It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi Teenagers Watch as Americans Bleed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This is all true...and we're not (at least I'm not) seriously advocating "kill 'em all", but you do have to get to a point when you say...

"Look, here's the choices...

A. We can stay for a bit, and help you set up a new government, but if you keep blowin' up our guys, we're going to take more drastic measures to stop them.

Or

B. We can leave, and you can let another tyrant torture you and jail your children and live in spledor while you live in squalor, and then when said tyrant wants to play with the big boys, you're in the line of fire again...

You can't protect people from their own idiocy...and refusal to be involved with setting up their new government....

However, we also gotta pick our path... And if it's the path of a peaceful occupation and assistance program, and trying to win at least the acceptance, if not approval, of the Iraqis...then our boys need to be a little more careful about what they shoot....

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

I would open fire on every Iraqi in sight if I was there..

let's bring our troops home and Nuke'em...

we could call it Lake America - formerly known as Iraq !!

this is what i was replying too....what would you think...sounds like he wants a massacre of innocent people...

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
My opinion on this subject is simple.

WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! AND NOW LOOK AT WHATS HAPPENING!! It's only going to get worse. Saddam was the Iraqui's problem, Not ours.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Oh, they bitched about Saddam alright... Those that escaped anyways.... Believe me, I know quite a few Iraqis... However, we've gotten rid of him, and given them a chance at something new and better. They don't seem to want us sticking around while that's being put in place... They seem to think they can do it on their own.

My point is, we should say fine. But guess what. You yahoos let this crap happen again (someone like Saddam), and next time we roll in here, we're not going to bother aiming....we're just gonna roll over it all and not give you the chance to take peace-time pot-shots at us this time.... Just so we understand each other....

Great post, Gazroc. You get a vote for Way Above for it!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join