasp. If they could defy those odds, they can do anything that we as humans can comprehend I would imagine. And they would have the entire universe at their disposal for a launch pad.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Orion for what Dan Morris/Salter has said of the Disclosure Project

Heelstone, I don't think I've heard of this what is it your talking about?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The aliens are all around us on other dimensions of the material energy. If they were not then we would be seeing them everywhere because there would be nowhere for the billions of them to hide.

Of course they do inhabit other planets as well and my guess is they have access to an unlimited number of worlds.

A planet that looks barren to us may be a garden of eden on another dimension, and as the aliens continuously prove to me that other dimensions are a fact then I have no doubts that the planets we think are uninhabited are actually teeming with life of all kinds.

We think we have to move across space to reach other worlds, but space has dimensions that we cannot perceive and so we don't know how to interact with space properly.

Consider that space as we know it is made from energy of a particular type which forms a film of material that we move across. But to really access the true nature of space we need to make a hole in the fabric of space we are familiar with, and travel through that hole into the different dimensions of space that we are unfamiliar with. If we do that then we will be able to access inhabited worlds that are very close to us.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
The aliens are all around us on other dimensions of the material energy. If they were not then we would be seeing them everywhere because there would be nowhere for the billions of them to hide.

Of course they do inhabit other planets as well and my guess is they have access to an unlimited number of worlds.

A planet that looks barren to us may be a garden of eden on another dimension, and as the aliens continuously prove to me that other dimensions are a fact then I have no doubts that the planets we think are uninhabited are actually teeming with life of all kinds.

We think we have to move across space to reach other worlds, but space has dimensions that we cannot perceive and so we don't know how to interact with space properly.

Consider that space as we know it is made from energy of a particular type which forms a film of material that we move across. But to really access the true nature of space we need to make a hole in the fabric of space we are familiar with, and travel through that hole into the different dimensions of space that we are unfamiliar with. If we do that then we will be able to access inhabited worlds that are very close to us.

Explain to me how you know of other dimensions in the material energy. Then when your done with that explain to me how you know the aliens are hiding among us in other dimensions of the material energy. When you are finished with that explain to me how you communicate to beings on another material energy plane or whatever you call it. And if you have met the aliens, tell them to come visit me. This is ground breaking information here. Why dont you explore options on how we can put people on another dimension in the material energy so we dont have overcrowding of earth?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I know about the other dimensions because the aliens continuously come through portals and vortexes from those dimensions and teach me about the nature of reality. I have become so used to this that I am able to communicate with them at anytime.

I can't tell them to visit you. They will do that when it's your time for such contact.

The other dimensions are inhabited by life forms already, so I'm not too sure we could unload our excess populations there

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yeah, I bet. So when are you going to take a picture of the aliens, vortexes, and portals? Its such a convenient answer to everything. People who make these claims are always like:

"Its not your time to know of such things"
"I cant show you because they choose when they come to me"
"I cant prove it, but you cant prove I am lying"
"Blah Blah Blah Blah"

I apologize. I am very open minded. I am also logical and I think things through. I am an analytical thinker. All I ask is just one iota of proof. One piece of evidence that woould point in that direction conclusively. It should be easy since you can communicate with them so often.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yes I know how you must feel. I wish i could give you proof somehow. All I have is my own experience and what it has taught me. I'm sorry I have nothing else to offer

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bowser

Orion for what Dan Morris/Salter has said of the Disclosure Project

Heelstone, I don't think I've heard of this what is it your talking about?
The Disclosure Project is a group of people, mostly consisting of retired government personnel who have witnessed or know about extraterrestrial information and are wanting to have it brought out into the open. Dan Salter, who has also gone by the name Dan Morris, is a part of this group and has at one point or another discussed how the people of Orion have forbidden the governments of the world from using nuclear weapons in space or upon ourselves. Thats about all he has said on the subject though.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
Explain to me how you know of other dimensions in the material energy. Then when your done with that explain to me how you know the aliens are hiding among us in other dimensions of the material energy. When you are finished with that explain to me how you communicate to beings on another material energy plane or whatever you call it. And if you have met the aliens, tell them to come visit me. This is ground breaking information here. Why dont you explore options on how we can put people on another dimension in the material energy so we dont have overcrowding of earth?

Seapeople, try to learn Astral Projection. That's how Aztec's been doing it.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
Yes I know how you must feel. I wish i could give you proof somehow. All I have is my own experience and what it has taught me. I'm sorry I have nothing else to offer

Well I will accept that answer. I dont want to seem rude. I know I do seem that way. I just question everything. You have to understand that I cant believe everything I read or hear. If you ever find a way to prove to me these things you speak of, please seek me out and find me. I want to believe. I just havent been given any reason to as of yet.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Aztec, do theys things "aleins" whathave you come to you in your head?

or do they realy "come" to you??

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Leen your really held up on that whole "Dogon Tribe" thing. Start a research topic on it, it might be interesting

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I have heard many abductees talk about aliens from Pleidas.(sp?)..Among these they are usually identified as being Nordic (tall (8ft), blonde, etc).

Other common ones are Zeta Reticuli (Greys)..and Orion and Sirius..(Which are Reptilian if I remember right?)

-wD

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It's a little more detailed though. At first I was put through thousands of astral tests to see if I had the stomach to handle the truth. Then when the beings thought I could handle it they came through physically into the earth realm and began teaching me more about themselves. Now I'm interacting with them physically most of the time although we do use the astral planes at certain times.

They're very secretive however because they're controlled by a government who forbids full disclosure to the masses. People wouldn't be able to handle the truth anyway so I can understand why they are so secretive.

I'm writing a book about what I have experienced and hopefully people will be able to use it to gain their own experiences with these beings?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I think that some of the aliens that visit us could be timetravellers from our far distant future rather than extraterrestrials.Not to say that I don't believe that there aliens from other parts of the universe that are keeping an eye on us.To be honest my opinions change from day to day and until real contact is made in the way of a visit or signal from them then all we can do is guess.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i think if they are space travelers they come from either Orion's belt direction or Zeta Reticuli.. but Sirius is not a bad guess aswell..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join