It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008 US Presidential Election Fraud? Barack Obama vs Hillary Clinton....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I came across an article about purported presidential candidate Barack Obama having received a 21$ million slush fund from a Co. in Texas that has extremely close ties to the Bushes. The article also states that the 'Mossad' backs Hillary Clinton and that British Intelligence is backing up Barack Obama.

Barack's father was BI and so was/is the son.

Who's pulling the strings behind all this is what i want to know?
Are the United Kingdom and Israel really controlling the inside of the US?

Does anyone know if any of this might be a probability in 2008?

cloakanddagger.de

[edit on 12-11-2006 by incunabula]

[edit on 12-11-2006 by incunabula]

Mod Edit: Link format edited. Please review this post.

[edit on 15-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm sure Hilary Clinton is a probability, but, Obama....not so much..

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I dont see them winning anything, They will not carry the south states. I see John Edwards running.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
There's no way Obama could ever overcome the Clinton political machine. If he tries to, he'll be absolutely crushed like an ant.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by crw2006
I dont see them winning anything, They will not carry the south states. I see John Edwards running.

I can't see Obama turing the Southern states blue, but Clinton, Edwards and a few lesser known candidates can (Bayh, Vilsack).

You can't underestimate any of these candidates this early in the game. You can be surprised of what Clinton or any of the lesser known candidates can do.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I think that the American public feeds to much from the misinformation given about campaign contributions. Like Obama if he recieved money from the BI or if Hillary is backed by the Mossad. There aren't any politicians who aren't backed by an organization who somewhere down the line may have bad ties or not so good intentions for the American people but the world we live in now we either learn how to play the game and become educated to the science of politics and then maybe we can change the game but for now look at everyone not just pointing out one or two people like it's not done across the board.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
As everything in our nation even politics come a price tag.

Now neither Obama or Hillary will make it pass the primaries, that is my prediction.

The fact is that nobody including many Democrats like Hillary and for Obama he is to green for the presidential seat.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
There's no way Obama could ever overcome the Clinton political machine. If he tries to, he'll be absolutely crushed like an ant.

I'll take that bet. Hillary Clinton turns off a hell of a lot more people than Obama does.
I never thought Obama would run, but if he does decide to, he can beat her.

If I were the Dems I wouldn't let it come down to that. I'd make Obama Hillary's running mate. That's pretty much a lock for the presidency. Then I'd make Joe Biden Secretary of State and maybe make a real military man who knows what the hell he's doing the Secretary of Defense. That is of course if it's not already too late at that point.

Peace

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterRegal

Originally posted by crw2006

I can't see Obama turing the Southern states blue, but Clinton, Edwards and a few lesser known candidates can (Bayh, Vilsack).

You can't underestimate any of these candidates this early in the game. You can be surprised of what Clinton or any of the lesser known candidates can do.

Hillary Clinton is anathema to most Southerners, at least in my part of the South, Tennessee. She's not soft and feminine, which is what they're used to in Southern women. Not trying to offend anyone, but it is a cultural thing, hard to describe but that's the best way I can put it. She comes off as too much of a hard-edged bitch. Besides, family is very important in the South, and alot of Southerners were disgusted by him. So Hillary will be painted with the same brush.

I do agree with you that Edwards would do quite well in the South, I think. IMO, I don't see Hillary winning anything, I've not met one person who actually likes her. Too bad, I would love to see Bill as the First Man, that would be interesting!

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
on 17 Nov Obama introduced legislation to Criminalize Election Fraud
see his (obama.senate.gov) web site.

which might have an effect on how up to now legal tactics to get out the votes
might not be useable in the 2008 elections

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

then there's obama'spromise to take a HIV test
??wonder what the results of that test was???
oh well, Kenya might not be ramped up yet!!

seean orange county girl. blogspot

i get a feeling that Barack Obama (BO) will step back from his high profile position on the national stage......to focus/pinpoint on minorities & Illinois' issues

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Just thought i would bump this thread now, since it seems to be going according to plan, what do we all still think?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The elections of the western world are always carefully stage managed affairs that present choices within what is a two-branch one-party state.

Status quo is the only thing you can vote for.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I guess I have to eat my words, Hillary and Obama has prove to be worthy candidates and people likes them.

Too bad that our corporate ruled nation will have Hillary as the preferred presidential candidate for the president seat and McCain for the Republicans.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I dnt have any preferece.

IMO, they've all sold their souls to the devil.

It doesnt matter who wins. It doesnt matter who loses anymore.

top topics

join