It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New David Sereda UFO Film update with Radio Interview!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I am working with David Sereda on his next film "From Here To Andramada", David was just in town and He & I ended up doing a 1 hour segment on Cleveland Ohio's biggest Talk Radio show the "Mike Trivisonno Show" last Friday, November 3rd regarding The Recent Cleveland UFO WAVE!!!!!!!
www.wtam.com...

Scroll down until you see the following

Trivisonno Show Hour2 11/03/06
UFO expert David Sereda talking about the paranormal.

Then you can either download or listen to stream of the interview

Let me know what you think of the Interview.

Interesting story unfolding here in Cleveland.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Thanks,that guy makes sense.

Here is the google video-

video.google.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I watched David's videos on google(a case for nasa ufos 1&2) and I gotta tell he really knows his stuff.He explained everything in a easy to follow manner.I will be looking forward to seeing more from David in the future.Thanks for the link!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Ya, Sereda's "The case for Nasa Ufo's" is a must see. David has some new NASA footage he will be showing in our new film, I haven't even seen what he has yet but he told me it is some awesome footage

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The interview was great, and I'm very exited about his new film!
I really like David Sereda and think he is doing great work and I love his movies.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Thank you! If you liked David's last work, You are going to flip when you see this new movie! David is creating a masterpiece, I got my first look at the 1st 25 minutes rough cut of the new movie, it blew my mind, It's being shot in High Def, it looks like you are looking at a movie Steven Speilberg made :-)

Plus as you heard in the interview, I have some of the most mind blowing UFO video footage of UFO's over lake Erie you have ever scene.

And How the UFO information is being presented in this film will blow peoples mind, It get's very very spiritual and many many famous musicians are coming on board to talk about there views on the ET subject. Michael Luckman who wrote Alien Rock will also be in the film, I am so excited about this movie, It's going to be be very cool!

[edit on 7-11-2006 by Frozenthought]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
David Sereda sounds very credible, I have listened to a few interviews of him now. I still have some doubts as to his background as be big notes himself to the point of it being fanciful and I detect some snake oil when he starts to peddle the free energy aspect.

All the people who sprout fantastic claims of devices that put out more energy than is put in nearly always without variance take advantage of the True Power - Apparent power ( out of phase power calc ) phenomenon.

Be careful as I smell a common theme ascociated with alot of these alternate information authors .....Books = Money

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
David Sereda sounds very credible, I have listened to a few interviews of him now. I still have some doubts as to his background as be big notes himself to the point of it being fanciful and I detect some snake oil when he starts to peddle the free energy aspect.

All the people who sprout fantastic claims of devices that put out more energy than is put in nearly always without variance take advantage of the True Power - Apparent power ( out of phase power calc ) phenomenon.

Be careful as I smell a common theme ascociated with alot of these alternate information authors .....Books = Money

I feel where you are coming from, But let me tell you, After getting to know David, He is about the most enlightened human I have ever met, there is no snake Oil in David, He just believes in his message, and that this is the most imortant story in the history of mankind and you should get passionate about it.

I have :-)

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Frozen Thought

I apologise if it appears that I flamed David, that is not my intention as I like you think he is very astute and definitely Highly Intelligent. I would only ask for evidence as I have to state that I have been following this UFO subject for 30 years now and I have given up on it ever being legitimized with physical evidence that is incontravertably and scientifically proven.

John Leer pointed out in an Interview with Art Bell a few years back that the UFO subject will never be allowed to be made public as the whole saga has multi-layered coverups that would bring our current civilization to possible collapse.

I have personally given up on this subject ever being released and the Disclosure Project's failure sealed that decision for me mate.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by mazzroth]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I wouldn't give up hope yet.

I will tell you what I believe, we are on the verge of first contact, from what I have learned our goverment was given a choice to come clean on their past wrong doings....911 truth being the sweeping movement that is leading to first contact.

Let me explain, If Earth is truly being welcomed into a new Galctic Society, which I beliueve is the case.

If the planet as a whole is ready to speak with one voice, then the planet is ready on an evolutionary level to know about their space brothers & sisters and join a larger galactic family and reality.

But what if the Planet that is ready to join the galactic community" let's say that planet has a ruling party that does not value human life, a leadership that some would call the Illuminati, what if thay had a large percentage of the population being in thier proganda regarding terrists attacking the uS, so on and so forth

1st contact would have been viewed as a Alien force taking over, if people did not understand why these massive changes to the system where needed, people where not actually ready for the news of higher life forms than us in 1960's and the Brookings report provves that.

So it was agreed that the news of ET's being here would slowly be given to the public, fior there own good, both US & Et's agreed.

But then Illuminati uses this to further ridicule the UFO subject and The US GOV'T, or more correctly The Illuminati (Secret Societies) are fighting first contact tooth & nail because it will be the end of their plan of a One World Government and their Oil based Economy they have set up to keep the masses in a state of Survival mode.

The Et's that are here no all this, and know that if First Contact is spun in a negitive fasion, it could throw a lot of people into panic & fear which will not be a pretty site, So instead of just dropping from the sky, The Et's & along with some enlightened humans have begun to reveal to the masses the curruption and dirty deeds of our leaders, so people will understand why massive changes to the system is needed.

I believe it won't be long now.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NLDelta9
Thanks,that guy makes sense.

Here is the google video-

video.google.com...

i have a question about this video if someone can answer. in the segment where he talks about the extreme turns(about 39 minutes into this video) why does he not take into account the fact that either the shuttle or the camera is moving exactly in relation to the "turns"? it is obvious that the shuttle or camera is mvoing due to the fact that the earth also moves in relation to the objects.

edit: looking at it again, it appears as though the camera is zooming out.

[edit on 11/7/2006 by homeskillet]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
id like to add that he does seem sincere in his beliefs and to have scientific facts to back his opinions up wich is more than a lot of people can say. but with that said isnt it possible that his extreme belief could have blinded him to some aspects such as a camera zooming out causing other objects to appear to move in intelligent ways?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet
edit: looking at it again, it appears as though the camera is zooming out.

He doesn't mention it because it's a mundane explanation for something that is much funner to think is an alien spacecraft. And worth more attention and money.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Frozen Thought

I hope you are right but there is one aspect of the whole UFO subject that needs to be considered. The fact that they have been documented by modern civilization for 60+ years now and still no disclosure, you have to take into consideration the spiritual aspect that many people try and portray of these craft as being demonic.

This is pretty well the lunatic fringe of an already considered fringe subject but the one thing that adds up with it is the fact nothing "has" been revealed ie: its non-physical and thus this is the reason for concealment as nothing could possibly be proven factually and that this cabal you refer to ( Illuminati ) is in effect hiding the Satanic aspect from the people for a possibly useage of the phenomenom at a later date and hence keep it as a secret.

I dont necesarily subscribe to this possibility but its not just one person saying it...there is literally hundreds of well known speakers on the subject.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Ya, it is an intersting story and I have not got to all the answers myself, One auther on the "Illuminati" I would recomend would be anything by Jim Marrs

I think pretty soon, the illuminati will have no say so on when the ET's will make themselves known to the masses, much like the shuttle not returning for a day because they ran into UFO's, it was not a sandwich bag :0()

the revealing of 911 truth will be the threshold, the beginning of a whole new reality, that is what I believe.

First Contact Now!

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

Strange Rumors Of Northern
Ohio Activity
By Kenny Young
[email protected]
10-2-4

Unusual Situation Reported In Northern Ohio

Apparently on Wednesday morning, September 22, numerous callers to Cleveland, Ohio radio station 1100 WTAM reported a rainbow-like aerial situation similar to a 'Sundog.' The situation complicates, however, as others begin describing unusual contrails, jet scrambles and other military activity all across northern Ohio. One caller, Amin, describes an unusual light seen the night before Sept. 22 while driving home from Detroit around 1:00 a.m. while another caller, Kevin, claims the similar sighting of a 'bluish green light' around 10:35 p.m. on Route 8 near the Stow, Ohio area (north of Akron). At daybreak the morning of Sept. 22, northeastern Ohio skies were allegedly 'ripped' with jet vapor trails.

One caller, Don, is a truck driver with a route between Cleveland and Youngstown, and alleges that his GPS (Global Positioning System) that pinpoints his mapping location on a laptop computer, began malfunctioning between 8 and 9:00 a.m., although working flawlessly beforehand. Stranger still, another caller named Dave claimed that Route 12, a south/north road out of Fostoria, Ohio, was blocked by "tons" of army trucks and traffic was being diverted.

This activity was briefly referenced on the Cleveland UFO E-list by George Pindroh, but with no new information. Secondly, I did receive three E-mail advisement's regarding this activity from various contacts, along with one copied message from 'June' that states: " I talked with my Mom today, and she told me that on channel 19 at 5 pm, Wed., Sept. 22, the TV news anchor said that there were hundreds of reports of UFO's all over the lakefront area of Ohio. He said that after the commercial breaks he would give the details. My mom was very curious and waited to hear the news. When the news came back on, NOTHING. So the story was squashed. I talked to a few people at work today, and yes, they had heard about the sightings. Everyone was talking about it. So lots of people here in Ohio heard about it before the news was suppressed. According to my Mom, the TV anchor said that people saw what looked like a huge cloud with rainbow colors along with many UFO's that were not disguising themselves as clouds. I also learned that fighter jets were sent out after them." (Note, I do not know June who copied me on her comments to a few other researchers, but she signed her name with the addition of "In The Light," and I cannot vouch for her comments -- KY)

Thirdly, a comment about the WTAM radio activity was filed to the National UFO Reporting Center (N.U.F.O.R.C.) website, but also containing no new information.

Further, Mrs. Donnie Blessing, Southern Ohio State Director for MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) spoke with a gentleman from Cleveland named Ken who contacted the Cincinnati UFO Hotline (513 - 588 - 4548) on September 28th to advise of a UFO sighting in Canada on September 21st. While taking the information, Ken advised that his wife knew of the strange reports on WTAM radio station on September 22, and further informed of UFOs and numerous (presumably) responding military helicopters seen near the Perry Nuclear Power Station. This specific detail has been considered most intriguing. At this time, we know of no substantive information to link this reference of a UFO situation near the Perry Nuclear Power Station to the September 22nd activity reported by WTAM radio.

Oddly, there was previous UFO activity reported 'on the record' by a Lake County law officer referenced in conjunction with the Perry Nuclear Facility in June of 2004.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
03-04-1988

Coast Guard personnel responding to citizen reports of unusual aerial activity over Lake Erie on March 4, 1988, witnessed classic UFOs near Eastlake, OH. Sheila and Henry Baker were driving home with their three children about 8:35 P.M., after taking them out to dinner, and were almost home. As they neared the waterfront, Sheila noticed something hovering over the lake; they drove down to the beach to investigate and got out of the car. The moon was bright, and there was ice on the lake; Sheila could hear it cracking like claps of thunder.

Plainly visible was a huge, gunmetal gray, football-shaped, silent object rocking back and forth, blinding white light emanating from both ends. Then the object began moving, swinging one end toward the shore and descending. The Bakers became frightened, ran back to their car, and fled. When they got home, the object was still visible from a window facing the lake. Sheila hid the children in a closet, fearing that the thing might come and get them.

The object moved out over the ice and continued to descend, with red and blue lights now flashing in sequence along its lower edge. Sheila called the Eastlake police to report a UFO, and after several referrals, with no one expressing much interest, was told that unusual activity over the lake would be the responsibility of the Coast Guard. Suddenly five or six bright yellow triangular objects shot out of the center of the large object and began darting around independently (satellite objects). Once they stopped and hovered point up around the parent object, then sped away to the north, turned east, then inland toward the Perry nuclear power plant.

At this point Sheila called the Coast Guard, which sent a team to their house to investigate. Seaman James Power and Petty Officer John Knaub arrived towing a Boston Whaler (a seaworthy boat) just in case. They told the Bakers that they had seen some lights over the lake from Fairport Harbor and thought they were flares, maybe fishermen trapped out on the ice. However, when Sheila pointed to the main craft and some of the triangular objects still zipping around it, the men drove closer to the lake to investigate, accompanied by the Bakers. At the lakefront they could hear the ice rumbling and roaring.

In their incident report sent later by teletype to Coast Guard headquarters in Detroit, MI, the men were quoted as saying that "the ice was cracking and moving abnormal amounts as the object came closer to it."

Power and Knaub gave a running report on what they were seeing to their base via the two-way radio in their Chevy Suburban. The window was down, and the Bakers overheard them saying words to the effect: "Be advised the object appears to be landing on the lake . . .

There are other objects moving around it. Be advised these smaller objects are going at high rates of speed. There are no engine noises and they are very, very low."

Abruptly one of the triangles zoomed straight toward the Coast Guard vehicle, a blur of light, then veered east, straight up, and came down beside the parent object. Two witnesses in separate locations also reported seeing the triangles. Cindy Hale was walking her dog when she noticed a triangular object hovering overhead, and her dog began to whine and cower (animal reactions). She took the dog indoors and came back out to watch. The triangle flashed a series of multicolored lights, then accelerated and was gone without making a sound (hover-acceleration).

Tim Keck was using his astronomical telescope when one of the triangles caught his eye. He had a cheap throwaway camera with him and snapped a picture of the object before it flew away over the horizon. The photograph was analyzed by optical physicist Bruce Maccabee, who considered it to be a legitimate.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The Actual Coast Guard Report from Eastlake 1988 UFO sighting

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Now keep in mind that the power plant the UFO was seen over in the above story from 1988, it's the same axact power plant that the blackout of a few years ago that took out the whole North Eastern United States and some a Canada, that blackout was traced back to this same Power Plant in Eastlake Ohio, which is right nect to Cleveland on Lake Erie, here is that story

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So this UFO was on the same flight path.

Got stuck in the same path.

This is funny in a way. Yahoo news has message boards and I
wonder if I said every summer the UFO blackouts some area so they get
more funding.

Ha ha that can't be. UFOs are paranormal events. Come on people,
lets get together on this.

The media does no investigation if it knows whats good for it.

Mum's the word if a UFO caused a blackout.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join