It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about the males in BTS???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
...Can't do without 'em NO!! AHHHHHHHH YIIIEEAAHH!! BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!

Sorry about the caps. I didn't know how to inflect Dave's singing.

Take the six, really cause it needs some preamp work. You can borrow it, fix it, and then...uhhhhh and then send her back. JK the preamp works fine. But still if you were in LA I'd let ya borrow her for a gig or two.

Anyways, Women are a hard to understand creature. THey are simple maybe to other women, but certaintly not to me.

I am confused with these women down the hall in the real estate office. I have a office with a window that over looks the buildings courtyard. They glance at me when they walk by, but look away suddenly if they see me notice them. Sometimes they get bold and give a little wave and smile. I'm like dumb and stuff. What does that mean?

Also, while I'm at it explain my boss to me. She plays with her hair whenever she talks to me (probably nothing), always asks me for car advice but then never lets me drive her porsche and then sends my assistant to get it washed at the carwash, dresses pretty hot in our small office, seems uncomfortable around me, but is always giving me things. She talkes about how hot other guys are on TV or whatever, then asks me if she talks too much about sex in the office, which would be maybe one time about some guy who was bad in bed 20 years ago. She seems to play favorites with me, then ignore me for a month then shower me with more stuff. This month it's new breaks. Last month she doubled my paycheck for no reason, said I deserved it and never mentioned it again. Am I just a good employee or am I looking into it too much cause I'm becoming attracted to her. Even though she is old. Like I said I'm a twisted confused wierdo.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yep, women can be difficult to deal with, and women at work, especially so!

My advice: Don't!

I mean, if you're thinking about getting involved with this woman... do you really want her to have power over you like that? Like one day she can double your salary, but the next week she can find some excuse to fire you if you don't do things her way?

Call me crazy but in situations like that I absolutely refuse to be lured in with promises of sex, money, career advancement etc, and I absolutely refuse to be coerced or controlled. I've even told some of them "Well, I guess you'll have to fire me, because YOU WILL NEVER CONTROL ME!" and I've even lost jobs over it!

But to me, it's more important that I have the freedom to choose what kind of women I get involved with. I can't stand drama queens, I can't stand ones that are too aggressive or emotional or controlling, I can't stand ones that are in a giant hurry to have a baby and try to maneuver me into having fast unprotected sex... and I have turned away some very beautiful women because they were doing these kinds of things that I don't like!

Some guys like to make fun of me because I've been single for so long - but I'm not about to go get a girlfriend that I'm not 100% satisfied with, just so I can say I have one! I would RATHER stay single!

Am I a freak? Should I just sell out and let myself be controlled by these women just to get some action?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Good Points Millerman.

You are right there are dangers with gettting intimate with the boss, including getting fired cause she's mad at you or a future sexual harrasment case (against her of course).

I myself don't actually want to get intimate with her, but still her own behavior is hard to figure out. I guess thats what makes her so effective in negotiating deals. She can put on a strong poker face.

However, I think that she is afraid of letting people get close to her, and that she has a wierd fear of men (she's been burned before, and unsatisfied with most of her relationships) other than in a business manner. She want's people to get close to her and then pulls away when people get close to cracking her shell. I'm speculating and putting out a theory. I could be way off the mark for all I know.

All I know is that her tops always show cleavage and it's distracting sometimes. In a good way.

I still plan on bagging a date with one of the real estate girls down the hall. I think I am beggining to figure out their coy behavior.

I don't want a relationship that amounts to a girlfriend at the time. Can't really dedicate too much to them time wise so it wouldn't be fair to the them. Also, i don't want to be tied down (or at least not euphamisticly) by some girl and drawn into some world of drama.

Can't I just find some woman who just wants to have sex for the release of stress after work, or a friend with benifits? A simple relationship maybe.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
PS you are smart about what you wrote above millerman. My last Ex-Fiance was the fall in love fast lets have unprotected sex, ooops I'm pregnant type. "What! whats that you don't want to have kids at this time in your life until you can afford to offer them a proper upbringing! I'm dumping you! call me when your life is in order."

Don't want to deal with that again. With boyfriend/girlfriend relationships I say slow and steady ahead. Don't proceed too fast.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
BASSPLYR

Yeah, you know, this is good logical pragmatic thinking.... wait till you can afford to raise a child and all that....

But I find the singles game does wear away at me spiritually, and I start to crave some kind of real love, something meaningful, over just sex....

Maybe having a kid wouldn't be so bad, if it was with someone I really love, and if we had a good support network of friends and family in place to help us.....

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by millerman

Maybe having a kid wouldn't be so bad, if it was with someone I really love, and if we had a good support network of friends and family in place to help us.....

Even wondering/questioning about having kids is not a good thing.

If you are not ___absolutly___ sure about having kids.............don't!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Well I'll put it this way, I love children, and I do want one, but with a woman that I can TRUST.... not one who's just going to get herself knocked up and then run off on her own and bleed me for child support for 18 years.... ;-)

"18 years, 18 years.... and on the 18th birthday he found out it wasn't HIS!??!?!?!"

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I share the same sentiments. If the girl was absolutly the one, then yeah I would be a little more open to it. As for my current philosophy. I was engaged, now I'm not. Spent a long time recovering from that relationship, looked deep within my self and am now ready to go out and enjoy my life as i try to build up a career in the long run.
Right now I don't need the distraction of a live in girlfriend.

I want a light relationship for fun. If she extra special and something developes between us than cool...if not Whooo Hooo!!! Game On!

As for me I think it's selfish to have a baby when you can't afford one. It's bad for the kid, unless you are real luckey and things work out financially somehow down the road. But kids growing up with parents that just want to have a baby as soon as they turn 18, 19,20 and have no job or financial security get neglected in a great many sublime ways and it endangeres the emotional health and development of the child.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplate_mortality
So lately I've been noticing that all the posts are directed towards the famles in BTS. I think its about time we target the men! lol. So gentlemen, guys, boys etc. what gestures do you make when you are interested in someone? what kinda of gifts do you like to recieve from a female (besides just sex
). Lastley most re-occuring fantasy...just for kicks lol.

XOXO

CM

Well the first gesture I make and IMO the most important one is eye contact.
If you meet eyes and she doesn't look away you know she wants something.
Smiling is a good gesture too.

Gifts I would like to receive is one day of peace and quite without having to hear her nagging at me, oh and a home cooked meal would be nice too.

Reoccurring fantasy would be my blonde girlfriend and her hottest brunette friend for a monashatwa. (mmm, although that home cooked meal sounds good too.)

[edit on 16-3-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
whats a monashatwa? Like I said I'm dumb and stuff.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Unless you want a new job... Stay away from women at work! Leads to nothing but trouble. I don't know this personally... ummm... A friend told me!

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
LostSailor: Agreed, but what do you do when say you start a new job and go in with full intentions of focusing on your work and staying away from the women - but then the resident sluts are on you like vultures from day 1?

And I am not trying to brag here, this has happened to me MORE than once, and is a real problem that men in the workplace have to deal with!

And if you keep ignoring them, then they start developing the hidden agendas! And if you STILL keep ignoring them, then they get INSULTED and then they start trying to come up with ways to HURT you!

I've since decided that it's better to try to keep the women on your side! Show the 'queen bee' a good time, and then she'll speak positively of you to all the other women, and then you're well on your way to climbing the corporate ladder!

Disgusting how things really work, isn't it.....

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR

B. that is the phonitic way of.........

Monague a Troi....French for MFM or FMF.....no animals please!

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

that is French for a three-some.

I don't know the real spelling, so I just spelled it like it sounded.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ah I should have figured that out. I can't spell menag i toi or whatever either.

THanks for all the input. I think I'll stay away unless i can broker a deal stating that it's just for nookie only up front, and it is more of a friends with benifits program.

All other things aside I will keep my emotions to my self. She may be sorta hot and super rich (7 figure self made salery) but she is still my boss, and i'd rather milk her in the long run by learning all I can so that maybe one day I'll have a similar company and make the same salery than potentially ruin it by having a taboo relationship.

Thanks fellow ATSrs for being supportive and helping me figure out my issues a little bit.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

THanks for all the input. I think I'll stay away unless i can broker a deal stating that it's just for nookie only up front, and it is more of a friends with benifits program.

LMAO!

You'll never be able to negotiate terms with her like that.

Assuming she really is interested, she will just keep surreptitiously "turning up the heat" but leaving the ball in YOUR court - so you have the choice to go for the sex, or not.

If you try to talk to her about what she's doing, she'll just go "what are you talking about, I'm not 'doing' anything!"

She'll NEVER admit to anything until AFTER you've already made your move and committed yourself.

You'll only be able to have candid conversations with her about this stuff AFTER you have sex. And even then - she'll still have ALL the power.....

So, it ends up becoming this whole lifestyle choice - do you keep your freedom and pursue relationships where YOU have the power, or do you sell out and become a total boytoy manwhore?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
You guy's just dont live in the real world surely, either that or ive just wasted the last 20 years of my life.
Get over it, find a girl, get married, have kids and enjoy everything that brings.
Not here for a long time so have a good time.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
When you said manhore i cringed. You would be right though. I'll take the freedom over the lifestyle choice. Again thanks for all the sense talking you guys did for me. My head is cleared now.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
Get over it, find a girl, get married, have kids and enjoy everything that brings.
Not here for a long time so have a good time.

Or you could live the gypsy life, roam around, experience many people, places and things, not be encumbered with responsibilities, unhappy relationships, crushing debt, a family life mainly characterized by power struggles and resentments. A career that was ill chosen with a corporate structure that you despise and loathe.

You're not here for a long time so have a good time. To each his own.
I chose the hippie, unencumbered, gypsy life style and I make no apologies and have absolutely no regrets what so ever.

The counter culture life style certainly isn't for everyone and sometimes is fraught with peril but what the hell?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Damnit Whaaa!!! You're making me want to change my mind!

Here I was all set to not persue this avenue of interest with my boss, and now I'm reconcidering. I too walk a different path in life, although I am in a small corporate structure. I have always been comfortable being different from others in my choices.

She's not making it easy for me to follow the other poster's advise either, She wore leather pants to work today! I am distracted, and now Whaaa's words are fueling the fire to negate on my promise to my self and follow blindly around my lust.

Bad Bassplyr stop staring, stop listining to whaaa, he's going to get me into trouble!

Just kidding whaaa. You were the first to U2U me here at ATS. keep the dialogue going

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join