It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abductions & Psychic Readings

page: 1

join
share:
sbj

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I was wondering is it possible to find out if you've been abducted through a psychic reading. It seems like if it can be done through hypnosis, it should be able to be done like this too. Of course you'd have to subscribe to psychic abilities, but let's assume for a minute that they do in fact exsist.

Since I was a kid, I thought that something MAY have happened to myself in regards to a possible abduction (and part of me thinks its STILL happening), but the simple fact that I think this may have happened is what has deterred me from seeking hypnotherapy for it. I wouldn't be able to trust the results because I would always have that thought in the back of my head, "what if I made it all up?"

Then out of nowhere today I came up with this idea. The way I figure it is that IF something happened, then it would be more dependable from multiple psychics confirming (without prior knowlege of previous sessions with others), rather than doing multiple hypnotic sessions with MYSELF as the subject everytime. The different psychics would provide multiple confirmations.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Regading hypnosis, one of the earliest and best known claims of alien abductions was that of Betty and Barney Hill. They experienced, in 1961, strange events and a time "anomaly" while travelling home on a lonely rural road one night. At first, they were only aware of losing a few hours on the way home. Later, with the help of hypnosis, they recalled being taken aboard a spaceship.

There is a good book about this, called "The Interrupted Journey". I is a very good read!

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I think no harm could come of it. I think you already know. Try this it may work, before you go to sleep tonight ask your gaurdian spirit to visit you in your dreams and advise on the matter. If you have no success you can do it every night if you want. You should get your confirmation. You will now when it happens. On the other side if this sounds like something you don't really want to do then please don't do it, find a way that makes sense to you.

But it is never a bad thing going to a professional to help you face what has been buried inside. The only bad thing I can think of is the visits probably cost a lot. I had a similiar experience as a child. I was lucky though I know it happened, I never doubted it. Best of luck

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
sbj

The best way to discover your own alien contact is through yourself, not through others- especially not psychic readers. Hardly anyone who claims to be a psychic reader, really is. Most are fakes, using little tricks and common intuition to lure your money from you.

I agree with corvuscorax18 about asking your guardian spirit. You can ask your own alien contacts through your mind in the same way, and then watch your dreams. Dreams are windows into what you are doing by spirit parallel to physical life.

However, if you are looking for "abduction" so synonymous with the word "alien" you won't find that, and if finding alien experiences is going to make you believe that they are abducting you, it may be better for them to just remain hidden from your physical awareness.

new topics

top topics

join