It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Case for Anti-Gravity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Can I just say with all sincerity and respect, that you all are geniuses. I mean seriously. Would it be possible to get a clearer explanation on why the redshift of stars might not equate to an expanding universe, that caught my eye but I do not understand what was meant by it.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
i cant wait till someone comes out and exposes these craft like that azar guy did! sooner or later it wi be made known to the public!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorlove
i cant wait till someone comes out and exposes these craft like that azar guy did! sooner or later it wi be made known to the public!

With any luck hey. If you are interested in this type of thing there is stuff out there about it all. I think Nikola Tesla was doing work on it which was carried on by Otis Carr. Pretty interesting stuff.

-fm

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I just saw a 14 year old kid (on yahoo) with an IQ of 170 talking about tachyons. He's already ruined. String theory and quantum theory are bull. All are based on building better and better detectors to find shorter and shorter duration energy patterns that are unstable.

The beauty of Einstein is the concept of the wave particle. If you can picture it in your mind you can do some interesting things like describe superconductivity. What is a reverse spin pair? Picture two sinusoids that are travelling away from you and parallel. Now twist one to the left and one to the right as they propogate (impart spin). Now add the two and your get a planar wave which defines a pair of electrons out into infinity.

Now go look at the highly polarized nature of superconducting material. What happens when you cool it to the point where the lattice structure sets up a standing wave with a period that matches an electron and a magnitude of two times an electron? You end up with a stable energy pattern that defines a reverse spin pair of electrons along the entire lattice structure. The probability of the pair at either end is one and this is another way of saying they instantaneously travel from one end to the other.

So the concept of a wave particle and the understanding of a reverse spin pair of wave particles (electrons) can explain superconductivity quite easily as a stable energy pattern created by an electric field.

Now that you realize that stable energy patterns and mathematics might be useful you can start thinking about what happens if you put any distance between a reverse spin pair of electrons. The answer is they define a standing wave, still. But the other interesting fact about this standing wave is that the electrons have no repulsion at any distance. Now start thinking about an electron behaving this way in orbit about a nucleus. Two molecules of hydrogen so we have one reverse spin pair. As long as the behaviors are opposite you end up with no repulsion between the two molecules.

So it is as if you have the situation where each electron is attracted to the other atom's nucleus with no repulsion. The molecules will move toward each other. All you need to complete the process is to have the reverse spin pair become unstable as the nuclei approach each other and you can reach an equilibrium where the molecules are stuck together but do not fuse. You have gravitation.

Note this theory has never been published and the mathematics are rudimentary. What I really enjoy about the above is it is a theory that explains how electricity is gravity.

Or you can have another discussion about string theory and quantum what not.

en.wikipedia.org... (although I'd argue that their minimum energy state is a reverse spin pair as there is no repulsion to overcome as they are not forced together). en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.allexperts.com...

DRKHRSE

A wave particle is a stable energy pattern. A reverse spin pair is a standing wave and is also a stable energy pattern. If you want to envision a reverse spin pair of orbiting electrons take the picture of the reverse spin pair moving away from you in parallel and impart a greater separation distance as they are further away. Clearly this separation can become a circumference and become cyclic. Looking down at the top of your head this would look like two circular orbits where the cancellation along the horizontal plane is staill accomplished. Apply the same methodolgy in the vertical direction by tilting the orbits in the horizontal plane and then perturbing them so they approach and then travel through the horizontal plane and you end up with an 3d cyclic orbit that still meets the criteria of reverse spin cancellation.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
if it could be used in transportation then it would benefit the world as we know it no more toxic fumes however economies will fall

top topics

<< 1   >>

join