It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush has gone to far

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
President bush has bullied country's around the world, for what?. Ill tell you for oil and lots of it. Do u think when the Iraqi Goverment takes over, that he will give the fields back, it was all a makeup story to go to iraq and take control. They found NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION did they?

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I've never heard anything like that on this site......ever.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Bush's only goal in regards to Iraq was to install a subservient puppet government to keep the oil flowing to the US and Israel.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Bush's only goal in regards to Iraq was to install a subservient puppet government to keep the oil flowing to the US and Israel.

Uhuh, and we buy Iraqi oil long before the invasion. Its called oil for food. Did we just decided to invade the country so we can cut off oil from ourselves? Chaos and destruction seems to decrease oil production.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Lots of words and lots of opinions without jack to base it on.

Here's a tip folks, try actually laying out a case. Otherwise this kind of thing can be laughably dismissed as crap.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Kindred is somewhat right. Iraq was not a democratic country. Now that they have had it forced onto them, they cannot cope. Thus they need America's help. For a fee, ofcourse.

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Lots of words and lots of opinions without jack to base it on.

Here's a tip folks, try actually laying out a case. Otherwise this kind of thing can be laughably dismissed as crap.

Just like the WMD, right?

I recommend that you be more tactful in your posts.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Gear: Why don't you just say the entire case for going into Iraq? That's even more rediculous than simply WMDs.

Don't confuse me with someone who thinks Bush, or Clinton, or the entire congress of either is anything but traitors.

I just get tired of the opinions and lame rational considering there is a mountain of real factual information to condemn them on.

Tact? At this stage in the game? I doubt I'll have any use for it.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
OMG! How terrible!? War over oil. Well, add that to the list:
Afghanistan
WWII
WWI
Gulf War
Iraq-Iran War
Chechnyan War
Israeli-Arab Wars
Kosovo and the whole ethnic cleansing

Not to mention rebel rousers in:
Angola
Nigeria
Algeria
others

Let's not forget the cold war...which never ended! Finance.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Sorry If I appeared to be facetious or making an attack on you.
It was not intentional.

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
I just get tired of the opinions and lame rational considering there is a mountain of real factual information to condemn them on.

While I agree with you, I do find that in the end, this 'theory' does hold water on some level.

It's more of a calculated guess than anything, really.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
www.foia.cia.gov...

The first two articles on this page, show that there was concern about the oil situation, and that WMDs were known not to be there, but their emminent threat.

top topics

join