It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Case for Anti-Gravity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
There have long been rumors circulating about UFO propulsion technology and top secret government Black Budget projects. The Nazi's supposedly had very advanced programs working with it, too... Anti-gravity

Gravity, as we know it, is very very very very poorly understood. If you ask most scientists if anti-grav is possible, they will say, "No, it violates the conservation of energy and momentum!"

However, they conveniently neglect that gravity in and of itself violates the Conservation of Energy and Momentum. Gravity is, in essence, a perpetual motion machine that runs on free energy. This violates everything that we know about science.

Anti-Grav is VERY possible! Zero Point Energy!

In the mid 90's, a scientist by the name Evgeny Podkletnov published a peer-reviewed scientific paper in a very well respected physics journal. He claimed to have built his very own anti-gravity device.
www.americanantigravity.com...

Check out this video, too. It delves deeply into the subject matter and even includes interviews with former high ranking military officials, scientists, engineers, and government officials

The Case for Anti-Gravity

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I don't think the Nazis had as much technology as a lot of people claim. They might of experimented with possible concepts, but nothing near what we have today. Far too much credit was given to them..

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I agree that people attribute to much to Nazi technology. With my limited knowledge of Physics, I am pretty sure that Gravity does not violate but is one of the fundamental forces in the Universe. I do agree that it is misunderstood although, but I thought it was one of the 4 fundamental forces in the universe, the others being strong and weak association, and electromagnetic (probably remembering my high school physics poorly.) Like I said I don't know that much about physics, but through inference it does not seem to violate anything we know about science.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
hey,

As i asked (in a long no1 seen thread on nazi-tech), Ppl should underestimate Nazi-tech. They were way ahead of the world @ the time. Why the sudden rush of US and Russia ??? Maybe they knew the Nazi's where way ahead of them!! Do u guys really think that a warmachine like Hitlers Germany would let their biggest secrets fall into NME's hands ???? Come on isnt that dumb??
And on the Anti-gravity thingy : An idea on GRAVITY !! :-)

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
I don't think the Nazis had as much technology as a lot of people claim. They might of experimented with possible concepts, but nothing near what we have today. Far too much credit was given to them..

The Nazi's pioneered Jet engines, Rockets, radio advances, radar, submarines, NUCLEAR WEAPONS, as well as a whole host of other advancements that the US aquired via Operation Paperclip. The technologies we received sent us decades ahead of where we were.

This is a great video that deals with a whole host of subjects, but in particular has evidence of Nazi UFO program.
The Nazis had patents on a number of UFO vehicles.

Then theres the Schauberger vortex implosion engine the DECREASES ENTROPY!!

Good video about The Schauberger REPULSINE engine

Secrets of the Third Reich - MUST SEE!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79
I agree that people attribute to much to Nazi technology. With my limited knowledge of Physics, I am pretty sure that Gravity does not violate but is one of the fundamental forces in the Universe. I do agree that it is misunderstood although, but I thought it was one of the 4 fundamental forces in the universe, the others being strong and weak association, and electromagnetic (probably remembering my high school physics poorly.) Like I said I don't know that much about physics, but through inference it does not seem to violate anything we know about science.

Gravity is a perpetual motion, free energy device. That absolutely violates teh conservation of energy and momentum. Its not enough to just say it happens so it does not violate the laws that it violates.

Where is the POWER SOURCE that cause two stationary objects to begin moving towards eachother? Where does this energy come from? How is the force generated?

Our understanding of science cannot answer this, so they just ignore it.

When Newton formulated his equation of Universal Gravitation, there was much resistance to it because gravity was a mysterious force that could not be explained and operated with no known power source. Seeing as how we had just come out of the Mysticism and Magick era when Galileo finally proved the earth was not the center of the universe, NOBODY wanted to go back to that same sense of magik. Newtonian gravity is nothing but magic.

If newtonian gravity were correct, then why did Einstein need to come up with a whole new model of gravity?!

Simply labeling gravity a fundamental force does not overcome the simple fact that it violates the conservation of energy and momentum.

The four fundamental forces are wrong! Thats what unification is all about.

The Strong Nuclear force arose from the fact that our very own models contradicted themselves!! If there were a bunch of positivly charged protons in the center of an atoms nucleous, they would all fly apart. Since this violated their understanding of the atom, they simply invented the Strong Nuclear force with absolutely no evidence whatsoever to support it!!

Its like the Bohr model of the atom. It allows us a primitive understanding of the nature of an atom even though WE KNOW the Bohr model is incorrect. Bohr has been replaced with the Quantum Mechanical model of an atom, but we still teach Bohr to elementary school students because it explains it to the extent that they need to understand. While Bohr may correctly predict the spectral lines of hydrogen, it fails utterly when you move up to bigger atoms.

Just because Newton's model of gravity somewhat correctly allows us to model what we observe as gravity, does not negate the fact that there is no known power source to explain this acceleration.

And Newtonian gravity DOES NOT correctly model gravity on large scale applications. The movements of Galaxies violates Newtonian gravity, so the scientists simply make up garbage like, "Dark Matter" and "Dark Energy" to explain the gaping holes and inconsitencies in their obviously flawed models. The answer to "DM" and "DE" is quite simple, A flawed understanding of gravity!!!

Or take the Big Bang. That is GARBAGE!! The "red-shift" is likely just from the Compton Effect of light passing through gases as it travels trillions of light years across the universe...

There is absolutely no experimental evidence that light waves actually experience the doplar shift.

According to the original Big Bang theory, the rate at which the Universe expands should slow down, then reverse itself. However, they now think that the Universe's expansion is occuring at an accelerating rate, which is in direct contradiction gravity models. So as soon as they see a problem with the big bang, they immediately allow for anti-gravity on the universal scale simply to correct their models.

Flip-flopping like that proves them to be wrong!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
didnt Einstine (sorry about the spelling) develop theories about anti-gravite, my dad was telling me about them the other day, stuff about Electromagnetic feilds having their own field of gravity or something like that.

That google vid isnt too bad eithor

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Check out this guys website he has actually made some Unmanned Flying Objects and researched several anti-gravity technologies which you could try and build yourself if you know how and had some free time.
jnaudin.free.fr...
I have been checking this website for many years and he updates alot.
jnaudin.free.fr...

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
those lifter projects are'nt true anti gravity, and can do little more than lift a few kg if that

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
There are these two great videos that deal with Zero Point Energy and "Free Energy". These do not talk about anti-grav specifically, but this is very important information. It is related to the field. You need to understand Maxwells work with quartenions because there are things that you can do in that math that vectors will never allow you to do. Anti-grav is based entirely upon "hyper-dimensional" mathmatics working in the R^11 workspace....

Our modern physics is still in the infancy of its knowledge. Zero Point Energy proves that beyond all doubt.

Gravity violates our very own laws of physics as they currently exist, yet this seems to go entirely unnoticed...

Zero Point Energy

Equinox: It runs on water - With Arthur C. Clarke

And this is a decent films on ZPE, New energy investments, and anti-gravity. It is, however, an interview, so you may find it boring?

video.google.com...

The main reason why contact with aliens is suppressed is because the free energy and anti-grav technology would free us from the enslavement control grid of the Global Elite.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
static electricity is gravity. exsperiment. take a balloon, rub on your head. ok , it is charged, let the balloon go and hold your hand above the balloon as it falls. the balloon will levitate and defy gravity. with static electricity. ONLY MY THEORY. the balloon trick does work tho. anyone out there have a van de graff, well take that and couple a tesla coil in the center. the toy will make objects move and will float in the air, so it has to be tied down. the toy is very dangerous if not wired properly, so i recommend not to touch it with your bare hands when running. ok. i have a few staticelectromagneticforce machines.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
On the topic of anti gravity I was wondering what everyone's thoughts are on Edgar Fouche's claims about the TR3B and its Magnetic Field Disrupter technology? I remember reading his claims years ago, and have been intrigued with the concept ever since. Mercury is a heavy metal in liquid form so it has a lot of mass, enough mass in motion like 50,000rpm could begin to disrupt the effects of gravity dont you think?

A circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the Magnetic Field Disrupter, surrounds the rotatable crew compartment and is far ahead of any imaginable technology.

Sandia and Livermore laboratories developed the reverse engineered MFD technology. The government will go to any lengths to protect this technology. The plasma, mercury based, is pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin and accelerated to 50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive plasma with the resulting gravity disruption. The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field, which disrupts or neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within proximity, by 89 percent. Do not misunderstand. This is not antigravity. Anti-gravity provides a repulsive force that can be used for propulsion. The MFD creates a disruption of the Earth's gravitational field upon the mass within the circular accelerator. The mass of the circular accelerator and all mass within the accelerator, such as the crew capsule, avionics, MFD systems, fuels, crew environmental systems, and the nuclear reactor, are reduced by 89%.

Source

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
There's alot of scientific ignorance here on this thread which needs to be "deny"-ed.

First the idea that gravity, as commonly understood, somehow breaks laws of the known Universe.

Physicists (and I am one) are not quite that stupid. Einsteinian general relativity
which still stands as the currently accepted theoretical description of gravity, is
consistent in its own way.

GR is pretty complicated and unintuitive so let's start with something simpler.

Take two electrons and put them one meter apart, let them be at rest, and then let them go.
They start flying apart, because of mutual repulsion.

Did that violate conservation of energy, or momentum as physicists understand it? No.

Why? Because somebody had to put those two electrons close together, and if they started out in a place where they had negligible influence (very far away) then as you tried to get them together they started mutually repelling one another, but you pushed against this and performed work on the system, i.e. inputting energy. This energy is then released in kinetic energy of the electrons.

Where was this energy "stored"? In the electric field. Yes, electric and magnetic fields possess and carry both energy and momentum. This is the content of Maxwell's equations. The system of E&M fields plus charges with mass can be shown to preserve global energy & momentum, and can be made relativistically invariant as well. This is all in Landau & Lif#z' famous textbook (Classical Theory of Fields).

General Relativity is more complicated still as it's nonlinear but similar ideas apply, though the notion of global conservation of energy is somewhat tricky and not well defined in full GR, though it works fine in pseudo newtonian approximation relevant for our world.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
There have long been rumors circulating about UFO propulsion technology and top secret government Black Budget projects. The Nazi's supposedly had very advanced programs working with it, too... Anti-gravity

Gravity, as we know it, is very very very very poorly understood.

Wrong! Gravity is understood very well with a combination of kepler/newton/einstein. We understand that it's effects, like light, folow an inverse square law. We also know that it's effect depends on the mass of the two objects and the square of the distance between them.

Fg=G(m1-m2)/d^2

Fg=Force of Gravity
G= Gravitational constant
M= mass of a body
D= distance

Note: sometimes you will see "D" replaced with "R" in some science texts, which simply means the radius of the distance for the objects.

Isaac newton, perhaps one of the most brillant men of all time, created calculus
just to help explain newtonian physics! Newton built the foundation on which all physics rest and the mathematics he used were not as simple as most would think.

Now, with newton's explanations, we were able to find the mass of objects in space, were able to judge their velocities, and predict some of their orbits.

However, our picture of Gravity was incomplete and there were anomalies that would crop up, Mercury's orbit is one example I know right off the top of my head.
There would be a discrepency in it's orbital position, forgive me I have forgotten what exactly was the problem.

So, then we have Albert Einstein who finished a big part of the puzzle of gravity with his theory of Relativity. He said that the effect we know as Gravity is caused by the curvature of space-time.

What does that mean?

well, imgine space and time as a rubber sheet. Imagine a bowling ball as a planet or other massive object. When you place the bowling ball on the sheet, you see crinkles and a bending of the sheet where that bowling ball is sitting. Were that bowling ball a planet, the crinkle would be the curving of space-time and gravity would be the result.

We know that because of Relativity, Energy=Mass x the square of light speed.

Therefore a sufficient amount of either Energy or Mass could cause the warping of space and the effect known as gravity. Gravitational lensing is part of the evidence for this theory.

So, we know a great deal about gravity. I imagine you meant to say that we dont have any idea of what makes up gravity, right?

That is where we start getting speculative. Some scientists have proposed that, like light, gravity behaves both as a wave and a particle, and that the particles would be called gravitons. remember star trek?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

There's alot of scientific ignorance here on this thread which needs to be "deny"-ed.

we agree here, lol.

General Relativity is more complicated still as it's nonlinear but similar ideas apply, though the notion of global conservation of energy is somewhat tricky and not well defined in full GR, though it works fine in pseudo newtonian approximation relevant for our world.

Gr is great and has led to a much deeper understanding of Gravity, however there is nothing "pseudo" about Newton and a phyisicist should know this.

Newton understood a critical relationship between masses and their mutual attraction. His ideas may seem abstract, but a deeper study into them can reveal deep insight into the nature of the universe.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
static electricity is gravity.

Ok, hold the horses. You are confusing two different fundemental forces of nature.

there are 4 fundemental forces, as baphomet pointed out.

Strong force.
weak foce.
Gravity.
Electro-magneticism, we can thank maxwell for our understanding that electricty and magnetism are related.

there are theories, Grand Unified Theory (GUT) and Theory of Everything (TOE), which unite these forces.

however, I wont get into that this morning.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Good topic sp00n1, I have seen your avatar recently.

From a page I saved at:
hammer.prohosting.com...

Which goes another place, be did not verify if the same page exists.

A snippet:

J.P. Morgan, a Skull and Bones Banking Frontman, was financing Westinghouse and attempted to make arrangements to secure Tesla's patents through con deals and contracts.

He used Einstein's position at the patent office to rip off several of Tesla's patents and then told him outright that since it would be difficult to collect money on this "Free Energy", that it would not be used or promoted in society. Instead, Einstein's Theory of Relativity would prevail and Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity would be suppressed. Today, it is impossible to locate some of Tesla's earlier patents. The Flying Saucer project was then moved out of the country to a secret joint German / American base near the South Pole called "Neu Shwabenland" or New Berlin, which was under the control of the Thule society, a secret society in Germany to which the SS belonged. Here, the crafts were perfected and outfitted with the latest technology and design. The Nazis created propaganda back home that Hitler was in touch with a Blond-haired, blue-eyed Aryan race of beings who communicated to him that he was chosen to lead the Germanic people. There was a resurgence of Occultism in Germany at this time. Hitler was into the occult and he was a master of propaganda. Remember, he stated "The bigger the lie, the easier to sell to the public", people believe what they want to believe After W.W.II, during Operation Paperclip, hundreds of Nazi intelligence officers were secretly brought to America and given positions in the OSS (Office of Strategic Services), the forerunner to the CIA, supposedly to gain information on the Russians, our new enemy. Along with the Nazis came the flying saucer project.

The project was brought to New Mexico, where it was worked on further. Soon there were several sightings by people of mysterious flying objects and bright flying balls of light. In 1944 and 45, there were newspaper reports about flying balls of light possibly being advanced Nazi aircraft. They were called FOO-FIGHTERS. Then a couple of years later, in 1947, there was supposedly a flying saucer crash in the desert of Roswell, New Mexico, with advanced technology and even bodies of aliens recovered. This was reported on the front page of the newspaper and then it was explained away as a weather balloon. Within a few years science fiction films started coming out like crazy. (The day the Earth Stood Still-about the threat of war and the necessity to make peace with ourselves and the aliens, and War of the Worlds-H.G. Wells, a British Intelligence Agent).

There was a time in America in the 1950's, when it was trendy to wear alien antennas on your head or a Hat shaped like a flying saucer. This was the beginning of the first wave of American propaganda. Then in the 1970's, we had Star Wars, Close Encounters, Hanger 18, and eventually E.T. T.V. movies like Alien Nation and "V" were shown to us and now Sightings, The X-files, and even Roswell the movie. There is a consistent theme that suggests the government is involved in a super high level cosmic Watergate cover-up.

There is a huge paragraph of all the dis info ET stuff to bring you up to date.

Toss out any south Pole reference, that was the ruse that got Forestall in
trouble when interviewed on ABC TV after his retirement.
Asked if he would be disclosing any thing about aliens, he said no.
Wrong answer.

Actually correct, but not to the liking of the elite mind control big lie people.

Yes it is all CT isn't it.
The FOO and larger aether craft may have gone from Nazi Germany straight
to New Mexico.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
More to the point...

It not anti gravity... its a force that counters gravity... a downward force..
and will propel horizontal to the gravity opposing force.

Thats all it can do now, even though the triangle craft has outer motors to
help maneuver, it isn't working.

The energy... it in the air, it is air... atomic gas molecules and any aether
objects or effects that are energized by rapidly alternating electric fields.

You are way way off without experimentation in a/c like Jacob's Ladder...
or Tesla's Ladder.. wink wink... and Tesla's EM field vortex coil.

Check my sig for link to my youtube channel.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I dont know if anyone has posted this yet, but here is a link to an interview with Stan Deyo. I think he explains gravity quite nicely in it. Here it is:

video.google.com...

Happy watching.

-fm

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1

The Nazi's pioneered Jet engines, Rockets, radio advances, radar, submarines, NUCLEAR WEAPONS, as well as a whole host of other advancements that the US aquired via Operation Paperclip. The technologies we received sent us decades ahead of where we were.

Sir Frank Wittle might want to speak to you regarding the Germans' pioneering the jet engine, since his patent for the turbojet dates to 1930.

Robert Goddard would *really* like to have a word with you about early developments in rocketry.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by 'radio advances', but I don't think Marconi was a Nazi, and I'm certain that Tesla and Frost weren't.

Radar? Sorry to break it to you, but British radar tech was way ahead of the Germans, and once they started sharing technology with the U.S., the Allied lead in radar technology became even more pronounced.

Submarines are, of course, purely a German innovation. John Holland had *nothing* to do with them.

Nuclear weapons? Yah...those German atomic bombs just tore the living hell out of the Allied invasion beaches....I mean the Allied thrust toward Berlin....I mean...err...well...never mind. The German Atomic Bomb program was nowhere near creating a working device, even in May of 1945...and despite the Germans super-advanced technology, they never managed to build an aircraft or missile that could've deployed a first-generation atomic bomb.

Most of the German 'technical innovations' were only a few months ahead of research done on the Allied side of the lines, if they were ahead at all. Think I'm kidding? Compare in-service dates for the ME-262, Gloster Meteor, and the Lockheed P-80 Shooting Star. Several others were a byproduct of the German habit of trying anything, no matter how outlandish, combined with pure desperation (The Maus "Supertank", the Dora railroad gun, and any number of off-the-wall V-Weapons).

This isn't to say that the Germans weren't ahead in certain areas...the V-2 being an obvious example, and the Wasserfall SAM is another...but their reputation as the utter and absolute Gods of Advanced Tech is vastly overblown.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join