It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bonfire Night Sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Okay I am typing this after just witnessing something very strange.

I was just watching TV and my mum told me to look outside the window. There were 6 fairly large orange orbs extremely high up flying in a formation like this:

They drifted across the sky for a few minutes before disappearing behind some clouds.
Moments later three other orbs (two of which were the same and one was slightly larger with a white core) went across the sky travelling in the same direction.
Then just as I began to think that they were planes, an actual plane began flying from over my house towards them (still very high up).

[edit on 5/11/06 by JackofBlades]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well it was bonfire night , so could they be fireworks?

How long did they stay there for? What colours were they?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Well it was bonfire night , so could they be fireworks?

How long did they stay there for? What colours were they?

My house is on the top of a hill and all of the fireworks that are in my range of view are relatively no higher than my house, and these were miles up (I'm not informed enough to make an accurate estimate)

The first objects took about 180 seconds to pass over. Of the next three, the smaller two disappeared (as in now you see me now you don't) after approximately 90 seconds, but the larger one stayed for 180 seconds like the first ones.

[edit on 5/11/06 by JackofBlades]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well sounds like you got a classic UFO my freind , and since you got other witnesses whitch is great!

You should report it here...

www.mufon.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. The fact that there were two seperate sets of ojects is interesting and could help to give more validation as to these objects being 'alien' in origin.

However, like always, you should remain skeptical and keep a critical (yet open) mind. Keep your eyes on the sky the next couple weeks. If at all possible film the sky in both night vision and, if available, infared.

But once again, the most important thing to do is keep your eyes on the sky and a critical mind.

Thank you again for your contribution.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
my borther saw the orbs aswell but this was in exeter in england. he says they were orange orbs that would hover in the sky zig zagging around and then fade away then another would come in from where the other was. i do have a video i just need to get it uplaoded whch i will try to do for tuesday then i will post link.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookymulder
my borther saw the orbs aswell but this was in exeter in england. he says they were orange orbs that would hover in the sky zig zagging around and then fade away then another would come in from where the other was. i do have a video i just need to get it uplaoded whch i will try to do for tuesday then i will post link.

I look forward to seeing your video. I wonder if it will coinside with what the original poster saw. If so it could be quite an interesting find.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It would be especially interesting if they could be seen from Nottingham AND Exeter. There's a far few miles between them.
I recall onesighting in Scotland could also be seen from hundreds of miles away on an island north of the mainland.

top topics

join