It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A spiritual Awakening

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I was reading the post by Alien agenda how to contact aliens, and it kind of intrigued me. Me personally I believe that us humans have the power and energy to accomplish anything literally, its all just a process that must be accomplished to reach your goal whatever it may be.

Now I posted this before and I will post it again because I do believe this way of thinking is a Key to Enlightenment, or a spiritual awakening for some.

The Secret has been surpessed

The secret has been suppressed for many years, only known by a few fortunate enough souls, and only taught to those deemed worthy of the secret.
Do you know what I am referring to when I use the word Secret?
It is the rules of attraction, the power of positive thoughts and Visualization of feelings and wants.

You see, imagination is everything; it is the preview of live’s coming attraction.
But in our daily live’s we do not focus on the positive aspects of our daily life’s we are not feeling grateful for what we already have, we are usually in a negative state of mind. We worry too much, we stress too much and this world has turned to one big nightmare appeal with all the terror and more terror and war and anti war rallies anti drug rallies anti everything these anti anything rallies just create more war more drugs, there’s never a peace rally and if there was it would bring more peace.

When one is becoming involved in a subject that he or she dislikes you spend allot of unwanted negative energy and focus on the thing you truly despise and in this process that you don't even realize is happening. You are actually empowering that thing you despise and creating it in your life.

What you resist persists, if you sit day in day out talking about what you don't want and how bad it is, read about that all the time, and then go and say how terrible it is you just create more of it. Learn to become still and take attention away from what you don't want and all that emotional charge around it and place it on what you wish to experience. When your voice and the vision on the inside become more profound and more clear and loud then your opinions on the outside, then you have mastered your life.

You see if you look at the whole situation in a different aspect like say you are against a politician and you go around bad mouthing and wasting words on the things this person is not doing properly you are only feeding the cause, now if you turn a situation around and be pro his opponent you are defeating the person you despise.

These are the rules of attraction what ever you think and want and feel you will attract it is the power of the universe. You are not here to get the world to be just as you want it to be, we are here to create the world around you that you choose, while you allow the world others see to exist around you also.

Most of the great leaders of the past missed the best part of this secret and that is sharing and empowering others with it, this is the best time to be alive in history, this is the first time we have the power of knowledge at our finger tips.

Do something right now take your hand and just look at it, now your hand looks solid but its really not if you put it under a proper microscope you would see a massive amount of energy vibrating, everything is made up of the exact same thing whether its your hand the ocean or whether its a star everything is energy.
Let me help you understand this just a lil bit, there is the universe our galaxy our planet and then individuals then inside of this body are organ systems, then there cells, then molecules, then atoms, then energy so there allot of levels to talk about something on.

You alone have enough power in your body to illuminate your city for at least a week. Most people define themselves as fine eyed body but you are not fine eyed bodies, even under a microscope you are a energy field, what we know about energy is this you go to a quantum physicist and you say "what creates the world" and he or she will say " energy" and what is energy ? well describe energy " it can never be created or destroyed, it always was always has been that ever existed, it moves into form through form and out of form" then you ask a theologian "what created the universe?" and he or she will say God and when you ask them to describe God they will say "it can never be created or destroyed, it always was always has been that ever existed, it moves into form through form and out of form" you see it is the same description but different terminology.

So if you think you’re this big meat suite running around think again you are a spiritual being you are an energy field operating in a larger energy field. we are all connected we just don’t see it everything is one energy field, you are extensions of source energy you are here in these magnificent bodies but your body has distracted you from the most part of who you really are, you are source energy you are eternal beings you are god force you are that which you call god. We are the image and likeness of god, we are the infinite feel of unfolding possibility.
You were created in the image and likeness of the creative source you have god potential and power to create your world around you and maybe you are and maybe you have created things in the world that are worth of you and maybe you haven’t ? but...
We have the power within us and is therefore under our own control.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Energy is defined as the ability or capacity to do work, so you see we are all source energy beings with all kinds of potential that is suppressed from our train of thought,and also locked away by our DNA that is also genitically locked down.

There are and have been org's in this universe that make it almost imposible for our minds to reach full potential, you see these traits are passed on to us genetically from life cycle to the next. (DO some research on teh tavistock institute these are the kind of orgs that use our minds against us)

We at early ages are taught the wrong inforamtion that is needed for our spiritual beings to expand, instead we are taught how to live in a conditioned society where we are one thing and one thing only and that is CAPITAL GAIN for our controllers.

Me persoanlly see this clear as day and more so as I talk with others, I see the trapped souls living in fear from pysical abuse sexual abuse mental abuse, pure pressure,TERRORIRST (cant forget about them) judgment from one another there are too many people in this world with a bad attiude that is tuned to the wrong channel, the #ty thing about all these problems is that most people don't ask for them they are brought on by the same kind of overlapping lifestyle.

You see these people with the bad attitudes get that feel from not dealing with issues that can simply be worked through, these individuals have this secret dilemma that they take out on the world everyday making it a worse place than it already is.
Some people are molested and go there whole life in fear and that drastically effects your will to survive your will for knowledge your will for love your well being etc.

by simply dealing and changing thought processes
You won't have to take all your negative energy out on things you disaprove of etc, because you won't have no negative bull# transpiring before your very eyes.
you won' have negativity problems you wont need drugs/alcohol to mask your emotions, and if people actually adapted this way of thinking over time families would have no problems, children wouldn't join gangs for the acceptance they lack at home.
Parents could actually do their jobs at being good loving caring patient parent. In this day an age Parents seem to think their children raise themselves, it must be the tv's fault?
How many of you at a young age were taught to stay positve?
How many of you actually lived your life this way.
I didnt up until this year.

God Buddah Shiva yeshwa Wakan Tanka Jesus elohim they were all called gods in the eyes of ignorance, Don't forget that. it is a very important.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I've tried to live my life with the idea that my thoughts (whether positive or negative) translate to reality. I'm a very optimistic person.

That said... during most of my life I've have extremely bad luck. I mean unordinary bad luck, beyond that of chance alone. The only way I get something good out of this life is if I bust my ass and work towards whatever goal it is I want. My perception of life and destiny allows me to go on with ease however, not dwelling on the negative... learning from the bad experiences means they aren't so bad at all.

Based on my experiences, it's hard for me to accept the influence of thought beyond that of a psychilogical level. For example, if I want good things to happen, I have to make it happen, not just imagine it.

If only it were that simple.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It is that simple.
Bad luck is brought on by bad thoughts, and if you want good things to happen you definatley have to bust your ass for them, but thinking negative will make you stay negative thinking poistive will allow your mind to expand, it is not about good luck and bad luck it is about the way you as a person handle situations, people, relationships life etc...
For example if you sit day in and day out thinking about how broke and in debt you are and then go and complain to others about your debts and lifestyle all you are gonna do is make yourself more in debt. Now if you stay on a positive path budgeting keeping your bull# to yourslef you won't create more of it you will only expand for better tommorows.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
What if you think positive yet still have bad luck?

I'd like to believe it's as simple as you think but experience proves to me otherwise. It's still good practice to think positively though, which I still do. I tend to forget the bad things quite easily and I don't complain because I believe everything happens for a reason.

If indeed your theory is true, then I'd have some horrible luck if I thought negatively.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
It's an interesting question the idea of meeting up with aliens via request. I've had a number of most unusual experiences in my life and I've requested to meet up with aliens of certain types but to my knowledge I haven't. But then I was told that in fact I have in a few cases met with such but I didn't realize it. The type of aliens I wanted to meet up are human and some of them apparently move amongst us.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Wise words seridium, I was very lucky to have been taught these principles many years ago by someone whom I consider my first real teacher. This was his formula, thoughts create realities, explained simply as thoughts create emotions eg think of a pleasant memory and that feeling will wash over you, likewise think of a tradgedy and you'll relive that emotion. Emotions create energies eg the shared excitement you feel at sporting events, parties and on the other end of the scale funerals. the crowd co-creates the "atmosphere". Then energies create realities eg the above examples result in the release of chemicals in the brain to create the reality. The result of stressfull energy is the cause of many health problems poor digestion etc.. Positive energies will result in attracting new friends people who want to be near your energy, work and physical well being. Energies also spur actions. So,

Thoughts create emotions, emotions create energies, energies create realities.

Although a fairly simplistic view he used this method to teach the everyday man, You can see the state of the world today is a result of the collective co-creation of all humanities thoughts. Now if we can only get the world to think positive we'd solve all of humanities problems, easy huh? so if you want to fix the world do it by fixing yourself.

Also this doesn't mean you won't suffer bad luck or tradgedy this is part of our development, it's how you react to it that's important. You have to learn to harmonize and flow with lifes situations not fight against it.

Even physicists are saying the same thing now based on the quantum observer effect. The Kaballah as I understand, says a similiar thing.

I highly recommend the film "What the bleep do we know?" on DVD, a look into quantum physics, power of thought and the workings of the human brain and emotion. It's a must see.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by squiz]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The movie the secret is really good also I always wanted to make a movie like that, what the bleep do we know would kind of confuse the normal individual, imo

but yeah positive thoughts Rock!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel

I'd like to believe it's as simple as you think but experience proves to me otherwise. It's still good practice to think positively though, which I still do. I tend to forget the bad things quite easily and I don't complain because I believe everything happens for a reason.

If indeed your theory is true, then I'd have some horrible luck if I thought negatively.

Hi Kruel:

I've had a little experience with this, in a different context though. You're just about there with one more addition, which is: Don't think positively, you have to KNOW positively, it has to be as fact in your mind. Slamming your fist down in your mind as you state it in your mind helps to emphasize it to your subconscious. Choose how you word it carefully.

STM

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel

Wow, I can honestly say that you have summarized my entire situation perfectly. I do my best to be positive, speak/KNOW positivity into my life and yet still have amazingly bad luck.

I truly wish someone had and answer for that.

Pokey Oats

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hi,

This sounds like a movie/documentary I recently heard about but have not seen yet. I've heard that it basically discusses the "laws of attraction" and thinking in a positive way to acquire the things in life you want. I am all for anything positive in life and hope to view "The Secret" soon.

But at the same time, I am thinking that if it was all that simple, adolescent fantasies would be becoming reality as adolescence and hormones create a very rich fantasy life. There just wouldn't be enough of Britney Spears, George Clooney, Playboy bunnies, and many other celebraties to go around. And we all know what kind of energy the hormones can create in adolescence.

Has anyone here seen the movie "The Secret"? Before I go out and purchase it, I would definitely like to hear the comments of those who have seen it.

PassionWink

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be in Paranormal? It's not about aliens.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Toughts alone wont change your reality. It takes thoughts to convince you to WORK to achive what you want out of life. I can sit back and jus think good things until i starve to death. I still have to put my thoughts or faith into action inorder to get results.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Yea, if it was that simple, a whole lot of convicts sentenced to life imprisonment would be thinking themselves right out of prison.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
A whole lot of convicts, if they had the ability to really really think, wouldn't be in prison in the first place.

But yes, I agree the mental aspect is extremely important but still requires action. The deal is, if you believe, have faith, expect a positive outcome, you work differently than if you don't. Anyone who fishes grasps this. You catch more fish with a lure you have confidence in, because you fish it differently.

"Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish".
~~anonymous

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by HooHaa
Toughts alone wont change your reality. It takes thoughts to convince you to WORK to achive what you want out of life. I can sit back and jus think good things until i starve to death. I still have to put my thoughts or faith into action inorder to get results.

Exactly, and when you do the work, love it.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Judging by the lack of results, the secret is best kept a secret. Knowing it doesn't help anything.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Eienstien once said Imagination is lifes coming attractions.

Yes there has to be physical work put forth to achieve what you want but it all starts with a thought, I m just trying to open your mind along with others, to a betterment out fo life rather then living and dwelling in the past...
Living in the past is what we all do even myself, its one of our major faults in my opinion. Living in the past only creates conflicts of interest and bad negative vibes, think about it how often do you think of the good times compared to the bad times?

If everyone woke up being thankful for what they have now, and passed that energy on to one another it would definatley be a different world.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It is very unfair, psychologically damaging, and karmic to tell people that their thinking and/or their beliefs is the reason why something horrible has happened to them. This is furthering a distortion of metaphysical principle, based out of ignorance and/or prejudice. Oftentimes, the kinds of people who espouse this have had many things handed to them in life. While others, who have worked just as hard (or harder) have not had those advantages

Positive thinking, prayer, and visualizing what one wants does help a great deal in preparation to achieve or manifest. But the crux of being able to truly manifest something is in the ability to utilize (directly and/or indirectly) powerful energies on The Other Side, i.e., The Light.

The relatively small minority of people who do the positive affirmations and visualizations and do have something miraculous or magickal happen to them, are the ones who have lots of discarnates (people on The Other Side - usually combined into a Group Entity) pushing for that to happen with their energies in The Light.

Like those who win a major lottery and become independently wealthy.

That is also why some terminally ill patients experience a healing or even a cure through their application of positive affirmations, prayer, and visualization. While the vast majority, most in fact, who also do all of the above, often DO NOT recover and cross over to Spirit. (Nutrition plays a major role in this and is usually not espoused at length by the medical profession, many of which know full well how important it is to take the right supplements and to each organic foods with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables in order to overcome a terminal illness.)

Energy. It all boils down to energy.

Positive thinking, meditation, and visualization have their place. But without adequate energy to back it up, the desired manifestation will not pan out.

Another point I wish to make is that reality is the result of many different factors and influences. Inner beliefs and thoughts play a role in our reality but only a minor one in regard to our physical environment - unless of course we have a Group Entity helping us.

Along these lines, the New Age (or Sethian fundamentalist) rationale that everything that happens to us in our lives is a direct result of our thoughts and beliefs, is simply not true. To believe so is actually harmful to the personality.

For example, I have come across people who actually believe that those who have been abducted by Zetan-Greys and used as laboratory animals by them actually planned on experiencing that prior to their birth. Like it was part of their chosen life path.

This is complete nonsense.

No sane soul on either side of the spectrum is going to plan on being a laboratory animal.

Furthermore, if people were to die as a result of an international terrorist attack - like those who were murdered on 9/11 - it was not because it was their karma to die that way, because they were not thinking correctly, because they were not spiritual enough, and/or because it was the result of their inner belief system.

There really is evil in the world that operates independently of what we want, think, and believe, and it is important to deal with that, first by accepting that it exists in the first place.

To sum up...

We have control over our lives but that control is limited by our education, our physical circumstances, our financial status, our health, our intuition, and the energy that we have supporting our efforts on The Other Side.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This is a fascinating thread. Spirituality and the universe of course is very much connected to the subject of aliens - a higher state of consciousness. Any superiour intelligence is going to be very tuned into the meditative structure of the universe.

Seridium - what books are you reading right now?

Besides books on the UFO cover-up and theology of the universe, I have been reading various books on NLP, self-hypnosis AND "Cosmic Ordering".

What you are saying relates completely to cosmic ordering. Is it working for you? I've experienced nothing positive so far. I purchased two book & cd's and since I've had trouble with my job and a bump on the road. No lottery wins.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join