It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current updates on concentration camps.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
One of the above observant poster's (Jay) already identified the last photo as training blanks.
(There are three types common to the M-16, assuming these are .223 's. If so, the crimp
in the end is done to provide sufficient backpressure to cycle the M-16 on Auto.)
Unfortunately, there is nothing to indicate where these were found thus that photo
is un-substantiated. Too bad, cause that photo alone would debunk the detention
camp premise. There are several other ways to go about examining the "evidence".

Most fun approach:

Most of the photos have consistant non-arid vegitation. Except one. The photo right
above the blank cartridge photo represents semi-wetlands, ie density and verility of
the vegitation. It is unlikely this photo belongs to the set. Also two of the photos
would not download, near the middle of the set.
One photo shows an OSHA load certification plate. The load certification is for
4320 pounds. The plate does not look.........military. "CSTS DPW JUN 00"
OSHA compliance in the military started getting serious from 1992-1996. Tower
structures would probably be in a ten year cycle. So the JUN 00 is a questionable
date if a military structure. CSTS ?? DPW - Dept of Public Works ?? Also
standard issue sandbags have a consistant volume but variable weight depending
on contents. Fine sand means 100 lbs per bag. A dirt-gravel corse mix would
weigh about 50 lbs per bag. In the one tower close up, I count 77 bags. And that is just
the ones you see. More distant, different perspectives indicate there is a lot more all
around, and on the roof. "MAX LOAD CAP. 4320 LBS" Oops, looks like we have
an OSHA violation, the third of the bags we can see weighs between 7700 lbs if
fine sand and 3850 lbs best case. (Increase by 50 percent when it rains). Most
well designed wood structures are load tested to a 100 -150 percent safety margin.
Take worst case (3) times 7700 LBS = 23100 LBS. You wanna go up that tower
with an M-60 and cannisters of ammo? If its raining, I double dare you.

/\/ight\/\/ing

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
i have never found anything but old bs when it comes to the supposed camps. where's the evidence? i hear so many people talking about these concentration camps but never nothing new.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Does anyone have info about these camps in the New England area? There's a suspicious looking installation that just popped up a few years ago near a railroad in the next town over (Lancaster, Ma). It might be nothing, but it's pretty strange. But other than that, are there reports of camps in my area? I just want to be aware.

<< 1   >>

join