It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

captured aliens: EBE and Krilll

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
the aliens with big black eyes EBE are evil they are liers and snakes. they have infiltrated the government. the fact is these beings will be here soon and according to william cooper the aliens will attack us whether it being the secret societys (if you dont beleive in secret societys God help you) or actual aliens he didnt know but what this would create is a 1 world government everyone will be chipped in your head or hand if you do not accept this you will be killed so if you think your safe lots of laughs at you I dont care for optimists who think everything will be fine look around you its time to wake up regardless of your statement unicorrn I do not beleive for a second william would intentionally shoot a cop unless fired upon just because you a cop dont mean nothing if you dont hold ur badge right lots of cops are curupt and no good oh and william cooper is a TRUE PATRIOT for the constitution a hero is someone who informs the public about whats going on and trys to fight it he never sat in a hole like a sissy and kept his mouth shut get it right son check out william cooper people you will find he never made a dime for what he wrote instead he spent 22 grand getting the word out before the snakes got um THATS A PATRIOT and A HERO think about that DARE TO THINK FORYOURSELF. DONT LISTEN TO HERESAY. RESEARCH, READ, EDUCATE
Above the 10 commandments there is no law except to take your freedoms away peace

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Unicorrn

The cops attempted to lure him out by playing loud music?? I don't know what kind of police force they have over there but that is really weird to me. I'm not sure how real the entire EBE thing is, but I heard or read somewhere that one of the lies EBE told was that Jesus was made by aliens and there is no God. Did anyone else hear anything like that?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam
reply to post by trewth

Sorry, but that video proves nothing... I think most of the images in the video have been bunked... I know for myself that most of them are fake... I'm sure you can agree, if not I can find some backup...

She's right, I watched the documentary on the making of the film of the alien being autopsied... the journalist who paid for the original film damaged it.. they then put together a mock dummy, similar to th one on the original film with silicon skin, and fake organs... it's on youtube.. and the documentary about how they mocked it is told by the ones who did it.. however, they have some negative frames that survived on the reel.. that are interesting.
Aside from that, the other photos have yet to be debunked... the autopsy ones though are a re-enactment in which they did an awsome job of doing... not to mention the money.

I will gladly provide the link to their documentary on this (which they made in defense of "why" they chose to go through with it once the orgin reel tapes suffered such damage) if no one here has yet seen it... let me know and I'll post it.

You may message me on youtube by my user name: michellemlm
Thanks.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

No implants for me. I'll gladly die by the hand of the NWO. Just passing through here, then on to the next leg of the journey.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join