It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"help" does anyone recognize these pictures

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Does any one recognize any of these pictures or can tell me more about them.
I remember comming across the first one "go29" and that is from an experiment with sound waves in water and a light under the water.
At certain freqencies the water starts forming these paterns.
The other pictures i just dont remember where i got them and i cant find any reference anywhere to get me started.

I would be very thank full if any one knows anything about these pictures or the paterns they seem to try to explain.
Somewhere i have the feeling that it turn out to be a most interesting subject to look into.

Thank you

www.geocities.com...

www.geocities.com...

www.geocities.com...

www.geocities.com...

[edit on 17-11-2006 by jaamaan]

[edit on 17-11-2006 by jaamaan]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
You might find these interesting, jaamaan. Just make sure you're not wearing headphones with the second one!!!

Video

Video1

Video2

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Never seen those before but I have seen similar, they certainly seem like mind benders.

It gives me a strange feeling when I stare at them, although I cant quite work out what the lines etc. are supposed to be identifying.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Thank you very much for those video links watch_the_rocks

They are realy fantastic, specialy the first one links fantastic

The first picture i posted was a simular experiment as you are showing.
The other pictures have to do something with this subject.
I wish i knew what do.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
it is a pitty that no body can help me out so far.
it would be very nice if some one could send me any refference on the last 3 images

the only key words that pop back up out of my memory are: sacred geometry, matrix, astral planes, golden ratio etc.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Here is an interesting link on hte subject of cymatics watch_the_rocks so i think you might be pointing into the right direction.

www.thepodule.com...

Excuse my spelling sometimes

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Here some more material i found on my trail
the direction is now Cymatics

www.cymaticsource.com...

video.google.com...

www.wasserklangbilder.de...

Sometimes i feel even my signature has got something to do with this.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I don't kow what the site had intended or pretended... but the pictures are pretty standard illustrations of the properties of waves from multiple sources. I suspect this is a derivative of some of the work of Buckminster Fuller, who showed how vibrations form patterns in a Platonic Sphere. Sound engineers often use this information in designing spaces:
www.miqel.com...

www.blazelabs.com...

More about Bucky here:
www.cjfearnley.com...

www.buckminster.info...

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
GG HAX That has to be the coolest thing ive seen in my life, wow just wow. Im amazed

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yes i start think to that these pictures come from sound wave imaging.

I believe i got them from a site that was trying to explain some kind of geometric matrix that surrounds us or that everything might be build out of.

In some of the earlier posted articles they try to explain that with more complex freqenties more cmplex shapes come to life.
As shown in one example where a bulb of water seems to tower centimeters high into a complex geometric form.
picture
www.geocities.com...

I remeber rooms in maya temples and in egyptian Pyramids beeing tuned specificly to certain tones.

Some people dare to state that these frequencies create matter

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
I believe i got them from a site that was trying to explain some kind of geometric matrix that surrounds us or that everything might be build out of.

It sounds like one of those "I have an idea and you can BELIEVE in it because I said it was true and I have pictures" sites. As you can tell, I don't much care for them. There's been a lot of interesting explorations of waveforms, though, by physicists and students of Fuller's.

In some of the earlier posted articles they try to explain that with more complex freqenties more cmplex shapes come to life.
As shown in one example where a bulb of water seems to tower centimeters high into a complex geometric form.
picture
www.geocities.com...

Waveforme studies are an exciting area of physics research. They lead to sound dampening technologies (like the Bose headphones.)

I remeber rooms in maya temples and in egyptian Pyramids beeing tuned specificly to certain tones.

Sounds like someone told you a scrambled story. Some pyramids do, indeed, "chirp"... but they're Mayan ones, not Egyptian:
www.sciencefriday.com...

Ball courts also have some interesting echo properties:
www.tomzap.com...

The Mayans seemed to build structures with interesting acoustical properties. I like the chirping pyramids best, myself.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Yes i start think to that these pictures come from sound wave imaging.

Some people dare to state that these frequencies create matter

How about sound wave focusing... look that up.

Interesting topics indeed.

Does sound energy create matter or organize chaotic dark matter?

Everything has a resonate frequency as you allude to in the suspension of water via sound waves etc. Many properties that we as of yet do not fully recognize.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I happen to believe that the next big technology shift will be in the direction of resonance and wave propagation.

If I recall correctly, Tesla was involved with frequency and resonance.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
If i remember correctly i heard of someone who is bussy with creating energy by sending soundwaves trough water.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Waveform studies are an exciting area of physics research. They lead to sound dampening technologies (like the Bose headphones.)

It is indeed a very very exciting area of research, especially so in quantum physics, the so called dual nature of matter acting as both particles and waves.

Incidentally, I was at a conference recently where the main hall had plastic cone booths attached around the edge of the walls, These booths sampled the environmental noise and then emitted a resonance (the exact opposite frequencies to the noise) out of the cone. The result was a noise dampening field.

It was simply amazing. One could just walk under one of these cones and make a call on a mobile phone, or have a conversation with someone without having to scream over the noise.

I believe this technology will soon find it's way into night clubs, airports etc..

Anyway, Cymatics is very interesting and has lots of applications.

Byrd mentioned Buckminster Fuller,
the 3rd form of carbon buckminsterfulerine or c60 for short, has been a total revelation in physics research.

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I saw a guy on a Da Vinci code program argue that the oddly shapped squares all over rosiln mason chapple was this stuff,

maybe if u play the right notes a secret chamber opens up,haha,

never seen water behave like that ,very cool!

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
In some inca temples some rooms are tuned to specific freqencies,
also in the piramids
It be interesting to see what visual waves these rooms create.

Is it these sound waves have these geometric properties or would it be the space that they are in that creates these shapes.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   

properties or would it be the space that they are in that creates these shapes.

It is the resonance frequencies of the matter the waves travel through that cause the patterns to form in different ways.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze

Incidentally, I was at a conference recently where the main hall had plastic cone booths attached around the edge of the walls, These booths sampled the environmental noise and then emitted a resonance (the exact opposite frequencies to the noise) out of the cone. The result was a noise dampening field.

It was simply amazing. One could just walk under one of these cones and make a call on a mobile phone, or have a conversation with someone without having to scream over the noise.

Yes that sounds like a great application.

Someone was mentioning Tesla in this.
Was it not that he invented this Tesla coil that is creating some kind of unifield field.
This could be used as shielding from different kind of waves i believe.

So if it is the resonace of the space the (sound)waves thravel trough is creating these paterns, than my question is: is al space and matter made up out of these patterns.
Because that looks kind of un naturel if you know what i mean.
Is it not that in nature you hardly could find straight lines or rectangles for example, or am i totaly wrong here?
If our surroundings are made up out of these geometric patterns than it makes me think a little about the matrix movie when they show the code flowing over the screen.
And i believe i got the last picture that i posted at the start of the topic
www.geocities.com...
from some website where someone tried to explain that astral planes are made up out of these same structures.
But i am not sure any more and cant find any refference on the subject any more.
Thats why i call in here for help.
It has proven to be quite interesting so far and i hope to find my trail back with some help.

Thank you

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze

Oh wow! That's Maxwell Smart's "cone of silence" concept!! I love the idea, particularly if it can keep your own call private. Did it do that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join