It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waco, Oklahoma, 1st WTC and 2nd WTC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I believe that all the above events are connected, that the designers of the events are one and the same. Each event though seperated by time etc. are actually not ramdom events as they have been portrayed but are rather the usual steppings stones approach.

Wako, A group of people living outside the norms of society but not really harming any one and not into mainstream politics. On the basis of some spurios charges the Koresh community are exterminated by the US law enforcers. Not terrorists or anything like that, no, 74 American men, women and children, shot, gassed and burnt to death, mainly women and children. And what was the response of the American people to the mass murder of their fellow citizens?

The real reason for the attack, well lets see if we can get to murder our own citizens in broad daylight and televised by the media around the country and lets see if anyone makes a fuss.

Oklahoma, The lone nutter scenario acts out his vengeance, Damages a building killing a large number of people using an Anfo bomb, no motive no reason etc.

Real reason, After Wako the designers now have to up the anti, their in a poker game and they have to up the bet's to go for the jackpot. Lone nutter cover works as has been used many times before to kill Presidents etc. Anfo bomb is a cover to explosives placed in the building. Again the test works, no real enquiry, people are indiferent to the event and its soon forgotten, the plans going well.

1st staged attack on the Twin Towers, Bomb is placed in a car park which would not cause alot of deaths due to the shielding effect of the basement structure. This is a strange place for the terrorist to plant their bomb, they basically place their bomb in a reinforced concrete box. ME terrorists normally want to inflict maximum deaths so you would have expected the bomb to have been placed on a busy street. The terrorists would have known their bomb would not have brougt the building down.

Real reason, Put it in the mind of the people that such buildings can easily be attacked. Spread fear and panic in the populace, get people used to the idea that more events will follow.

2nd Attack, Both towers are brought down, cover story the planes were responcible, thrown into the mix is the planting of bombs etc. that will be noticed to further muddy the waters. Buildings actually brought down by the use of miny nukes or some other new technology. People will spend years trying to find out what really happened but they will never know the truth.

Real reason, A double edged sword is required, one is to wage war on so called rougue countries, but the real reason is to exploit their natural wealth and open up markets for the consumer giants. 2nd edge, to introduce legislation that will change the constitution, remove the right to bear arms, to inter whole communities, to control the people, and to remove their right to travel, freedom and liberties.

All of these attacks are connected, a terrorists group has been created by the CIA and Mossad to focus the attentions of the people onto them. More so called terrorist acts are to take place further allowing the Goverment to control the people and to wage war further afield for the same objectives. US citizens thus far are falling for it, they see the Goverments action as a patriotic and democratic.
Any individuals or groups that doubt or disbelive the Goverment are called unpatriotic, they are seen as sympathisers and collaborators.

The plan has worked out better than expected, the designers are jubilant they now plan to go futher, the people are so malable, so complient.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Yup Yup and YUP!

I understand that Mossad likes explosives and we have some similarities here between the three events and lets look at them:

1. somebody committing crime but not really able to do it or no crime at all (Waco).
2. stuff blowing up
3. evil enemy to blame crime on and demonize in the media for public consumption...

ah let's see now: christians, white supremicists, and arabs? Gee who as a group would see all three of these kinds as a natural enemy?

4. an event highly dramatized in the media and used for mass programming purposes
5. changes in laws to reduce rights and freedoms of selected groups targeted after the events

and I'll add more later.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Is it possible that the 1993 WTC bombing was the pretext to do ""securities updates" by Kroll Inc. (CIA) and Marvin Bush's Securacom => plant the explosives for the real attack to bring the towers down. Maybe thats what Silvertstein called the "prized asset" of the WTC, after he completed the 99-year lease of the WTC complex 6 weeks before 9/11...

Any opinion about this theory? Is it possible? Pro and cons..

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ephrin

Is it possible that the 1993 WTC bombing was the pretext to do ""securities updates" by Kroll Inc. (CIA) and Marvin Bush's Securacom => plant the explosives for the real attack to bring the towers down. Maybe thats what Silvertstein called the "prized asset" of the WTC, after he completed the 99-year lease of the WTC complex 6 weeks before 9/11...

Hey if it makes sense then it fits as part of the story. But I think at the top end of this struggle it is a sort of light vs dark spiritual kind of battle. Those that love money and power and at a lower level and revelling in the physical realm down here.. but they have to be paid off for their involvement and of course given incentives. I think of 911 as a spiritual sacrifice that spiralled out of control and became a big party from a nice intimate dinner setting. They just drew more and more into it and made it a more and more complex event. I'm guessing that bigger conspiracies do have their advantages re: more people to help keep the lid on the truth of course.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Deny I'm sure that many who may have played a part in these events are now dead, at least people at the lower levels a case of kill off the killers. Lets face it the Hitmen to do this work would know nothing of their targets involvment, its a way of tying up the loose ends.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
magicmushroom,

I agree with everything you said in the original post except the mini nukes thing. I don't believe the towers were brought down with nukes. But hey, I don't know for sure as much as you and everyone else doesn't so, it's still possible.

I don't really have anything else to add because you pretty much said it all for me..

But anyway, good post

BPI

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I believe they were all connected as well as the embassies and the USS Cole bombings. I believe it was a psychological battle on the US Citizens. WTC '93 showed an attack can happen at anytime and drew attention to the Trade Centers. Oklahoma City '95 showed it could happen anywhere. Timothy McVeigh showed it could be done by anyone. So the groundwork was laid: Anywhere, Anytime, and by Anyone. McVeigh and Koresh also showed that anyone who disagreed with the US Government could be associated with those radical beliefs. "You're either with us or you're with the terrorists." Then they brought Al-Queda into the light with the Embassies and the USS Cole, which made an easy sale to the American People regarding 9/11/01. I know it wasn't hard to convince me Bin Laden did it. The President said he did it and that was good enough for me. No proof and no evidence: Guilty! And since they had the USS Cole and the Embassies to point to, that was the all the evidence they (and I) needed.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Another thing with OKC is that they singled out anybody willing to take up arms against the feds for their freedoms. It's as if the media was saying, "See these guys blowing our buildings up and threatening our power establishment? They're inhuman and dangerous to all of us." FBI from Phoenix even issued a pamphlet warning against potential domestic terrorists that included people that talk about their Constitutional rights excessively, and about how various priveleges the feds give us are actually RIGHTS that they cannot deny us.

If a civil war were to ever take place on US soil, you wouldn't see standing armies. They just wouldn't last. You'd see OKC-type events, or Waco-type events (except more legit Waco-type events).

[edit on 14-11-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Magic,

I'd like to say your assertions are absoultley baseless but sadly I have this nagging feeling that there is some serious substance in what you're saying.

The problem as I see it is that people just don't seem to care, they just don't give too hoot's about anything at all unless it impacts on their day to day lives. All these events are just too far in the past; I had a conversation with someone over the weekend and she took some convincing to see the connection between 911 and Iraq
I mean she just thought the US and its lap dog the UK just went there because Sadam broke international law
and when I suggested it was actually us that broke the law, she wouldnt have it

Unfortunately by the time people listen to us 'crackpots' I fear it will be too late.............

The next 'spectacular' or 'big' event is an absolute certainty........... its just a matter of time.........................

MR

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The tragedy at Waco is what really made the # start rolling down hill. Not to suggest anything, but since April 19,1993. The day that the Branch Davidians were burnt to death. Everything has went to hell in a handbasket.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I agree. It seems, and has seemed for quite sometime, that since April 19, 1993, everything has went tohell. I tell people this all o the time. A lot of people ask, "Well what exactly are you insinuating?" I answer, "Why do I need to insinuate? I am just making an observation."

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I think the Waco attack was more to cement the idea of religious nuts on our doorstep, and to perpetuate the idea that it was "kill them before they kill us."
Basically testing the rhetoric used to villify the Muslims now.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

Again, as is usual hehe, couldn't agree with you more, at least where your premise is concerned. However, I must be clear that I DO believe four planes were high jacked by poor saps of middle eastern descent... but I also do believe that religious ideals were used to motivate their actions and I believe that cataclysmic events were set into motion for the purpose of these attacks on 9/11... however, just as in waco where it involved actual "religious" people (albeit in this case, I am more likely to lean to the tragedy being carried out by the feds as there is no evidence to say otherwise, but quit a bit of evidence in favor of), so I believe 9/11 was carried out by religious, yet ignorant people.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Asmeone, there has been a conspiracy against alternative ideologies for, God, forever probably. I honestly think that the Davidians were attacked mostly because their ideas and beliefs were counter to the mainstream. However, that's just my personal opinion.

All I know is that not a single one of the allegations that was brought forth by the government was ever proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
reply to post by asmeone2

Again, as is usual hehe, couldn't agree with you more, at least where your premise is concerned. However, I must be clear that I DO believe four planes were high jacked by poor saps of middle eastern descent... but I also do believe that religious ideals were used to motivate their actions and I believe that cataclysmic events were set into motion for the purpose of these attacks on 9/11... however, just as in waco where it involved actual "religious" people (albeit in this case, I am more likely to lean to the tragedy being carried out by the feds as there is no evidence to say otherwise, but quit a bit of evidence in favor of), so I believe 9/11 was carried out by religious, yet ignorant people.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by justamomma]

I can't prove this since I have never actually spent any time in the middle east, just had some friends native to the area--

But I beleive that, for the most part, what makes people violent over there is simply that they are desperate and that is the only outlet that they have. The fact that they are also Islamic is for most tangential.

But the media here misrepresents that for their own gains, and uses the idea of a violent religion as a stool pigeon.

It would be like someone saying, "Americans don't vote because they are Christian and thus Christianity is against democracy in general." When in reality many people don't vote because they simply don't feel represented, and the fact that they are Christian is for the most part unrelated.

9/11 has become SO convoluted that it's impossible to know exactly what the terrorists (as in the guys who stole the planes) were actually thinking... but I beleive that they were essentially hired to do the US's dirty work.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Asmeone, there has been a conspiracy against alternative ideologies for, God, forever probably. I honestly think that the Davidians were attacked mostly because their ideas and beliefs were counter to the mainstream. However, that's just my personal opinion.

All I know is that not a single one of the allegations that was brought forth by the government was ever proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

That could be. However since, as the OP pointed out, it happened so close to the first WTC building bombing, I think it was testing the waters.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I view oklahoma as an attempt to sway Clinton into joining the PNAC Group.
Waco was a religous group who pushed things a bit to far, and in the end the gunho American guard/police were just to itchy on the triggers. I cant see WACO as being tied to this mess.

the 1st WTC was a genuine terrorist attack, all be it guided by the FBI be ensuring no one got in the way, they hoped that the terrorists would succeed in something MAJOR, and it would FORCE Bill to do something.

In the end the bomb fizzled, killed minimum and bill Clinton didnt need to act. Thus monica lewinski,
Bill himself said a foreign government was working against him on the Monica case, that to me says the PNAC Group failed, and needed to push him out HARD, to make the case for a religous, folksy republican.

911 was simply staged, by duping some idiots from saudi into taking the bait.... thus, PNAC got their curropt leader in, got their pearl harbour, and led us to this weeks collapse.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
I view oklahoma as an attempt to sway Clinton into joining the PNAC Group.
Waco was a religous group who pushed things a bit to far, and in the end the gunho American guard/police were just to itchy on the triggers. I cant see WACO as being tied to this mess.

Well, I don't know what you mean by "a religious group who pushed things to far." The federal government has never proven any of its allegations against David Koresh or the Branch Davidans. It's the same now as it was almost 16 years ago, allegations.

Honestly, since Waco, if you examine everything that has happened, it does seem as if everything has went to hell.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What I see is a group of people trying to divide the populace. It is the gays. It" the Muslims. It,s the Christians. It's the liberals. etc. We as a people need to unite and see through those that wish to enslave us. The time will come when there will be another attack of sorts and someone else will be vilified and more of our rights will be taken away. As it is there are too man that are willing to give away there freedom for security. Look at the financial mess we are now in. How many people were saying that something had to be done? We once again lost more free will in this country. Soon the ptb will have complete control of our finances as well as our freedoms. Something needs to be done, but in all honesty I don't know what and am scared to ask.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Reluctantpawn, the only thing that is going to change anything is a violent uprising. This is something that most people are not willing to do. It has been my experience that most people would rather "go with the flow" than act out viciously.

However, if humanity is going to retain any semblance of freedom, they will have to act in anger.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join