It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens have a forum for Humans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Since we are supposedly lesser of a species than the aliens that already control us without us knowing it (as nearly every post suggests anyway), I figured that they must have a forum or some sort of technology for watching us!!??

Maybe they have a similar ATS where they can talk about what humans look like, what their intentions are, and whether or not we actually rule them!

Just wanted to turn the tables to a topic taken wayyyyyyy to seriously, since we ain't got no idea at all if they even exist or what they want!!

By the way, I said, "ain't got no", on purpose. It's sort of a play on the intelligent thing if you get it!!???

Anyway, that's it!! What do you think??

sbj

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Its an interesting thought. The only thing is though, for this to be possible, the aliens government would have to be covering this up, or have it be some kind of top secret "military" project. I'm sure that we're just common knowlege to them. If they do have a message board for humans it probally looks more like THIS than ATS.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Wow, that's deep...

Intelligent beings on other planets probably ponder "aliens" just as much as we do.

Now if these beings knew of our existance and were studying us for one reason or another, in one way or another, I'm sure the discussion would be quite different than that in ATS Aliens & UFOs Forum.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Now if these beings knew of our existance and were studying us for one reason or another, in one way or another, I'm sure the discussion would be quite different than that in ATS Aliens & UFOs Forum.

Let's just hope it is not more like a 'BTS / Pets" forum..

or even worse ..www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
"NO one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man’s and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. With infinite complacency men went to and fro over this globe about their little affairs, serene in their assurance of their empire over matter. It is possible that the infusoria under the microscope do the same. No one gave a thought to the older worlds of space as sources of human danger, or thought of them only to dismiss the idea of life upon them as impossible or improbable. It is curious to recall some of the mental habits of those departed days. At most terrestrial men fancied there might be other men upon Mars, perhaps inferior to themselves and ready to welcome a missionary enterprise. Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us...."

Chapter One, The Eve of the War
H.G. Wells (1866–1946). The War of the Worlds. 1898.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Uhhh, are these your thoughts then or H. G. Wells'? I like it, don't get me wrong but uhhhh, what again?

[edit on 13-11-2006 by Mondogiwa]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
H. G. Wells covered this post 108 years ago; ergo, if alienoids have a forum, they would probably also have an agenda - it's all covered there in the original text

Apologies, I was assuming that the hypothesis was fairly rudimentary from the quoted material

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I am going to let that rudimentary comment slide by my friend, just did not understand where your thoughts were coming from is all! Now, shall we all relax a bit and try to get back to the post!?

No need in hostilities, as I have stated in other threads, "demeaning others is not needed", and I meant nothing demeaning in my comment, my apologies if you took it that way. Just trying to gain your thoughts.

peace, Mondo

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
I am going to let that rudimentary comment slide by my friend, just did not understand where your thoughts were coming from is all! Now, shall we all relax a bit and try to get back to the post!?

No need in hostilities, as I have stated in other threads, "demeaning others is not needed", and I meant nothing demeaning in my comment, my apologies if you took it that way. Just trying to gain your thoughts.

peace, Mondo

I completely agree old chap and throughly concur - you misunderstand the "intonation" with my post(s) - hostility was never intentioned

now that is all cleared up and we are all good friends, shall we move on?

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Done, water under the bridge, and by the way.....I do in fact really like that quote and have printed it out to take with me to ponder a bit more, thanks.

I just wonder if this is all on the flip side for another species is all. Maybe fear is a dominating thing in their culture or whatever it may be called and they have discussions all the time about imminent invasion from the human species....then again, we would invade I suspect if we had the technology. That is a sad statement, and by that I mean the powers that be, not us on ATS, we of course, would be sending the welcome wagon and insisting that not all of our species are hostile!

That's all I have for now, will think some more on it though!

Peace, Mondo

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I can see the alien commercials about it now!

Don't forget, ?______? night "Live interstellar web cams of humans on planet Earth. You won't want to miss this episode! The best yet, you'll never guess what they are doing now!"

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Nice touch Keyhole
or:

A new Sirius 5 Model Inertia Dampner - Nice!

A 20ct. Dilithium Crystal for that special someone - Awesome!

A Solar Weekend On Earth Observing Humans riding their food in a Earthling Sport Called "Rodeo"...............Priceless!

Seriously though, I would like to believe that with the superior intelligence "they" must have (after all they've kept us in a considerable pickle now for many years just pondering whether or not they exist), would come superior everything else.

We often take the negative, hostile tact. I don't mean toward them, I mean us. As hostile, ignorant, primitive, and stupid as the human race has proven itself to be on many occassions, we "aint" all bad.

Mondo, I like your premise here for a thread, however, give "us" a little credit, "we" have got to be interesting and worthy of study, monitoring, whatever you want to call it for reasons other than those too often proferred here and elsewhere, ie - Brutes, Barbaric, War Mongers, and oh-crap-they-split-the-atom!

In the relative short time "we've" been around, and if you can forego the negative stuff for a little while, look at the good things (you can go back to the bad anytime, it will be there), we are capable of incredible feelings of love and compassion (I'm not sitting here with flowers in my hair listening to John & Yoko either), we have an incredible thirst for knowledge, understanding, all the unknown; we sometimes learn from our mistakes and try to do better. We invented humor (for all we know), yet can feel the pain of others of our kind to the extent that we will change the way we live our very lives to eliminate that pain for others that follow.

It's a big universe for sure, I'd bet there's a myriad of life forms out there - from one end of the intelligence scale to the other - but still, I'll bet we're unique.

I'll also bet "they" appreciate our good qualities as well. I just hope not as an appetizer! Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
TrubadoursGrayAria,

Excellent my friend, excellent!

Your response and the play on the commercial was hilarious still LOL!

You do make a great point and it's well taken, thanks for the compliment on the premise also. In fact, maybe we should twist the thread a bit for a while and focus on the positives of our species. You are totally correct about our achievements in such a relatively short amount of time, and we do have some extraordinary capabilities in emotion! I like your thought process very much and your writing style, might I add!

Let's all keep the ball rolling here gang, this is fun!

Peace, Mondo
P.S.
What does your screen name stand for if I might ask, Been pondering that one for a few minutes already??

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Great thread

I wonder if one of the topic thread topics might be:

Should we let humans know that they are actually an 8th grade science experiment?

My post would be, 'nah let's just buzz their planes all day & probe their chicks @ night'

[edit on 14-11-2006 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I wonder if they have a 'Humans have a forum for Aliens' thread

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Another ATS member once wrote in another thread, and I'm paraphrasing (sorry I can't remember who and give him/her proper credit): "I'll bet we live in the Ghetto area of the Galaxy". I thought that was hilarious, and maybe true. Could be we are on the wrong side of the galactic tracks
attracting the "parochial aliens" interested only in covert mischief at our expense (what fun they get out of carving up our cattle before we do and anal probing I can't imagine).

Sorry, back on topic - Our thread author mentioned the technology our quark racing friends must have, to keep an eye on us and a probe at the ready; we've all heard/read the ant hill analogy before (we stand there and watch, they go about their business oblivious to our presence - unless they're just ignoring us).
However, go a little deeper; we (humans) say they aren't intelligent and can't observe us observing them. Intelligent compared to what? Too blind to see us? Blind compared to.....?

The ant is brilliant in "Its" world. And, chemicals - the language and communication tool of the ant - tells it everything it needs to thrive. If the ant could contemplate its' antennae as we do our navels, would that change the observational skills of the ant? To observe us?

I think it may be that simple in regard to humans and ET visitors, at least in a sense. Plunge your hand into the ant mound. No, lay it there gently (won't matter either way). They know you're there then don't they? They don't negotiate with the hand or suspect the hand may be there for peaceful purposes - hey, maybe the hand has a nutricious, sucrose laden treat in it! - big deal, they'll bite the #!&* out of the hand anyway, eat the treat, and if they could reverse engineer the treat making process, they'd do that too.

Getting my drift? Sorry I ramble. If they can fold space, manipulate gravity, and dodge the hazards of supernova (guesses I know), concealing themselves from us (at least until we're smarter than the ants) must be as simple as the method we use to observe the ants.

Maybe the differences between humans and aliens is as vast as the differnces between humans and ants - I certainly don't mean the same differnces - just, "as vast". One thing for sure - if there's an alien somewhere with red-ant bites all over his hand or foot - I'd rather not know about it right now

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Sorry Mondo, you asked about my screen name; I don't post much, I'm a admitted lurker most of the time - love to read the thoughts/ideas/etc. of others. Also, there are some mental giants here, as I'm sure you know, that discuss the finer points of subjects like quantum physics, and braided string theory like it was a kindergarden subject that all of us should be conversant with - I've even seen 'em apologize for being too stupid to grasp some abstract point of a subject I can't even understand the premise of.....they're stupid?! Makes me feel like a retard (no offense intended to any retard reading this).

What a great place though, huh? Troubadors Gray Aria (twice I tried to correct the spelling on my screen name but ATS wouldn't let me? After some of the spelling I've seen around here - decided it wasn't that important) is a tribute to my Father. He was a brilliant writer and musician, he passed on in 1981. He wrote "The Troubador's Gray Aria". Not a poem exactly, I forget my literary nomenclature, but more of a sonnet let's say. As I said I don't post much, still you're the first to ask - thanks for the opportunity to honor him here.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Now remember to act casual if aliens come for our greetings. I dont want to be the kind of undiscovered alien race that has a bunch of clueless hippies and closeminded conservitives that dont know when to just stop frickin out.

Just hold up your hand and wave boys... just hold'um and wave...

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Well the Illuminati do control some alien colonies so...yes!! I don't know if they are as unaware as most humans are though. I think they are fully aware. Because it took the Illuminati's space army to take em down and it is pretty hard to coverup something that everyone has seen.

Okay okay, besides the JFK assasination! lol.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrubadoursGrayAria

I think it may be that simple in regard to humans and ET visitors, at least in a sense. Plunge your hand into the ant mound. No, lay it there gently (won't matter either way). They know you're there then don't they? They don't negotiate with the hand or suspect the hand may be there for peaceful purposes - hey, maybe the hand has a nutricious, sucrose laden treat in it! - big deal, they'll bite the #!&* out of the hand anyway, eat the treat, and if they could reverse engineer the treat making process, they'd do that too.

Getting my drift? Sorry I ramble. If they can fold space, manipulate gravity, and dodge the hazards of supernova (guesses I know), concealing themselves from us (at least until we're smarter than the ants) must be as simple as the method we use to observe the ants.

Maybe the differences between humans and aliens is as vast as the differnces between humans and ants - I certainly don't mean the same differnces - just, "as vast". One thing for sure - if there's an alien somewhere with red-ant bites all over his hand or foot - I'd rather not know about it right now

I like your analogy of aliens and humans, and of course it makes sense.

Why would they actually (if they do exist) want to try to make contact at the threat of being killed or attacked (if we have the means to harm them). Of course, then, these ET beings would have to defend themselves, probably with weapons Earthlings never even imagined.

If all the UFO sightings are true (O.K., some), it is obvious they aren't trying to harm humans. BUT, if they ever "landed' on earth (the ant mound) or tried to make real contact with us, who knows how various countries military may react.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join