It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Mondo Bizarro, Show #8 hosted by Johnny Anonymous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   

PODcast: Mondo Bizarro, Show #8 hosted by Johnny Anonymous
Mondo Bizarro (a weekly show) brings you Bizarre News, Amazing Useless Facts and Strange Holidays that you won't find in any mainstream Radio, Newspaper or TV. All presented reports and facts are 100% real and genuine. You'll Laugh, You'll Cry, and You'll Be Wondering Why! The perfect source for your watercooler conversations....

Enjoy our "Weird Wide World" of Mondo Bizarro.....
It's podsafe and recommended by nine out of Ten Sanitation Engineers!

Comments welcomed...

length: 10:45
file: btstpod_2016.mp3
size: 5062k
feed: btst

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Always enjoy your PODcasts Johnny! This one was great too...

Betty Beauty...LMAO Hot pink ... where'd I put that credit card...Good NESSS.

Almost frightening the amount of really weird things that happen out there huh?

I remember reading an article about that lawsuit against greyhound too...ewwww.

Well done!!

JG

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Hi ya JG...

Thanks for listening to this weeks podcast... I read your post to Gemwolf about not getting
any sleep because of ATS... I know the feeling, believe me...

The product for "down there"... lol... yeau that one cracked me up too... It's like what
George Carlin once said. If you can find a way to nail to sticks together in a way that
has never been done before... some schmuck will buy it from you...

Thanks for listening.. now go get some sleep..

Johnny

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
How the hell do you swallow a toothbrush!? And what do you do with a toothbrush in an adult movie? Dare I ask?

There's a good idea... Stick some fireworks up your butt...

National Impotency Month?! Uhu...

Fascinating and entertaining as usual. Just one thing bothers me – it’s nothing personal – but it’s waaay too short!

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I am definitely a Betty Beauty shmuck...I may buy one for a friend of mine who's a chronic "hair dyer"...it's almost like having a split personality being two-toned I would think...will have to ask her and then DUCK...ha ha ha.

ATS is an info junkies biggest fix...I am going to sleep now...

Oh and so you know...my kid has eclectic tastes...and when I said you're right up there with her teeny bopper stuff on her MP3 player I meant like you got more airtime between her and her friends than the new Hilary Duff crap...BTW she also listens to Buble, Harry Connick, and Leona Boydd (I got her onto that as I'm an avid fan of she and Montoya) as well as some classic 70's tunes...so you're in good company

She'll be glad to know I uplaoded your latest to her MP3...you got groupies man.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Fascinating and entertaining as usual. Just one thing bothers me – it’s nothing personal – but it’s waaay too short!

Hey Gemwolf,
Thanks for taking the time out to listen to this weeks Mondo Bizarro. I always try to
post somewhere around 1 am (PST) on Wednesday mornings and I too noticed the
similarities in the time frame of uploading...

In regards to the Mondo Bizarro Show being too short. Show number 1 was 8 minutes
long and each show has slowly been gaining in size. My goal is to still try and keep it
below 10 or 11 minutes, the reason is that I don't want people getting bored. I'd like
to have everyone wanting more rather than growing tired of it. Alway keep them wanting
more... not less. If it makes you feel more comfortable, theres 15 minutes of information
crammed into each show...lol

Originally posted by justgeneric

I am definitely a Betty Beauty shmuck...I may buy one for a friend of mine who's a chronic "hair dyer"...it's almost like having a split personality being two-toned I would think...will have to ask her and then DUCK...ha ha ha.

Thanks for listening justgeneric
Glad you and your daughter are still enjoying the show... and it sounds like I'm in good
company..

Oh my, Err, hmm. ahh..I was just recanting the George Carlin story as a reference that if it's 'built and sold'.. someone will buy it... I hope you didn't think I was calling you a schmuck...

I've become an ATS junkie myself... I'm afraid I'll miss something if I log off.... lol

Thanks to everyone for listening,
Johnny

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Another brilliant show my friend, I enjoyed it very much.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Perfectly content to identify with schmuck-dom I am.

You know what they say LMAO if it walks like a schmuck, sounds like a schmuck and looks like a schmuck (okay I'm better looking than a schmuck... then again what does a schmuck look like?...no I just checked I definitely look like a schmuck...)

Ask Gem...he knows I'm a schmuck

My kid loved the PODcast BTW...so did her friends.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yet another GREAT show JohnnyAnonymous.

I'm a fan.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Another brilliant show my friend, I enjoyed it very much.

Hey thanks mrwupy..
don't know about the brilliant part (it's far from that), but I'm pleased you enjoyed it

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
Yet another GREAT show JohnnyAnonymous.

I'm a fan.

Hi UM_Gazz,
Wahoo! Thank you very much for being a fan and the nice comment. It means a lot to me.

I really appreciate everyone downloading and giving it a listen. Thanks people!

Johnny

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
You just keep doing it Johnny!!!

Getting better and better...

Oh yeah, I forgot..

You have voted JohnnyAnonymous for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

Semper

[edit on 11/16/2006 by semperfortis]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
You just keep doing it Johnny!!!
Getting better and better...
Oh yeah, I forgot..

You have voted JohnnyAnonymous for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

Semper

Hi Semper...
Thank you so much for the vote, it means a lot to me... and now if you'll excuse me, I
need to download your most recent podcast about a differant christmas poem..

Thank you my friend,

Johnny

top topics

join