It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Know of a Good Antidote for Chemtrails?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Holy Hand Grenades and Copper Pipes? Its sad that some people will actually buy this stuff, and that some people actually sell it, knowing full well its bunk. Len Horowitz and William Thomas have cottage industries selling stuff to gullible people.

I guess it has a value in a placebo effect, much like if you give a sugar pill to a group of people who report headaches, that a certain # will tell you it made them better.

I think people sometimes confuse open minded with being open to not thinking

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Steller X

I would first start by asking: “You are kidding right?” But given the scope of your post, I would, sadly, conclude that you are serious.

First I would challenge you to take your argument to a forum that caters to pilots of all kinds. (Avweb, Flightinfo, etc). I would not suggest you dive in with a post such as yours, the flaming would be merciless. You will see that there are no threads dedicated to “Chem-Trails”. Ask yourself, “Why are there no threads dedicated to this subject?” A project of the size and scale you advocate would not escape the attention of a group who’s very lives depend on their ability to notice any abnormalities. Remember that many of the pilots on these sites have been flying since they were teens. If the “conspiracy” was as large as you advocate, they would have noticed by now.
Pay attention to the hiring boards. If a project was afoot to spray every single day massive portions of the US, then the crew requirements would mean that there would be a dip in the size of pilots that are looking for jobs. Look at it this way: Say on any given day 100 “sprayers” are over the US, what would be the crew requirements. Well assuming that they only spray during the day you would have 8-12 hours per aircraft. With 100 aircraft you could have 200 pilots (Capt. and F.O.) for a combined daily total of 1,600-2,400 flight hours. Now for any given month that would mean 48,000-72,000 flight hours. Again I remind you that we are only talking about 100 aircraft flying during daylight hours only! For a given year the operational flight hours would be 576,000-864,000. WOW!!! If we assume that there are operations at night, we could be talking about over ONE MILLION HOURS!
Now let us look at
FAR 121.515

No airman may be aloft as a flight crewmember more than 1,000 hours in any 12-calendar-month period.

So the “secret air force sprayers” would need at least 576-864 pilots on staff. But wait there is more!!!

§ 121.503 Flight time limitations: Pilots: airplanes.

(a) A certificate holder conducting supplemental operations may schedule a pilot to fly in an airplane for eight hours or less during any 24 consecutive hours without a rest period during those eight hours.

(b) Each pilot who has flown more than eight hours during any 24 consecutive hours must be given at least 16 hours of rest before being assigned to any duty with the certificate holder.

(c) Each certificate holder conducting supplemental operations shall relieve each pilot from all duty for at least 24 consecutive hours at least once during any seven consecutive days.

(d) No pilot may fly as a crewmember in air transportation more than 100 hours during any 30 consecutive days.

(e) No pilot may fly as a crewmember in air transportation more than 1,000 hours during any calendar year.

(f) Notwithstanding paragraph (a) of this section, the certificate holder may, in conducting a transcontinental nonstop flight, schedule a flight crewmember for more than eight but not more than 10 hours of continuous duty aloft without an intervening rest period, if—

(1) The flight is in an airplane with a pressurization system that is operative at the beginning of the flight;

(2) The flight crew consists of at least two pilots and a flight engineer; and

(3) The certificate holder uses, in conducting the operation, an air/ground communication service that is independent of systems operated by the United States, and a dispatch organization, both of which are approved by the Administrator as adequate to serve the terminal points concerned.

§ 121.505 Flight time limitations: Two pilot crews: airplanes.

(a) If a certificate holder conducting supplemental operations schedules a pilot to fly more than eight hours during any 24 consecutive hours, it shall give him an intervening rest period at or before the end of eight scheduled hours of flight duty. This rest period must be at least twice the number of hours flown since the preceding rest period, but not less than eight hours. The certificate holder conducting supplemental operations shall relieve that pilot of all duty with it during that rest period.

(b) No pilot of an airplane that has a crew of two pilots may be on duty for more than 16 hours during any 24 consecutive hours.

Since FAR limits you to 100 hours per month, you would have to figure in additional pilots as a reserve (say 1,000-1,200 total pilots).

The website you primarily referred to, mentions hundreds of flights per day and night time operations. To do this would increase the pilot roster into the thousands. Think about that….how the heck could you keep that quiet. When these pilots leave the “secret chem.-trail air force”, how do they log their time? If these guys were going civil, they are going to want that time (time=exp.=money). You don’t think that would attract attention? Or is that part of the conspiracy as well?

And what about the ATC. You don’t think the controllers would not notice the hundreds of planes flying in and out of their airspace. How would you keep them quite. We are not talking about a random UFO event here but an everyday occurrence.
And yet there no stories from pilots, no stories from ATC, and not to mention there are no stories from MX and A/P personnel. Why is that?
Wanna guess why? Because “Chem-Trails” are BS. I know…I know…don’t listen to me. Go ask an ALPA member what they think.
BTW I hope you do not interpret my post as a flame, because I do not mean it that way. I just think most “Chems” have no understanding of commercial aviation…or they have a chemical imbalance. LOL (I keed…I keed).

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I am not a snake oil saleman. I do not sell "remedies or antidotes". I also don't have a website about "antidotes or "chemtrails". I just know about herbs because I take them and they work for me.

Notice: I suggested that greydawn "go to the local herb or vitamin store". So I'm not advertiseing anything of mine!

I just looked at the symptoms listed and gave information that I know about some herbs. And basically what I would do if I felt as greydawn does.

The author of the post did not wish to argue about the existence of chemtrails. I will not act as if the author of this thread is "crazy, misguided, or dillusional" as some of you seem to be doing.

That's just rude (and close-minded). How do you know that some people aren't affected by chemtrails? Different people may have different reactions to anything in the environment.

For example I'm allergic to shrimp and immune to poison ivy. I bet most of you are the exact opposite.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
I am not a snake oil saleman. I do not sell "remedies or antidotes". I also don't have a website about "antidotes or "chemtrails". I just know about herbs because I take them and they work for me.

Notice: I suggested that greydawn "go to the local herb or vitamin store". So I'm not advertiseing anything of mine!

I just looked at the symptoms listed and gave information that I know about some herbs. And basically what I would do if I felt as greydawn does.

I agree, whatever is making greydawn feel ill, a holistic approach is as good as any.

The author of the post did not wish to argue about the existence of chemtrails. I will not act as if the author of this thread is "crazy, misguided, or dillusional" as some of you seem to be doing.

I cant speak for anyone but myself but I was replying to Steller X.

That's just rude (and close-minded). How do you know that some people aren't affected by chemtrails? Different people may have different reactions to anything in the environment.

Yes, but first there would have to actually be "Chem-Trails". Since they do not exist, whatever is making greydawn ill should be found. As that delusion persists, how can a diagnosis be made?

For example I'm allergic to shrimp and immune to poison ivy. I bet most of you are the exact opposite.

Or maybe you are even cooler, like me, and you are immune to poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac and you can eat shell fish. Yeah thats right I can roll around in poison ivy while eats shrimp cocktail...boooo yah!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
There is an antidote. It is Collodial Silver. The generators are easy to build but you must make sure your silver is .999999 pure. check into it Collidial Silver

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaypeth
There is an antidote. It is Collodial Silver. The generators are easy to build but you must make sure your silver is .999999 pure. check into it Collidial Silver

Oh really?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by greydawn
Is anyone aware of an antidote for chemtrails. Is there anything that can be taken to cut down on the physical/mental side effects of chemtrail spraying. I did not post this to debate the existence of chemtrails, so don't waste you're time trying to debunk it. All I want to know is if there are any vtamins or supplements or the like that may help out with this. Thank you and any helpful comments would be appreciated.

I think the antitode for chemtrails is to spread awareness so that something is done about it and it stops completely and leaves our existence.

Ignore the debunkers all they do is come on here and insult people and actually have the nerves to call people who are worried about the health of our race ''chemmies'' as if we want chemtrails to be real.......... NEVER, WE WANT TO STOP IT. WE ARE NOT FANS OF CHEMTRAILS AND ILL KEEP MAKING THAT CLEAR.

I didn't even read the troll debunkers posts because i been down that road before...

I suggest you do the same and ignore the insults.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by selfless]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
hehehe that is so typical. to aquire argyra one must consume aprox 450 ppm dosage 3 times a day for 30 plus years...... Even the novice Alchemist can see the humor in such fear based photos

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaypeth
hehehe that is so typical. to aquire argyra one must consume aprox 450 ppm dosage 3 times a day for 30 plus years...... Even the novice Alchemist can see the humor in such fear based photos

LOL

Survey Says...... X

NCCAM Advisory

Whatever has you feeling ill greydawn, I would avoid colloidal silver, unless you are really fond of your screen name!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I think that I may have found something to make me feel better. It is called Aloe Vera Gel Juice. I started drinking this everyday for the past three days and I feel way better. If you have ever had a bad sunburn or a small cut, then you already know how soothing Aloe Vera can be. Now imagine those same healing properties taken internally. Within 20 minutes of drinking a small cup full of Aloe Vera Gel juice, I am in a differnt state of mind. The juice has a clumpy look to it so you have to shake it up a little. Do not buy regular aloe vera and just drink it okay, you must buy ALOE VERA GEL JUICE ONLY. I don't know if drinking this will make me healthier, but it makes me feel more alive.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Don't beleive in Contrails if you don't want to be anxious. Learn about plane, got to airshows where you get to touch KLM 777's.
Or get one of them cloud dispersing machines.

Ignore the debunkers all they do is come on here and insult people and actually have the nerves to call people who are worried about the health of our race ''chemmies'' as if we want chemtrails to be real.......... NEVER, WE WANT TO STOP IT. WE ARE NOT FANS OF CHEMTRAILS AND ILL KEEP MAKING THAT CLEAR.

I'm not insulting anyone, and I'm debunking false facts. I think there is a possibility that chemtrails exist, however I hate false rumours getting spread around, then being reused 50 times when they're one thing; FALSE!

www.airliners.net...

1. Why the differing contrail colouration?

You claim they aren't commerical aircraft, and that's a KLM airlines 777, obviously past 30000 feet, because 777s never cruise at 30000 feet, and the sky is way to dark for it to be under 30000feeet.

www.weatherwars.info...

1. As above the colours seem quite strikingly different...

3. Who's this plane turning around for and if so where did it go?

Holdings pattern, AWACS?

7. Since when do commercial planes fly in formation and change direction at the
same time?

Same jetway, same VOR, sameAPP, some STAR, same SID? Diferant altitude making them look like they're in formation? A simple A.net search will show you them.

17. what short of wind shear can twist a contrail like that?

Yes. What are you suggesting? A KLM 777 with 440 people on board is doing barrel roles?

www.weatherwars.info...

14 Two planes deciding to turn around in exactly the same area of the sky.

Already explained.

LMAO! One plane is a Md80, the other is a twin, maybe a 767 or 777.
That was easy.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by PisTonZOR]

[edit on 8-11-2006 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I'm with Firepilot on this. Theres no evidence of it as all.

Even that extremely long post by Stellar above is no proof, because it shows nothing extraordinary.

All it shows is photos of cloud formations, jets following assigned air corridors and intersecting contrails taken from the ground, at distances of anything from 5 to 20 miles of planes flying between 25,000 and 35,000ft (35,000ft is 6 miles up by the way) - what appears to be an intersection could have 2 miles or more of separation.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The main thing against biological or chemical agents used in war is atropine, one of the belladonna plant's alkaloids, it's fatal in a high enough dose.

The military get it to use in a shot incase they get sprayed or gassed in combat.

The may be other medications with it in it, but theres a very, very small amount of atropine in each tablet of prescription lomotil, which is mainly a shedule 5 (sched 1 is the worst) synthetic opiate type of medicine that constipates and stops diarehea.

But I will not go so far as to suggest to getting this medicine and taking 50 tablets at once in the event of a chemical attack, mainly because if you didnt die, which you may not die .. it may not be fatal, but your colon would probably get compacted to a point of needing surgery from the constipation lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
You are scared about the colors from a contrail? You have heard of the concept of refraction havent you? Ever seen a rainbow? Same prinicple at work.

Other pic there in that link was a Virgin 747. So do we now include Virgin airlines in the chemtrail conspiracy? In addition to the other pics with KLM, Southwest, United, etc.

For people who claim to be investigating and researching, they seem to not be doing much of either.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorchio123
www.ctbusters.com...

While i am not sure if any of that works ( since i don't believe these contrails/chem trails contains specifically designed toxins) i do have some sympathy with those that might as the root idea is based on very real science despite not many people being aware of it. Start reading this and tell me how you are not worried when the government chooses to put a man in jail ( where he died) because the refused to let a court decide the validity of a certain scientific field.

Reich was living in Germany when Adolf Hitler came to power. Labeled a communist Jew by the Nazis, [7] he fled to Scandinavia before moving to the United States in 1939. In 1947, following a series of critical articles about orgone in The New Republic and Harper's, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) began an investigation into his claims, and won an injunction against the interstate sale of orgone accumulators. Charged with contempt of court for violating the injunction, Reich insisted on conducting his own defense, which involved sending the judge all his books to read. He was sentenced to two years in prison, and in August 1956, several tons of his publications were burned by the FDA. [6][1] He died of heart failure in jail just over a year later, days before he was due to apply for parole. [8]
Contents

en.wikipedia.org...

When the federal government resorts to book burning it really makes you think how desperate they were about this reality actually reaching a wider audience. Considering that we have chemotherapy ( injecting people with toxic waste) and treating immune deficiency diseases such as AIDS with a 'shotgun principle' ( attacks the immune system first strangely) one wonders if these orgone 'accumulators' actually killed anyone as these other two modern treatments have. Feel free to defend the lunacy that is government book burning if you wish.

Stellar

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Or maybe he was making wild and unsubstantiated medical claims that there was no proof for. There are laws against doing that. Just because maybe you like his theories, does not mean he gets special consideration to make claims that cant be backed up.

Kevin Trudeau, huckster extrordinaire, loves to claim FDA persecution too, while the real storie is quite a bit different. At least maybe Reich believed in his own bizarre theories, but that still is not enough to allow medical claims

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
So you would be happier with me if I just went along and offered forth nonsense like some imaginery feel good snake oil remedies offered up by various hoaxsters.

I would not be happier but since that is what your already doing what does it matter how i feel about it?

Its amazing how some of the biggest promoters of chemtrail, also have "remedies", videos and books for sale too?

Conincidence huh?

That just shows they have quite a large market already and large markets always contain some fools who can be exploited for personal gain? Can we argue that Cancer does not exist because chemotherapy is a dangerous stupid treatment of it that kills people?

You would be happy with me if I just said "Yeah, take lots of colloidal silver, thats stuff is great!"

I have heard of that but i do not think these chem/contrails contains anything that is specifically meant to harm people and considering the scale of it i would imagine they are trying to avoid toxic fallout that can be so readily observed. We know there are easier ways to poison people ( Fluoride, Aspartame and dozens of other known toxins) by means of the food or water supply so this seems is very inefficient and easily exposed way of going about population reduction/incapacitation if that was the aim with chem/contrails as with Fluoride and other stuff...

Never mind that people end up turning gray if they take too much, and silver in that form is useless to the body.

I bet Chemo has a killed a few hundred thousand more so why not focus on banning that?

If i had some false belief, I would want someone to take the time to correct me, rather than just play along to make me feel better.

It's illogical to argue that a condition or virus does not exist because some people are treating it in the worse way possible or blatantly selling people stuff that can or will not work for a condition that does not exist. If Contrails/chem trails were that toxic very many more people would likely be sick so i think whatever fallout and health side effects that result are largely accidental and not the primary aim.

I would rather someone take time to learn about aviation and meteorology rather than spend money on something being sold by some online snake oil salesman.

Agreed and i wish those who pretend knowledge here would stop as it's clear most of them has chosen to reject this based on nothing but their own ignorance. I am not suggesting that i know what is going on but i do want proper answers to my questions from these so called experts.

Face it, there are no photos of any "chemplanes".

If you are working from the idea that anything forming behind a plane is natural that is a obvious deduction but not one supported by aviation history. These contrails lasting many hours are NOT NATURAL now and have never been before.

Just fuzzy photos of distant aircraft, where people claim to be able to tell from miles away that it is not marked.

Some do that but please keep the broad brush for someone who actually suggest that these trails are laid by unmarked planes as norm.

I wish I had that kind of visual acuity. Airliners.net have tens of thousands of high quality detailed aircraft photos, many with trails. You have to be able to find something there.

I did......

But now that it is winter coming up, expect to see more posts about "Wow, biggest spray day ever!". Psstt...its because its getting colder up there, increasing the change that the exhaust moisture will freeze into ice particles.

Scientist are mostly wrong ( as the historic record shows) but have we decided to prevent other scientist from doing something of use? It's just sickening that you want to disregard what everyone in this field says because there are a few lay person's who do not know what the hell is going on but keep on talking about it.

I am pretty damn sure there has been no sampling of an aircrafts exhaust, am I right?

Your wrong...

Guess what? Research and investigation is not where you just take to people that already have the same opinion,

Then we should get rid of the majority of the worlds scientist who get taught 'how reality is' long before they begin to develop the tools required to question those acquired beliefs by their own investigation. It's just ludicrous to argue that each and every scientist alive arrived at their conclusions by independent discovery and investigation of each principle they use to investigate reality.

and know nothing about the topics of aviation and meteorology, and who couldnt tell apart a Cessna and Piper, or a 747 from a 767.

Insult and derision as standard tools i see.....

Why it is in all these "investigations", they dont talk to people in aviation?

Some do any others do not but what on earth does it matter? I just do not understand why these high standards of objectivity is applied to everyone and everything that contest 'established norms' but never to check if that established norm has much anything to do with reality. It took geologist near sixty years to admit that such a thing as continental drift in fact happened independent of the fact that even students in primary school could look at a world map and figure that out in mere minutes. Don't tell me that logic plays any big part in how truth is established in many or most scientific fields today.

Why pretend that the absence of such 'high standards' (not even employed by those who get paid to adhere to such) can serve to invalidate the investigation of reality by lay people? For a lack of civil terms to describe the mental process involved in such delusion i will say nothing of the people who try peddle this as argument against lay people having their own opinions based on whatever they like.

Stellar

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Okay, I will call you on it.

Show us where an aircrafts exhaust was sampled and showed evidence of this sinister chemtrail plot.

Tell us why contrails can not persist. Give us something logical and thought out, not "I feel" or a link to a chemtrail site. Tell us in an intelligent argument why aircraft exhaust contrail can not last long.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Or maybe he was making wild and unsubstantiated medical claims that there was no proof for.

That happens all the time and feel free to show me how many of them end up in jail. Feel free to in fact show me any evidence for your point of view if it's going to be contrary to established history.

There are laws against doing that.

Oh god! Laws you say? What about sanctioning the use of toxic chemicals that kills as many people as it saves?

Just because maybe you like his theories, does not mean he gets special consideration to make claims that cant be backed up.

Feel free to disagree if you like but i honestly dont care for your vapid ways.

This German immigrant described himself as the Associate Professor of Medical Psychology, Director of the Orgone Institute, President and research physician of the Wilhelm Reich Foundation, and discoverer of biological or life energy. A 1940 security investigation was begun to determine the extent of Reich's communist commitments. In 1947, a security investigation concluded that neither the Orgone Project nor any of its staff were engaged in subversive activities or were in violation of any statute within the jurisdiction of the FBI. [3]

Though Reich was cleared of suspicion of subversive activities, the FDA investigation continued. On February 10, 1954, acting on allegations in the Brady articles, they filed a complaint seeking a permanent injunction under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act to prevent interstate shipment of orgone-therapy equipment and literature. [4] Reich refused to appear in court, apparently believing that no court was in a position to evaluate his work. On February 25, he wrote to Judge Clifford:

My factual position in the case as well as in the world of science of today does not permit me to enter the case against the Food and Drug Administration, since such action would, in my mind, imply admission of the authority of this special branch of the government to pass judgment on primordial, pre-atomic cosmic orgone energy. [5]

Because of Reich's failure to appear, Judge Clifford granted the injunction on March 19, 1954. [6] The ruling stated that all written material, including books, papers and pamphlets that mentioned "orgone energy" had to be destroyed, and that further copies of Reich's books could not be published, including his revised classics like The Mass Psychology of Fascism, unless the words "orgone energy" were deleted.

en.wikipedia.org...

Compared to some of the 'cures' we see moving across the oceans of the world ( or American state lines) today one can only marvel that his work contained so much truth that it had to be burned to prevent it from spreading. That's how you must work with a truth ( if you want to suppress it that is ) that is so radical and subversive that you can stop it in no other way.

Much has been written deploring Priore's secretiveness. It has been an embarrassment in one camp and a ground for dismissing his invention in another. My own view is that a secretive inventor and his invention, if important, must be investigated as a part of the external world, and the obstacle posed by limited cooperation accepted in the spirit in which the inaccessibility of nature is accepted as a challenge to our wits. Priore has in fact been much more considerate than the Almighty, who after all has provided no blueprints to his creations, while Priore included in his first paper a footnote (9) informing us that the physical principle of his invention has been the subject of a patent (18). How strange that none of the journalistic commentators, from Zuckerman down the line, have thought it worthwhile even to mention the existence of this document. When drawing it to the attention or several members of the party visiting Floirac, I found astonishment at its existence followed by doubts as to whether, since they had not read it, it could contain any information of value. I had no opportunity to ask Priore about it, but an associate who did so met with a similar response : it won’t help very much, he said. Nevertheless the apparatus described is presumably that used by Rivière, in whose paper it is mentioned, and the amount of detail given is such that, unless indeed it is fraudulent, a reasonable guess as to the nature of the emerging radiation ought to be possible for people competent in the field.

Courrier (7) complained that, because of a campaign of disparagement, no French "cancerologists" offered to repeat these experiments Shortlived cooperation was however forthcoming from an English laboratory. According to one account (2), cancerous mice were sent over to Priore's establishment and some healthy ones were later sent from there to England, but the latter were not the ones that had been sent for treatment. The anonymous director of the English laboratory withdrew his cooperation, though not without providing "a French colleague" with a detailed memorandum. In 1977 Courrier (7) issued his own account of the episode and identified the persons concerned. The director was the late Sir Alexander Haddow (Institute of Cancer Research, Royal Cancer Hospital, Univ. of London), and his envoys to Floirac were E. Whiss and Dr. and Mrs. E.J. Ambrose, the latter being scientists of some repute. Courrier was evidently not persuaded that any substitution had taken place, for he wrote that the rumor was put about: on fait courir le bruit...

The discovery of specific anti-tumor immunity in the treated animals may have lent force to the hunch that the Priore radiation might act upon the immune system of the host rather than directly upon the cancer cells. At any rate, Professor Raymond Pautrizel, a parasitologist already associated with the work of Rivière and Guérin, exposed mice after they had been injected with a dose of Tryponosoma equiperdum sufficient to kill them within five days if untreated, and they all survived (13). At this point extraordinary measures were taken to remove all suspicion of fraud. The experiments were repeated successfully under lock and key and under the eye of a bailiff appointed by a "Commission de Contrôle" composed of university officials and local dignitaries. The official report was certified by all the members of the Commission. A positive result obtained under such conditions, said Courrier (7), should have put an end to all criticism from men of good faith.

www.rexresearch.com...

By this means and a few other it can be established that healing effects can be induced by electromagnetic means; they very same effects Reich employed imo. Remember this was at a time when few understood the forces at work and even fewer would acknowledge considering what it would do to their chosen realities.

Kevin Trudeau, huckster extrordinaire, loves to claim FDA persecution too,

And i am sure he is being independent of every of his schemes/scams having much to do with reality.

while the real storie is quite a bit different. At least maybe Reich believed in his own bizarre theories, but that still is not enough to allow medical claims

What exactly is so bizarre about his claims in your opinion? Do you find everything you do not understand bizarre or just everything you refuse to consider? Do you have any reason to object beside your obvious bias?

Stellar

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join