It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about the males in BTS???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I've seen some pretty nicely aged dirt.

38 in March here. I always think I'm one of the older folks on the sites I hit, except for one which is filled with like minded sickos such as myself.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
44 Here. Now that is some darn old dirt. Hey by the way, I have some pretty nice neck ties, (and 14-1/2 size feet).
Oh well - I guess my wife would probably not like the tie thingy with you too much anyways........

Stay cool...........

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
sheesh, I have a huge collection of ties that I almost never wear anymore (funerals and holiday services mostly). Now I have another use for them. I doubt the wife would even notice if I wore one.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by contemplate_mortality
So lately I've been noticing that all the posts are directed towards the famles in BTS. I think its about time we target the men! lol. So gentlemen, guys, boys etc. what gestures do you make when you are interested in someone? what kinda of gifts do you like to recieve from a female (besides just sex
). Lastley most re-occuring fantasy...just for kicks lol.

XOXO

CM

when i want a girl to notice me i try to be funny
i like getting unexpected kisses i like it when a girl strokes my face with her gentle hands etc
fantasy:
total happyness

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I am Russian soldier till I die and Russian pimp till I die, and....single till I die!!!

Being single is such heaven, it is great, I love it, and when I need some "action" I hit bars and Clubs in other cities, and they're always overflowing with hot, and often drunk babes..

Sex is all I want from women, other then that, I don't like to spend alot of time with them cuz they talk about emotions, problems, etc, which boils my brain, and so does drama, usually when I'm not working, I'm chillin with my homies, and usually on Fridays and Saturdays we hit clubs and get fine babes.

I don't like to approach babes, I do rarely, but it isn't my style, they usually approach me, and I usually play hard to get, but when you get to the point where she wants to sex, we just get a room and take care of bussiness, or in the car...sometimes, hehe

oh and what do I prefer in a women? To me (unlike for example of my friends, who have different opinions) the most important part of her is the face, then the butt, then breasts, and lastly the jackpot betwean the legs ( don't like it to be too worn out, if you know what I mean, but that is the case with most girls at clubs, virgins are pretty rare) the attitude should be at least good enough so she can at least be kind for the time we take care of bussiness. But the face is the most important, I have refused to bang so many times because the babe wasn't pretty.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000

So lately I've been noticing that all the posts are directed towards the famles in BTS. I think its about time we target the men! lol. So gentlemen, guys, boys etc. what gestures do you make when you are interested in someone? what kinda of gifts do you like to recieve from a female (besides just sex

XOXO

CM

when i want a girl to notice me i try to be funny
i like getting unexpected kisses i like it when a girl strokes my face with her gentle hands etc
fantasy:
total happyness

when we talk I say alotta jokes too, I love when she laughs, but rather then kisses I like dancin thugstlye with her booty goin up and down my thing.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
it isn't about trying to impress with gifts, or dinners. those things are so common women don't really like that, super hot intelligent women at least. confidence, humor, sarcasm, challenging nature are key. you know cocky but funny. just be yourself.

[edit on 11-3-2007 by souls]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

XOXO

CM

If I like a woman I don't do anything, (I hear way too often "I am so sick of guys hitting on me." so I don't do it.) Nada Zip Zilch...

I wouldent mind a stimulating conversation that doesnt have to do with emotions or hair or feelings or any of that sissy crud that makes me want to wretch. Something intelegent and meaningfull (doesnt have to be about cars or sports or video games either)

Most re occouring fantasy? RED HEADS, RED HEADS, RED HEADS! Whoo hoo!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Im 41. Been married for so long ive got no idea on how to hit on a woman, just talk and be yourself i guess, my missus says she was originally attracted to me because i was a bit of a goofball.

Gift's, a good book always works for me, or a ticket to see a band.

My fantasy, here she is.

" border=0>

Purrrfect.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
I am Russian soldier till I die and Russian pimp till I die, and....single till I die!!!

Being single is such heaven, it is great, I love it, and when I need some "action" I hit bars and Clubs in other cities, and they're always overflowing with hot, and often drunk babes..

Sex is all I want from women, other then that, I don't like to spend alot of time with them cuz they talk about emotions, problems, etc, which boils my brain, and so does drama, usually when I'm not working, I'm chillin with my homies, and usually on Fridays and Saturdays we hit clubs and get fine babes.

ROTFLMAO!

Yeah I hate it when women create Drama too....

I like picking up random babes from the club, but I actually like spending quality time with a woman too.... in fact I'd love to find a smart one that I could discuss "crazy" stuff like NWO and UFOs with!!

That's my fantasy.... a genuinely smart and beautiful girl who does NOT endlessly create drama and play me against other men, who's willing to spend hours and hours and hours hanging out with me, watching movies and listening to tunes, having amazing discussions, furnickating and nurturing children....

Too good to be true? Only time will tell.... :shk:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'd like to find an open minded woman too. Not neccessarily one who wears a tin hat, but one who is open to the possibility of stuff other people don't really think about.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by millerman

That's my fantasy.... a genuinely smart and beautiful girl who does NOT endlessly create drama and play me against other men, who's willing to spend hours and hours and hours hanging out with me, watching movies and listening to tunes, having amazing discussions, furnickating and nurturing children....

Too good to be true? Only time will tell.... :shk:

They are out there, dont stop looking, i guess i lucked out somehow, my poor wife listens to all my non stop rantings on the state of the world and all my theory's. Unfortunately not as much of the fornication these days, getting busted by one of the kids is her greatest fear i think!! I'm sure they have a radar for catching you out when your trying to sneak a few quiet moment's.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yeah, having a private place to get away from the kids every now and then is essential!!!

I finally got myself a one-bedroom place a few months ago for exactly that reason..... Life is just beginning!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Wow. After reading a number of these responses, I'm having second thoughts of ever having a relationship with a man for the rest of my life.

:shk:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paresthesia
Wow. After reading a number of these responses, I'm having second thoughts of ever having a relationship with a man for the rest of my life.

But just think about what you'd be missing out on.

Having to follow us around and clean up after us.

Continually putting the toilet seat in the down position.

Trying to start a conversation while the Football's on.

Forever reminding us of important dates ( ie birthdays, anniversary's)

Dont deny yourself these earthly pleasure's.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paresthesia

Hmmm.... maybe you should try a woman then?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I do small things like give a random girl hand picked wildflowers flowers. And then be all shy and walk away to let them chase me.

Once my I bought a dozen red roses just for the sake of cruising down Sunset Blvd. with them in the passanger seat. If I saw a girl I liked or flirted with, I would, in traffic, get out walk up to her car and give her a single rose, with my number attached. Probably made a few uncomfortable but oh well. Actually worked with one of them and we did go on a few dates. THe rest, well it was Saturday night, and I'm sure they had something funny to talk to their friends with afterwards.

I think I did something romantic once for this one date. I told her we were doing something boring, and then drove her strait to the beach, watched the sunset on the hood of my car with a blanket, and then I hoped off the hood went to my trunk and whipped out an entire home cooked italian feast. I cooked it myself, and yes it was good. We had a picknick on the hood of my car watching the sunset. That date went pretty good. We later wen't to a bar on the beach and got drunk and rolled around on the sand at night.

Me though I go through wierd stages. A few months I'm confident and women are interested. Other months I feel like a ghost and that women aren't into me. I'm in one of those stages right now.

As for personal fantasies. I like the catwoman idea. I'll promis to be a good boy next time. Just Kidding. Or am I? HMMM. Told you I was wierd.

But I also think spooning is sometimes better than sex. Yeah wierd I know.

I'm such a freak that I'm attracted to my boss and not at the same time. I don't think she's physically hot, cause she's old. But damn her body sure is nice, and she does do alot for me (free 48" TV, Stereo W/ Speakers, Bonuses, paid to fix all the breaks on my car including the rotors, etc...) plus she makes a few million a year, is single, but not sexualy active (can's or won't date). So It's no wonder I'm into her, but confusedly not at the same time. Like I said I'm wierd.

For me I find it difficult to not end up in friend catagory with most of the women I know. ANd the ones that do like me are usually really controlling and possesive, and I end up running fast to get away. Man Am I a confused little dude.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Every bass player I know has "issues"!!

Come to think of it; every musician I know has "issues".

I have a few of my own too; why don't we trade.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
alright sounds fair.

I hearby hand over my sexual frustration with my boss to you, and you can also have the streak of lonelyness I've had for the last few years....uhhh, I mean months. Yeah months thats it.

What do you have to traqde in this deal?

I'm willing to throw in an MTD635 6string bass hand made and signed by Michael Tobias to sweeten the deal. Maybe.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Done.........

You can have my fear of fuzzy brown things,
my constant state of confusion,
and my utter lack of talent.

Keep the 6string Tobias, it would only add to my confusion..

Got any ukuleles?

To stay on topic.................the ladies, I love em, I need em D L Roth via VH

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join