It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack Imminent - Thursday 2nd November

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
so it was a wmd attack. aside from yourself, was anyone else hurt?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
so it was a wmd attack. aside from yourself, was anyone else hurt?

The place was having its 15 year anniversary today and had insanely good deals. My feeling is that many lives will be affected by this BLATENT attack on our well being.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

The place was having its 15 year anniversary today and had insanely good deals. My feeling is that many lives will be affected by this BLATENT attack on our well being.

Gads!!!!!!!!!! I almost walked into our local chinese takeaway and ordered pork friend rice, but something made me say, go on...............it must have been a warning from the E.T.s: do not eat any Szezchuan today! Good thing I walked away! otherwise, I'd be a victim too!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

I think I see the clouds rising..

It's coming here..

GOODBYE ALL!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It's looking quite dim for our self-proclaimed prophet...6:30 central time and the top story on CNN is about Tom Cruise's new contract...

I'm sure he'll be on here with some excuse, a new doomsday prediction, or else just disappear. Once the "threat" is clear, we can all come out of our caves and look around, until the next scent of danger comes along...ohh, the suspense and fear, it's almost like I'm looking forward to it now.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
noosphere.princeton.edu...

this thing has been red for a bit now

summat going on ?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
ah well, its going back to orange now

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
now back to red in seconds, arrgh hate this ball thing lol

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo

Originally posted by DickBinBush
What if nothing happense because these types of threads are made?

Nothing is going to happen if alot of people suspect it or at least heard somebody mention it. Maybe these types of threads are stopping any attack. I'm pretty sure this isn't the only website to suspect today as an attack day.

Contribute to the topic instead of bashing it, it could be saving your life.

What's the punchline?
I respect your opinion, but I can't in any way agree with you that this thread is going to save my life.
I have a hard time believing that Al Zwahari, is running into a cave somewhere shouting "Osama, we must stop the attacks! JamesHawkings has posted a thread about us! Call back the airliners! Stop the suitcase nukes! That thread has foiled our plans! Damn that ATS!"

I don't really think it has an impact on anyones lives.

Just my 2 cents.

when i read ur response to that.. i seriously laughed for about 2 hours.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I would at least expect the starter of the thread to come on and explain why his prediction never happened.
Especially after telling everyone he "correctly" predicted the London bombings to add credence to what he was posting,yet refused several times to post his "evidence" on it.No wonder....in the absence of this the thread has ended like every other prediction..like its writer..no where to be seen.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I can't believe this thread snagged over 15 pages of replies. Kinda like when that guy posted the phoney Embassy message.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Thanks for all your messages; I will reply to each individually when I have more time.

I hope everyone's feeling fantastic!! I know I am, as I value human life, and would hate for anyone to have lost sons, daughters, mums, dads, friends or any other loved ones yesterday.

As a group of posters you are diverse. There are the ones delighted that nothing happened, there are others who had a morbid attraction towards the concept of an attack, there are some who only ever wanted to say 'I told you so', and there are also a few extremely open-minded individuals who view things from a higher plain.

I was spending so long here that I fell behind with my work, which incidentally is on probability, so yesterday, today and for the next few days is catch up time. I chose to put this first as I wanted to save lives. Who knows if I did, there is of course a small chance that the whole attack was cancelled, probably not though. Some of the links I made with the numbers seem to be ready for the shredder, but others can stay there, and I'll put more thought into it.

With the 7/7 attacks, the prediction was based on instinct and awareness, rather than numbers. That's also how this prediction started, then as the icing on the cake I decided to analyse numbers. Hence I still believe this attack will happen soon, perhaps within the week. I pray that I'm wrong!

There are a few people here who find the concept of probability hard to grasp; this is evident from your questions and statements. What I said was that there was an increased probability of an attack on November 2nd, and I stand by that. I can't expect you to understand it, and it's not your fault either as some people find Maths difficult for one reason or another. However, one thing worth taking onboard is that acknowledging ignorance is the beginning of wisdom.

Yesterday I gained faith in this board, when in my absence a mod stepped in, and other posters didn't leave parasites to feed freely. I hadn't originally intended to come back, but after what I saw, I've decided I will come back from time-to-time to check up on your people. I’ll try to pop back soon to answer all the messages too.

Bye for now

James

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Theres a huge mix of people here, but no matter what you post you'll get feed back on it from all different types of people/angles. So it's a good place to hang around if you want to see different sides of current events, things you may not have thought about/realised before.
So keep coming back, it's a nice place.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Um, jameshawkings,

The title of this thread is "Attack Imminent". In otherwords, youre saying that its going to take place. Not on probability.

And you touted a claimed 7/7 prediction accuracy as some sort of evidenmce to back up your claims.

If you don't want people to produce such negative reactions towards your work, be more certain how you word things.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Whoa!

We were attacked by Iran on August 22nd! Alex Jones successfully predicted the New World Order and the Bush administration would nuke itself in October and now you've successfully predicted the attack that happened on November 2nd!

Funny how every prediction comes true

Oh wait... that's right! NONE OF THEM HAVE.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I'm in school right now. I have an arab teacher. He has a degree in nuclear technology. I think he's plotting an all out attack. Watch out everybody.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
lol @ everyone here... as many have said, this fella got just what he wanted ... 15 page reply.. watch this im gonna go put.. ATTACK WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW!.. and claim that im jesus and ill get what I want.. ATS points for gibber jabber. Hes the one walkin away here laughing while all of you think of ways to be cool and prove him wrong.. youre not proving anything, he knows this =]

good day

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Ok so tomorrow has an attack prediction.

I got Sunday

Who's got Monday? Tuesday? Come on people..somebody will get it eventually

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
I hope everyone's feeling fantastic!! I

Yes, but no thanks to you and your baseless fearmongering drivel.

there are others who had a morbid attraction towards the concept of an attack, there are some who only ever wanted to say 'I told you so'

I think you just described yourself quite accurately there.

There are a few people here who find the concept of probability hard to grasp; this is evident from your questions and statements.

You obviously don't know the first thing about probablity theory, which makes your patronising tone hilarious.

What I said was that there was an increased probability of an attack on November 2nd, and I stand by that.

Meaningless unsupported statement.

I can't expect you to understand it, and it's not your fault either as some people find Maths difficult for one reason or another. However, one thing worth taking onboard is that acknowledging ignorance is the beginning of wisdom.

Wow. What "maths" are you referring to exactly? You haven't presented any. I pointed out the logical fallacy in your argument and asked you to show your working and you just refused.

I know this is a conspiricy site, but this kind of fear mongering just makes me mad. There may be some credulous people out there who read your rubbish and got stressed out and unhappy for no reason. I realise that my government (UK) does this sort of thing all the time to keep people in fear and backing their ridiculous "war on terror" - and it makes me mad when they do it too.

We in the West live in relative safety, the chances of been killed by terrorists are tiny - you have more chance of being killed by an asteroid, and considerbly more chance of being run over.

Jamie - as you're such a wiz on probability here's one for you: I have noticed a pattern in the attacks in Baghdad - they tend to occur on a day with a "y" in it's name. Based on this I predict a very high chance of attack tomorrow. People of Bagdahd please remember to duck and cover!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Um, jameshawkings,

The title of this thread is "Attack Imminent". In otherwords, youre saying that its going to take place. Not on probability.

And you touted a claimed 7/7 prediction accuracy as some sort of evidenmce to back up your claims.

If you don't want people to produce such negative reactions towards your work, be more certain how you word things.

I couldnt have put it better myself

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join