It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"help" does anyone recognize these pictures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Oh wow! That's Maxwell Smart's "cone of silence" concept!! I love the idea, particularly if it can keep your own call private. Did it do that?

Hmmm really? I never heard of Maxwell Smart before now. Interesting.

Not directly that I know of, though the noise from the outside was enough to mask your conversations.

Anyone not under the cone would have had to have listened very very carefully and watched your mouth to know what you were talking about.

The cone was big enough to get two people under it, though personal space was an issue

Originally posted by jaamaan

So if it is the resonance of the space the (sound)waves travel trough is creating these patterns, than my question is: is al space and matter made up out of these patterns.

This is a little complex to talk about in a few sentences. Yes I believe the universe is made up of twisted space that vibrates. If you like, space itself is the ultimate medium by which waves can travel.

Have a look over at the following thread

Finally an answer to EVERYTHING - Quantum Field Gravity - BRAIDS

I am currently working on some animations to demonstrate braided space.

This animation demonstrated multi-dimensional space predicted by string theory... Loop Quantum Gravity is a derivative of String Theory.

Sorry if this image is too big for display. If you cannot view this image, goto this link

Calabi Grid

Hope that helps,

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

[edit on 21-11-2006 by Neon Haze]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Thank you Neon Haze for your interesting post

i have been reading your article and i have to admit that i have to let this sink in and think about it for a while.

interesting do i find your idea that this geometric space looks like some kind of computer or processor.

Like i said the last picture in my first post tries to explain this subject i believe.
Maybe whe will find more about this trough this forum.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I remember reading a couple years back that water has memory and that they played certain sounds or notes and then freeze water and each sound produced different crystal structures.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The Message from Water through photographs of many water crystals, shows that water is capable of memorizing, retaining, and relaying any type of information such as: music, pictures, words, prayers, and thoughts. The Message from Water was first published in 1999 both in English and Japanese, resonated with many, and spread across the world predominantly by a word of mouth. It is currently translated in over 30 languages and has become an international bestseller.

www.hado.net...

The pictures and discussion in this article represent the brilliant work of Japan's Masaru Emoto. The photos have been published in a gorgeous book called The Messages of Water
netmar.com...

This might be what you mentioned
"Conscious Water Crystals"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join