It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

captured aliens: EBE and Krilll

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I saw in a video, a man who talked about aliens, and said they've once captured alive aliens with whom they communicated.

The first one was EBE, found in '47 i guess, and died in 53.

Another was one that called himself, the high omnipotent, Krilll, or something like that.. I don't know when they've found him.

and aliens tend to lie and deceive, I heard..

anybody who has heard of this story before?

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
some faults in my upper post.

quote:

"The live alien that had been found wandering in the desert from the
1949 Roswell crash was named EBE. The name had been suggested by Dr.
Vannevar Bush and was short for Extraterrestrial Biological Entity. EBE
HAD A TENDENCY TO LIE, and for over a year would give only the desired
answer to questions asked. Those questions which would have resulted in
an undesirable answer went unanswered. At one point during the second
year of captivity he began to open up. The information derived from EBE
was startling, to say the least. This compilation of his revelations
became the foundation of what would later be called the 'Yellow Book.'
Photographs were taken of EBE which, among others, I was to view years
later in Project Grudge.

quote:

"President Eisenhower met with the aliens on February 20, 1954, and a
formal treaty between the alien nation and the United States of America
was signed. We then received our first alien ambassador from outer
space. He was the hostage that had been left at the first landing in
the desert. His name was 'His Omni- potent Highness Crilll or Krilll,'
pronounced Crill or Krill. In the American tradition of disdain for
royal titles he was secretly called 'ORIGINAL HOSTAGE CRILL, OR KRILL.'
Shortly after this meeting President Eisenhower suffered a heart attack .

from here

amazing read.

(fixed the link)

[edit on 19-11-2006 by etherical waterwave]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

William Cooper.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
yes it happened and heres the clip

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by trewth

Sorry, but that video proves nothing... I think most of the images in the video have been bunked... I know for myself that most of them are fake... I'm sure you can agree, if not I can find some backup...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
yeah go ahead prove every picture wrong id like to see that, itd be good to know i think

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

i know exactly what you are talking about, the person who released this information about the alien krilll was the late great bill cooper who i believe was killed by our own government because of the things knew and how he was goinig public with them

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I am glad this is posted again as it needs more study on the subject.

As for Sherry Shriner she is a religous fanatic and just plain scared of the subject, and thinks anything not of this Earth is evil.

A great post

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
All this stuff about ebes is true do your homework on it. William Cooper is a true patriot not some sucker working as a puppet. Peace to all of you!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Pure, pure lies. You make stuff up under an anonymous cover. Great job man.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
i know exactly what you are talking about, the person who released this information about the alien krilll was the late great bill cooper who i believe was killed by our own government because of the things knew and how he was goinig public with them

No, it was John Lear who "released" information about Krill. However, he admittedly made the whole thing up, along with John Grace, supposedly as a joke to root out "disinformants" in the UFO field. The Not-So-Great, World-Is-Better-Off-Without-Him Bill Cooper read the information and believed it to be true, despite the admission of John Lear.

Bill Cooper is not a hero. He was an insane, belligerant bastard who shot a cop. He was not killed by the government because of what he knew (which was very little, by the by), but because he shot a cop trying to serve a warrant on him.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Do you mean 'KRULL'??

www.impawards.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

William Cooper never shot a cop. Do the research people! The state got a warrant and tortured him for 72 hours before letting local law enforcement in to the crime scene because of what he knew. THE ALIENS ARE TRUE. His information comes from top secret documents that he read while with the intelligence briefing team and from over 17yrs of thorough research. He is a patriot and a hero he stood fully for our constitutional rights that are in great danger today. Look around and you shall find. How long must we be so nieve to let government control everything? Bailouts stimulus packages and counterfeit money all from so called people who are suppose to help us. Wait for the new world order its not a pretty site

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Pure, pure lies. You make stuff up under an anonymous cover. Great job man.

Do you work with the illuminati?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unicorrn
Do you work with the illuminati?

Are you being serious?

I hope you don't believe everyone who disagrees with you is a disinformation agent.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Bill ak william cooper was not killed because he knew classified info. This bogus, and a MYTH.
If youd do research youd see that he was killed after he FIRED at Sheriff's deputies who went to his house to execute a warrant. They returned fire, and killed him.

Wow, this is one area where I agree with a UFO proponent! haha. Budd Hopkins did a article on his intruders foundation sigh regarding the myth of Mr Cooper. Lesson learned: dont shoot at law enforcement, or else your going to get shot.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

reply to post by SaviorComplex

William Cooper never shot a cop. Do the research people! The state got a warrant and tortured him for 72 hours before letting local law enforcement in to the crime scene because of what he knew. THE ALIENS ARE TRUE. His information comes from top secret documents that he read while with the intelligence briefing team and from over 17yrs of thorough research. He is a patriot and a hero he stood fully for our constitutional rights that are in great danger today. Look around and you shall find. How long must we be so nieve to let government control everything? Bailouts stimulus packages and counterfeit money all from so called people who are suppose to help us. Wait for the new world order its not a pretty site

BS. There is even a good article on budd hopkinds intruders foundation website on the guy. The stories about him being martyred and such are complete fictious BS, it is YOU who need research, instead of listening to too much Alex Jones

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

William Cooper never shot a cop. Do the research people!

Not according to this:

Cooper turned and fled when the deputies identified themselves. He opened fire with a handgun as two deputies closed in, wounding an officer in the head...

The state got a warrant and tortured him for 72 hours before letting local law enforcement in to the crime scene because of what he knew.

Where are you getting this information from?

THE ALIENS ARE TRUE. His information comes from top secret documents that he read while with the intelligence briefing team and from over 17yrs of thorough research.

For someone telling us to do research, your's seems to be sorely lacking. Near the end of his life, when the crazy really set in, Cooper recanted his views on UFOs, believing that UFO reports were New World Order propaganda.

He is a patriot and a hero he stood fully for our constitutional rights that are in great danger today.

Heroes do not shoot cops. The real heroes put that dangerous mad-dog down before he could hurt anyone else.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
AnounymousATS, Saviorcomplex, and Naval FC, There is no proof of what happened to William Cooper. So you guys are arguing over something that possibly will never be solved. Read this from wikipedia:

By 1998 Cooper was living in Arizona. There was a warrant for his arrest due to claims by a local doctor that Cooper made threatening actions when the doctor was loitering near Cooper's home. Cooper said he would meet with armed resistance any attempt to execute what he saw as "unlawful warrants." Later a warrant was issued for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, following a dispute with a local man who was stalking Cooper.[8] According to Commander X, in March of 1999 Cooper sent his family out of the United States for their security. He lived and worked alone with his two dogs, one rooster, and one chicken until his death in 2001.[7] In July and September 2001, Cooper was accused of using a handgun to threaten a loiterer near his home in Eagar, Arizona

The circumstances surrounding Cooper's death are controversial. On September 16, 2001, officers of the Apache County Sheriff's Office decided to serve Cooper a warrant based on the above-mentioned charges. For reasons not explained, the Sheriff's Office sent deputies to Cooper's home at approximately 11:00PM, and instead of knocking on his door and announcing themselves, the deputies attempted to lure Cooper from his house by posing as citizens playing loud music on or near his property. Cooper, who was an above the knee amputee, went down to investigate the scene in his truck. It is disputed whether the deputies identified themselves or tried to serve an arrest warrant at that time. Nevertheless, Cooper announced he was returning to his house to contact the Eager Police Department, either to verify the warrant or to contact the local authorities in order to report what he may have still believed was a real disturbance. Before he could do so however, the sheriff's deputies tried to apprehend him, at which point shooting began. Although it is unclear who began firing, there are some who question the uncertain circumstances, and who was responsible for first shots fired. Cooper was armed and one deputy was wounded. Another deputy returned fire, killing Cooper.[9] Milton William Cooper was 58 years old.

Off the subject, I do believe there are aliens (EBE's) and believe its a big government cover up. There is just too much out there for there not to be.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
and aliens tend to lie and deceive, I heard..

anybody who has heard of this story before?

I have heard the stories before. I question the reality and credibility of the sources. That guy that was shot in AZ, the name escapes me, added alot of BS to the stories. The BS he added were issues he'd not dealth with within himself. It's hard to see light when you live in darkness.

As far as I understand the "aliens" can be looked at as "good", though I don't know if there are rebelious "aliens" out there that go againts the universal governmentship still.

All that makes me question the reality of how the statement "aliens tend to lie" should be seen. I don't know what answers this statements are in regards to. Maybe might be that aliens and human understandings are subjective. Truth tipically isn't truth when dealing within human understand. Truth is more along the lines of mass perceptivito.

The soure these statements came out of knows very little about truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join