It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Vatican Illuminati Opus Dei Insider goes Public

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I don't know if this material has been already posted and I can't certainly vouch for its veracity but is worth reading it.

Born Into Illuminati, Italian Aristocrat Goes Public About Opus Dei, Jesuits and Vatican NWO Connections

Leo Zagami knows his life is in danger, but Illuminati insider who broke away from Satanism wants to warn Americans about the "evil enemy" destroying freedom.

Leo Lyon Zagami of Sicily knows he is risking his life to rebel against Satanism and bringing to light what he knows about the evil Vatican-led Illuminati.

And Zagami isn't your typical Illuminati researcher, but someone born into the satanic New World Order by his aristocratic bloodlines, his mother being related directly to the famous Queen Mother (Lyon Family) and his father being the son of the Marchesa Di Gregorio, one of the most prestigious noble families of Sicily in charge for many centuries of the Sicilian Knights of Malta.

"That means I'm technically a Sicilian Don and a Prince of the Sacred Roman Empire and a person protected by their own Vatican secret constitutions, so they can't touch me," said Zagami from his home in Norway, adding it is no longer safe to live in Italy after he recently broke away from the satanic clutches of his former Illuminati masters.

"And that's the reason why I'm going to be making many more revelations (God permitting) until the time comes for the return of our only true Grand Master and the fall of Rome and the Anti-Christ when the terrible judge will be upon them with no mercy as the Malachi Prophecies tell us."

Zagami claims to have a boat load of inside information about influential members of the Illuminati on both sides of the Atlantic, information if revealed that could rock the very foundations of Satanism controlling the Vatican, the U.S. and Italy.

After breaking ties with the American Illuminati in 2003 and the Monte Carlo P2 Lodge (Ordo Illuminatorum Universalis in June of 2006 after a secret Conference in San Cerbone, Zagami had this to say about the Jesuit and Opus Dei connection to the Illuminati and Freemasonry.

"I had a close encounter a big friend of the Jesuit in Rome, a guy called Alberto Moscato who is a 33rd degree Mason in charge of the satanic activities of the Ordo Templi Orientis in Italy," added Zagami.

"And obviously being active in the Illuminati Rites of Freemasonry contact had to be made but I was always very skeptical of them as they are dangerous and I was closer to the Opus Dei at the time but some interesting episodes occurred and I know many of the characters who serve them like slaves.

And here is the link of the full story LINK

Spooky

Mod Edit: CAP title

[edit on 1-11-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This guy just seems to be some doode making claims. A lot of whacky claims.

What organization did he actually belong to?

Cug

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I was wondering how long it would take for this to hit ATS

He started a blog on Oct 5 2006 and has been ranting and posting a ton of stuff (139 posts in a month). As far as I can tell (he is not a native English speaker) there is really nothing new here, in fact if anything he has combined what are normally different conspiry theories into one big theory.

Originally posted by Nygdan

I'm checking out his claims to be an "insider" (as far as the O.T.O. goes) But at this point in time it looks like he was a member of some offshoot Thelemic orders the O.T.O.A. and the O.T.O./F.R.A.(he was kicked out of both) And his Masonic claims look to also be with an offshoot order.

He does have some pretty wild claims:
Opus Dei, the Vatican, and the Jesuits "totally support" the O.T.O.
The Rotary is part of the NWO
Jesus wasn't Jewish

But I think this quote puts everything into perspective.

Unfortunately the USA intelligence didnt like our plans, and the secret illuminati event called Thelemic Gathering 2004 was cancelled in late September 2003.I was even arrested by the police in Oslo (Norway) who were acting under big pressure from the corrupt Norwegian intelligence,the American FBI and naturaly the local branch of the ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTIS. They kept me in a mental hospital called Lovisenberg against my own will for nearly one month.During this period they put me on heavy medication,I got realy sick and I tried to escape but the corrupt norwegian police arrested me again at Oslo airport quile I was trying to go on a plane to London.Finaly after 3 weeks I was released so I could go to London and then Egypt to visit with Paul the Boutros Ghali's.

The NEW WORLD ORDER and the various satanist that support it from Norway and the USA were not so happy with me and they were obviously very powerfull as we have noticed with the Oslo arrest,and the way they have tried to ruin my reputation over and over again using their "mental sicknes card",but thanks God I still have a few friends around the world that have not joined the forces of the Antichrist and never will.Remember Dajal will not prevail in the end of times so dont be afraid,just pray and follow the path of the one God.

Source : OCT 7 post on his blog

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I've been reading some enteries on the website and find the stories to be very good reading. I don't know his motivation, but he doesn't seem crazy to me. He also appears to have access to information I haven't seen anywhere else.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If this guy is credible with his story, then I wonder how long before he meets with some freak fatal accident? If he does manage to survive then that possibly would lend credence that he is just pushing disinfo? Any thoughts on that idea?

Cug

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
He also appears to have access to information I haven't seen anywhere else.

Like what? How do you judge the accuracy of the information if you have never seen it? Just blind faith?

A little example

Carl Gustav Jung , a great genius of psychology but also a member of the Freemasons and the OTO illuminati (5th degree) said himself that modern humanity had a dangerously wounded psyche because all the myths had been killed.

Source: Oct 28 post

There he claims Jung was a 5th degree O.T.O. member.

That is frankly not true. From a letter by Jung

"The quotation you have kindly sent me is indeed very interesting. Thank you very much for it. I know a case in my own experience where children who have been brought up in a too rationalistic way, have invented fairy tales all by themselves, obviously to fill the gap left by the stupid prejudices of the adults.

I know the book about The Great Beast. It is indeed beastly beyond words, and very good reading for people who have too optimistic a view of man. Thank you, Yours sincerely, C.G. Jung"

Source: Letter to John Symonds dated 13 October, 1953 - C.G. Jung Letters, Vol.2, p.131

John Symonds wrote what many consider a hatchet job of a Bio about Crowley. (The Great Beast) Now if Jung was a member of the O.T.O. it's not likely he would of considered the Great Beast "Good Reading".

To sidetrack a bit, it's really interesting to compare Crowley and Jung.. there are many similarities.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Here is an official site for Opus Dei:

Opus Dei

Now, it needs to be understood that there is much controversy surrounding the teachings and practices of Opus Dei.

Opus Dei Recruits Minors and Deceives Church Officials

It was May 1979, the day after Margaret Thatcher was elected the first and, so far, only female prime minister of Britain. A bright sunny day in South London and my life was about to take a twist which, even now 27 years later seems difficult to believe. I was a 13 year old schoolboy and I had been invited by a friend on a weekend excursion with a local youth club. As I waited in the lounge of a large and well presented three storey house on the edge of Wandsworth Common I was totally unaware of a plan that was being formulated. A plan in which a group of older men would manipulate the mind of a young and vulnerable teenager and ultimately lead him to a fateful decision. That decision would be to become a numerary member of Opus Dei.

Sinister Practices

Now, there have been claims made by present and former members that the group does use mind manipulation as an aspect of its practices. Most of these claims have yet to be confirmed.

Josemaría Escrivá,founder of Opus Dei, has been recognized as a saint by the church; however, when one looks into the group, questions begin to arise about the legitimacy of his sainthood.

Here is a site that presents some of his writings

Escriva Writings

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
There are documents and pictures that I haven't seen anywhere else, Cug.
I didn't say they were accurate I said they were interesting.
It was a bit difficult to find my way around his blog, but I still find it to be informative and adds color to many other theories.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
This guy just seems to be some doode making claims. A lot of whacky claims.

In Italian Masonic circles he is completely unknown, there is no P2 in Monaco or Montecarlo, I may be wrong, but I think he is publicity seeking and delusional.

He seems to belong to most secret organizations, he also has an Arab name and will soon be telling us the secrets of the Kaaba.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
apparently hes also a convert to islam (hence the islamic name rather than his real name). (see bottom of article at artic beacon)

i was under the impression that the jesuits and the opus dei were fighting each other (at least in the same way democrats and republicans do).

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Here is one of the practices that Opus Dei performs that has caused much controversy.

Corporal mortification is regularly practiced in Opus Dei. It is perhaps one of the most startling aspects of Opus Dei life for people outside the group. Many of the practices of corporal mortification were at one time more regularly practiced within the Church; however, due to modern psychology and thinking, the practices which inflict pain are sometimes considered to be counterproductive to one's spiritual development, as they can easily lead to pride and an unhealthy attitude toward one's body.

Some acts of corporal mortification may be helpful in checking the desires of the flesh, such as fasting. However, in Opus Dei, especially for the numerary (celibate) members, all of the practices mentioned below are mandatory if one wishes to live the "Spirit of Opus Dei" fully. The "Spirit of Opus Dei" is the standard of living, as outlined by the Opus Dei directors, for which all truly dedicated Opus Dei members strive. Under the umbrella of the "Spirit of Opus Dei" hide many of the abuses in Opus Dei. The subtle control to conform to the norm is typical in groups which practice mind control; members are "guilted" into conforming, feeling that they must in order to follow "God's will" as it is outlined by the controlling group.

Ouestionable Practices

Everytime I think about this, I think about the movie Prom Night IV and the crazed priest hit himself over the back with a hooked whip.
Everyone states that these are just allegations, but I found some quotes from the founder, Josemaria Escriva:

"Blessed be pain. Loved be pain. Sanctified be pain. . . Glorified be pain!" (The Way, 208)

"No ideal becomes a reality without sacrifice. Deny yourself. It is so beautiful to be a victim!" (The Way, 175)

"Obey with your lips, your heart and your mind. It is not a man who is being obeyed, but God." (Furrow, maxim 374)

Pain is Blessed?

I have no axe to grind with this group. I really do not know much about them, other than a program or two that I have watched about their questionable beginnings and practices. I mean, in all honesty, I think they should be entitled to practice of believe any way that they wish.However, I think if it starts infiltrating other aspects of society, we may have a problem.

To try and stay balanced here. Here are some files presented by John Allen that "debunks" some of the claims against Opus Dei. Debunkings Claims

I think that in this particular discussion, it is important to stay balanced. I have a feeling that this could grow into something like what the anti-Masons try to present as "facts" and really just becomes a laundry list of one-sided views. I don't much care for that style of "fact" presentation.

Here is a site that presents the Opus Dei principle of "Basis of Being."

Basis of Being

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
this guy certainly puts things in perspective

madona with an illuminati sign on the back....i always knew that bitch was up to no good

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Seriously .. you guys crack me up.

Opus Dei is not evil. My best friend and all of her family are members of Opus Dei. They are wonderful, kind, spiritual people who love Jesus. And no, they don't go around whipping themselves or anything like that.

They go to Mass a few times a week; pray their rosaries; attend right-to-life rallys, and donate their money to charities. And yes, they WORK for their money and are not rich illuminati types at all.

And as far as the alleged 'questionable practices' listed by SpeakerofTruth
... Opus Dei follows conservative old-world Catholicism. You'd have to actually understand Catholic teaching about sacrifice being sanctifying in order to understand why Opus Dei says what it does. To jump on their teachings and say 'oh gee .. this is evil' when you haven't a clue as to why they say what they say, is just beyond silly.

And as far as what this Leo Zagami (in the original article says) ...

Is he trying to sell a book or something?

[edit on 11/3/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Its not about opus dei or P2 or knights of malta, its about deceit and blackmail in the highest ranks of secret societies, you should know better

Leo speaks truth, although hard to swallow, we have knights of malta in our parliament, they have been accused publically of manipulation....dont tell me theyre all nice...they follow their own agendas which have nothing to do with country borders or nationalities, and absolutely zero to do with well being of people in a certain country

Opus dei is full of crooks that do the bidding of Vatican and are in it for personal reasons such as greed and persuit of power, not necesarilly meaning your friends FlyersFan

time to step out of the box and see the bigger picture

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Seriously .. you guys crack me up.

And as far as the alleged 'questionable practices' listed by SpeakerofTruth

[edit on 11/3/2006 by FlyersFan]

You know Flyer, your indignation is what cracks me up. You're going to berate me for showing both sides of the argument? That is quite cowardly and intellectually dishonest. I could have just posted a bunch of bad claims about Opus Dei and left it at that. Did I? No. You are quite despicable,Flyer. Have a good day.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 3-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
People are very opinionated, aren't they?

I like this guy, anyway. He is Islamic, that is true, but why does that make him dishonest? He isn't just talking about Opus Dei he is also talking about the Jesuits and others as well.

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater you may find some truth.

As far as Jung being OTO or not, I don't know. The argument made by a letter he wrote is no more factual that he isn't than Leo's assertion that he was.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Leo Zagami's blog has been removed from squarespace.

Looks like he struck a nerve.

[edit on 5-12-2006 by yanchek]

Cug

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The last post on his rss feed

Subject: Squarespace Account Inquiry
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 20:32:45 -0500
Hi there,
We've received a number of complaints related to the content on your
Squarespace account -- which appears to contain a large amount of
controversial content.
While we don't restrict the content of sites based on our member's
opinions,
we do prohibit the publishing of other individual's personal
information
without their consent -- especially in relation to statements which may
harm
an individual.
For example, in:
www.illuminaticonfessions.squarespace.com...
al-lie-and-the-so-called-oslo-eternal-peace-flame.html
You state:
"THE PHONE NUMBER OF JOHN FAERSETH IS +XX XXXXXXXX"
And it appears you're referring to this individual as a "satanist",
etc.
Could you please remove his phone number immediately -- and
additionally --
we'll further request the removal of content that personally attacks
various
individuals. While we're not taking any sides here, this sort of
content
isn't the sort of thing we allow.
Please elaborate on this matter when you can. Thanks.
--
Anthony Casalena
Squarespace, Inc.
www.squarespace.com...

Source: illuminaticonfessions.squarespace.com...
now defunct

:Edit: the urls in this post are white on a white background right now. you can see the full thing if you select everything. But none of them work anyway.

::EDIT 2::

I removed the phone number in the above quote, I missed that the first time. Sorry

[edit on 12/5/2006 by Cug]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I've just realized - why is he so worried about the anti-Christ if he's a Muslim?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
wait a minute I thought he was in with the illuminati? what do the illuminati have to do with the masons? And Opus Dei, Wow I bet this guy is in with the CIA the KGB and is in the mob. LOL, Wait hes the prince of the holy roman empire too? Man that is some credentials. I want that resume.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join