It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think will happen after Bush is outta office?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Do you think things are going to get better of worse? Do you think they already have someone they will try to get into office? And what do you think Bush's part in the whole NWO scene will be?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a quicker withdrawal of troops from iraq
a more democratic, law abiding way of doing things around the world

at least until the next ultracon texan finds himself in the oval office, with the most powerful country in the world at his disposal

[edit on 11/9/2006 by prototism]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
At first it will look like everything is about to change.
But in essence it will all be the same. And so nothing actually will change.
The agenda is not republican or democratic. It's a global problem.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
If you really look at it, we haven't had a terror attack here in 6 years. Even though this is really not a left-right paradigm, with the Dems in office it will be easier for terrorists to smuggle in WMD's if they aren't already here. America doesn't trust the Republicans anymore, and I would put money Hilary will win the next Presedential election. All in all, I'd bet it's going to be just as bad as when the Republicans were in control for different reasons.

With all that bs set aside, the true statement is "only time will tell."

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by prototism

at least until the next ultracon texan finds himself in the oval office, with the most powerful country in the world at his disposal

You do know that Bush is not originally from Texas don't you?
He is from Conneticutt. Don't say anything about my state unless you know what you are talking about. Thank you!!

[edit on 9-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by prototism

You do know that Bush is not originally from Texas don't you?
He is from Conneticutt. Don't say anything about my state unless you know what you are talking about. Thank you!!

Geezzee I thought you were from Nazareth!!

Gosh, no wonder I took up science instead of geography!!

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
If the democrats cease power as many anticipate, nothing will change really, they will sound nicer than the republicans, but i feel they will use the Bush years as an excuse to get away with nearly whatever they can.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
By the way, as long as there are only two parties to choose from,nothing is ever going to change.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
By the way, as long as there are only two parties to choose from, nothing is ever going to change.

Hmmm... well if you relate that to politics here in the uk, there are many parties to choose from but mainly just 3 main ones.

Personally I think that the Dems will take power in the states at a time when the Cons will take power here in the uk.

Interesting times are afoot!!

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
After Bush is out we'll probably have a Democrat for president. This new president, and his whole party, will surf through the first year or so on their wave of "victory over the fascist Republicans". They'll spend much of the time partying and giving speeches about how everything will be better, how we're free of the "Bush regime" now. Shortly after the second year people will begin to realize that things aren't getting any better. Our deficit will grow, oil prices will still be high, illegal immigration will still be a problem, the war in Iraq will still be an issue and there will still be thousands of American children going to sleep hungry while the president enjoys his new Ivory.....I mean Oval office.

Pretty soon after that people will start creating new conspiracies that focus mainly on the Democrats and leave the republicans alone for a little while. The Republicans will blast the Dems for being weak on security, and the Republican supporters will be the ones holding rallies, marches and protests. The Democrat supporters will lose sight of what they had originally wished a Democrat president could achieve and will begin their usual "holier than though" diatribes.

So basically, take what you have now, flip it upside down, and you'll have what we're going to get next.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Yes,Neon, there is a such thing as having too many political parties. Pre WW2Germany was a perfect example of that one.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Neon Haze,

Do you really think the cons will take power in the uk and why. i qoute " david cameron is so Notting Hill" Tony Blair.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaper2
Neon Haze,

Do you really think the cons will take power in the uk and why. i qoute " david cameron is so Notting Hill" Tony Blair.

That is very typically a Blair thing to say. Would love to know what the residents of notting hill thought to that one.

I believe Cons will win for two main reasons.

Firstly - Blair has announced his resignation, coming in the next 3 months. The new labour landslide back in 97 was caused by a charismatic presidential style character 'tony bair', coupled with a sleaze spin campaign against the conservatives.

When Blair goes we all know that although the party has choices it will be Gordon Brown that seizes power.

Brown is not liked in the community and can be proven to be the cause of some serious economic problems... such as pensions and the 3g licensing fiasco.

Secondly - Lib dems have suffered a major loss in leadership and although sir menzes is capable, he is old and not well liked by middle England.

David Cameron is a young intelligent charismatic leader and has managed to unite the Cons party, something other leaders have been unable to do.

He also has a strength in him but without the harshness of other more directly aggressive people.

He stands a very good chance of winning over the middle voters, the people who voted away from cons back in 97.

That's my reasoning any how.

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by Neon Haze]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It seem as most assumed that a democrat will win the whitehouse after "W"

I think it will be a moderate republican with a kinder genteler conservatism that "W" promised but didn't deliver.

Actually nothing much will change reguardless of who is in the WH.

It's the supreme court that matters.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Nothing will happen.

Republicans pass laws to repress people, then people get sick of it, and elect democrats.

Democrats do nothing to change the republican law, and simply opress people in other ways.

And the cicle continues...

Nothing is going to happen untill we have complete government reform. And not by some democrat republican joint effort..

top topics

join