It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

J-10 cockpit pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
For the weapons officer

Here are the components on display

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
looks cool

like the set up of the screens

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Really? Look at the first picture in which there is an aircraft front view showing on left screen that seem to be MiG I.44 with twin dorsal fin.
The 2nd picture showed is totally different with the one above, which I believe that would be some equipments on J-10.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
It's ok. But not as cool as the F-35

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This is a general question..
There seems to be a perceived risk of removing all analog instruments from the cockpit.
Isn't all this routed through the central mission computer?
What are the central computer specs on the J-10 and FC-1?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

Are you sure this is not a hoax pic?

The plane layout depicted in the left bottom MFD is most surely not a J-10

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by emile
Really? Look at the first picture in which there is an aircraft front view showing on left screen that seem to be MiG I.44 with twin dorsal fin.

I was looking at this too, and the MiG 1.44 does, in fact, have twin dorsal fins. It could just be the monitor or the way we're looking at it, but that really does appear to the the Flatpack and not the J-10 to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stealth Spy
Are you sure this is not a hoax pic?
The plane layout depicted in the left bottom MFD is most surely not a J-10

There is no hoax, these pictures and others of the HMS were taken in a avonics testing centre where the FC-1 instrucments were taken as well

You can check the FC-1 diagram picture, it does not show a FC-1 but more like a MiG-15

This is rumoured to be the upgraded J-10 systems with a new radar and the AL-31FN-M1, there seems to be no HUD because they have a HMD instead

[edit on 4-11-2006 by chinawhite]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Here are the J-10B cockpit pictures released at the same time.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
OMG, the J10 cock pit design is supposed to be a top secret, where did you get those pics?

are you a spy or sumthin?

[edit on 11/4/2006 by warset]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by warset
OMG, the J10 cock pit design is supposed to be a top secret, where did you get those pics?

Top Secret? Looks like they taking pics from some convention to promote the aircraft.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Top Secret? Looks like they taking pics from some convention to promote the aircraft.

Actually its Chengdu avoincs testing centre, and the pictures were secretly taken because none of this is offically sanctioned

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Originally posted by warset

... you are kidding me... J-10 is still the secret a/c, and no information is never officially released. Not even the existance of this a/c is never officially announced, eventhough there are a lot of pics of J-10 on the Internet.

all the data you saw on the Internet were those form Lavi or F16a/b, which are not J-10s, and form some information released from the designers, J-10 is not just something copied from Lavi.

and as for those pics, who has the permission to take them? gotta be a spy or sumthin

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
wow, I saw them on the internet too, those for J-10s or a improved version of J-10?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well, It is belong to this aircraft project, but unverified.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by emile]

[edit: reduced image size]

[edit on 11/7/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Fascinating design, it's like a Su-47 with an oversized derriere. I personally like thin plans, broad ones annoy me. Anyway it looks somewhat like the aircraft in the picture. Good find.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Quite Impressive! Especially considering that I'm more used to looking at the MiG's the Chiniese flew at one point. To me the Mig always seemed kind of basic for the era! The J-10 is more advanced than I expected. Some of those screns look like LCD's. Would that be correct?

Tim

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sultan

pretty sure that those pictures were all hoaxes. THere were a couple of threads about them around here somewhere. The J-10 is turning out to be more advanced than I thought as well. The cockpit looks nice.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I am not sure what to make of these pics. However, I doubt that they are real.

By the way, great work sultan!

new topics

top topics

join