It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelsoi-whipped house democrats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Pelosi-whipped house democrats

Will fall lock step with the other sheep of the world and stick America’s head in the sand, and the Iraq problems will melt away, yeah right.

They remind me of the move “Ghost Busters” where a city slicker bureaucrat comes to the station and demands to see their operating permit, they don’t have one so he orders the electrical system that is keeping the poltergeist in check shut down---ignoring the frantic calls not to do it or the consequences will be huge.

Like the democrats he didn’t listen to reason and laughed at the warnings.

Well turning the switch off on Iraq and leaving that country might give a good fussy feeling to the democrats for now, but the consequences for doing so will not only affect the world as we know it today but for future democrats.

Had our grandfathers and fathers walked away after Hitler bloodied a few of our boys what would the world be like today?

Cowards now rule over us, should be interesting

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Now that testosterone infused Pelosi is in charge, many changes around the house will take place; first, the men in the house will do the dishes and change the diapers, and she will do the grocery shopping and pay the bills. There will be no smoking in the house and the men will have to pickup their own clothes.

And they will comply because they are Pelosi-whipped----

I guess that's why this thread is still here---no one gets it.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Now that testosterone infused Pelosi is in charge, many changes around the house will take place; first, the men in the house will do the dishes and change the diapers, and she will do the grocery shopping and pay the bills. There will be no smoking in the house and the men will have to pickup their own clothes.

And they will comply because they are Pelosi-whipped----

I guess that's why this thread is still here---no one gets it.

Sleeper you're really asking for it aren't you? I could ignore your first post because it's ridiculous to assume that dems will just suddenly pull out of Iraq when that's not their intention at all. Or that dems are all cowards for that matter.

But you're treading dangerous territory with this next post of yours. It's insulting to women and you know it.

Are you drunk?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine

Are you drunk?

I've have had a few drinks---but where is your sense of humor? Anyway, not many read my political posts so who the heck is going to see it?

Truthfully I thought the post wouldn't last five minutes once a mod read the heading, but I guess it's not that evident, that's why I made it so with my second post.

Perhaps the mods left it hoping it would embarrass me---

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well taking into consideration that The mess in Iraq is all Republican made and their fault.

At least Democrats have some consideration for the bleeding harts of mothers, sisters, wives and friends of the soldiers dying for the fault of the Republican party and their mess and will do something about it to bring our soldiers home.

Sorry big oil corporations and political corruption in the Republican party but the Iraqi oil is doesn't worth anymore the blood of our braves soldiers fighting for the greed, corruption of power and take over of the resources of that nation under lies and deception.

How about that Sleeper.

Do you care that our soldiers are dying for the corporate corruption in politics that is facing our nation?

Or do you don't care.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Do you care that our soldiers are dying for the corporate corruption in politics that is facing our nation?

Or do you don't care.

It’s a shame that anyone has to die to protect liberals and their SUV gas guzzling vehicles.

How we die and why we die is not in human hands---I know that the democrats think otherwise and believe that they walk on water and that they possibly have godlike powers, but the fact is they are only descended from apes, and want to be the big bananas on the block---pure animal ego.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

How we die and why we die is not in human hands---I know that the democrats think otherwise and believe that they walk on water and that they possibly have godlike powers, but the fact is they are only descended from apes, and want to be the big bananas on the block---pure animal ego.

I am confused sleeper, you mean that the death of our soldiers in Iraq is not in the hands of our government?

And you are saying that "Democrats are decendents of Apes" I thouhgt that we all share a common ancester with apes but not that we decend from apes.

Perhaps your evolution class forgot that litter fact.

Anyway I am feeling to good to get mad and insulted right now.

But I am going to tell you this much . . . many voters in the this elections were, mothers, wives, sisters, sons and daughters of the braves soldiers fighting in Iraq because the Republican party told them to do so.

And that is why they lost the congress.

But honestly I still don't see how in the world they are going to fix the Republican mess in Iraq and I am still waiting to see what is the big agenda to do just that.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Is'nt it about time those Iraquis they've trained take over their own country? How long do our troops have to babysit them and get killed in the process of doing what they (the Iraquis) should be doing by now?

If Iraq is to become a democracy they have to do the rest on their own with fewer of our guys putting themselves at risk.
You can't package democracy like a "happy meal" and just drop it on Iraq. Either they really want it or they don't.

And yes Sleeper I do have a sense of humor. I laughed to myself when I asked if you were drunk.

[edit on 10-11-2006 by elaine]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Pelosi will help Hillary to be elected.

The way she'll do it is that Pelosi is sooooooooo far left and so extreme that after two years of her being House Speaker, people will look at Hillary and think she's middle of the road, when in fact Hillary really is far left.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I am confused sleeper, you mean that the death of our soldiers in Iraq is not in the hands of our government?

No ones death is in the hands of any mortal, we all come to this life for a purpose, some of us to die in war, some to die in car accidents, doesn’t matter how but we will all die.

I remember when I joined the army all my friends said I was crazy, that I would end up in Vietnam and get killed---while I was in the army overseas three of my civilian friends died in separate car accidents. No one can run from death and everyone has a set number of days on this planet, no exception, not ever for democrats---

And you are saying that "Democrats are decendents of Apes" I thouhgt that we all share a common ancester with apes but not that we decend from apes.

We are not all decedents or share a common ancestor with apes but ask most liberals and they will tell you that they are---I’m not going to argue with them because many of them act like apes.

Perhaps your evolution class forgot that litter fact.

No they didn’t forget, I refused to be indoctrinated into leftwing Darwinist ideals.

Then stop spreading leftwing propaganda.

But I am going to tell you this much . . . many voters in the this elections were, mothers, wives, sisters, sons and daughters of the braves soldiers fighting in Iraq because the Republican party told them to do so.

Yes mothers think with their heart not their heads like democrats. My mother tried to talk me out of joining the army---if she had that would have been the worst thing that could have happen to me. The army saved my life, they gave me a life. Many of my buddies ended up doing hard time in Jail; those that are still alive now live in public housing.

But honestly I still don't see how in the world they are going to fix the Republican mess in Iraq and I am still waiting to see what is the big agenda to do just that.

The republicans didn’t create any mess anywhere; all they did was put out fires while the democrats kept trying to cut off the water.

Now the democrats have control of the water and they will eventually turn it off and let many places in the world go up in flames.

I guess to democrats that is compassion.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Then stop spreading leftwing propaganda.

See that is where I disagree with you I am not a lefty or righty I am an American woman and that is what I am.

I see you spreading your type of propaganda that I do not agree with, and vice versa.

And I guess that is how our corrupted political system wants us to be divided to be easily conquered and they can play with their agendas on our minds.

I do not follow those agendas and I refused to fall for it.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Too bad they just dont divide this country in half.

I'd be willing to relocate to the left side any day.

All the rheteric you hear just a couple of days after the Democrats took over most of the power in Washington is enough to make a horse gag.

I hope people who hate their country so much that they cannot and will not support a change towards a better US, get shipped off to the right side of the country.

Then we could build nukes and bomb one another.

That would be the dream situation.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine

If Iraq is to become a democracy they have to do the rest on their own with fewer of our guys putting themselves at risk.
You can't package democracy like a "happy meal" and just drop it on Iraq. Either they really want it or they don't.

Iraq will never be a democracy, that’s not really why we are there. The reason we are there is much more complicated than that, and most people in the world will not understand why we are there. Like most people in the world will never understand what extraterrestrials are about, let alone believe they exist.

And yes Sleeper I do have a sense of humor. I laughed to myself when I asked if you were drunk.

At least I’m good for something even if it is only a laugh---

[edit on 10-11-2006 by sleeper]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Pelosi will help Hillary to be elected.

The way she'll do it is that Pelosi is sooooooooo far left and so extreme that after two years of her being House Speaker, people will look at Hillary and think she's middle of the road, when in fact Hillary really is far left.

I think Pelosi will paint Hillary as a warmonger because Pelosi has her eyes set on the presidency, it could be a cat fight.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I do not follow those agendas and I refused to fall for it.

Oh come on, that is why we spend hours on this board, to play those war games with each other, if we wanted to be nice what fun would that be?

It's common knowledge that people enjoy disagreeing with each other more than agreeing.

The most boring place to be is in a room where everyone is on the same page, after the backslapping most can’t wait to get out of there, unless they are really weird.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Then we could build nukes and bomb one another.

That would be the dream situation.

I wouldn’t nuke you dg, I like all you people, I know you are not bad or hateful, and full of compassion.

We all want the same thing but have different ideas how to get there.

Unfortunately because we are on different sides of the political stratosphere, things I say will rub you the wrong way---and I’m only warming up for the next big election.

Please don’t take what I say personally.

Btw ET says hello---

new topics

top topics

join