It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help me understand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hi Everyone , I`m very new to all this so please excuse my ignorance .

I have always believed that 9/11 was carried out by the american government but assuming that it was then why are a lot of people now worried about more attacks ?

Did they not get the result they wanted by blowing up the twin towers ?
Who do you think is going to carry out these supposed new attacks ? Is your government and ours working hand in hand with the muslims or are they just using them as scrapegoats ?

I know I should have spent more time going through all the previous posts but there is so many

It would be great if you guys can post me a couple of links to point me in the right direction .

Thanks x x

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hi Freckle:

Freckle >> I have always believed that 9/11 was carried out by the American government, but assuming that it was, then why are a lot of people now worried about more attacks?

In order to understand the coming dangers associated with those behind the 9/11 attacks, you must take several steps back and look at the bigger picture. The notion that the American government carried out 9/11 is an oversimplified opinion not supported by the facts at all. The fact is that a ‘shadow government’ has been working behind the scenes for a long time and American elected officials really do not have that much power at all. This explains why America has a “Department of Homeland Security” AND “ILLEGALS” crossing the border in droves; moving about freely within the border doing anything they wish. In other words, the left hand (elected government) does not even have a clue about what the right hand (shadow government) is doing.

Families with names like Rothschild and Warburg with membership in groups with names like Bilderberg ( www.100megsfree3.com... see Gary Allen’s book = reactor-core.org... ) have been using agencies like the Council On Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission to bring the people of this world into their “New World Order.” Rothschild, Schiff (partnering with Khun,Loeb) and Paul Warburg brought the Federal Reserve Central Bank (a private bank) to America like Max Warburg bankrolled the Russian counterpart. These international bankers and power brokers are behind hiring the ‘true terrorists’ who work for the Department of Defense, FBI, CIA and most everybody else with any ‘global’ influence. People like Bush and Cheney are mere puppets on a stage doing their song and dance for those truly in power, as they must play their part in the charade or risk ending up like Abe Lincoln and J.F. Kennedy (our real heroes who tried to buck the system). The next likely candidate to stand in Bush’s shoes is the idiot Senator John McCain.

Freckle >> Did they not get the result they wanted by blowing up the twin towers?

Not by a long shot. 9/11 represents the setting of the stage for the next major event that will certainly involve nuclear weapons on American soil. The model says a Tomahawk Missile carrying a nuclear warhead will be detonated in the northeastern quadrant of Oakland in order to bring the USA under Martial Law. This will allow the shadow government to flex its muscles, as the elected President assumes complete control over a married ‘police / military’ State. That will mark the time that America is just one ‘treaty’ signing away from entering the “New World Government” coming along as the ‘Savior Of The World.’ Americans would never give up their personal rights and freedoms guaranteed by their US Constitution and Bill of Rights, unless something even larger than 9/11 befalls them as a country on their own soil. Therefore, an orchestrated series of events planned already for years and years will be carried out under a very similar disguise as was perpetuated on the American people on 9/11. The model has difficulty in determining ‘when,’ these things will be carried out, because the plans have been in the works since before any of us were born. We cannot connect these things to particular Presidents or terms in office, because the shadow government truly in control never goes away! An individual with limited information might be willing to take a guess based upon that limited knowledge, but those who have all the facts know better. : 0 )

Freckle >> Who do you think is going to carry out these supposed new attacks?

The same international bankers and power brokers who financed Hitler AND the Allied Forces run America’s Central Bank (FED is a private bank) and the shadow government. You see connections between America and the Middle East (Iraq, Iran, etc.), because of the “Zionist” component interwoven into these power broker’s membership. They actually believe they are bringing in the Messianic Kingdom (land given Abraham = Genesis 15:18 = Ezekiel’s Kingdom = Eze. 47+48) by bringing the world to its knees with their New World Order. The truth is they are serving the ‘god of this world’ (2Corinthians 4:3+4) and they will be destroyed by Elijah (Matthew 17:10-11) coming to restore all things. However, everything they have done in centuries past, 9/11 and in the coming attack MUST be carried out, because ‘desolations are determined’ (Daniel 9:26). Our God cannot very well drag these wicked evil souls into Judgment and throw them into the lake of fire (Rev. 20:11-15), unless He also allows them to do their deeds.

Freckle >> Is your government and ours working hand in hand with the muslims or are they just using them as scrapegoats?

The Bearded Islamic Radicals are incapable of thinking beyond the scope of their own power struggles right there in the Middle East. The so-called ‘terror cells’ in Brittan and the USA are here to spread their Propaganda and solicit (and swindle) money for the cause back home. Iraq is sitting on the Promised Land given to Abraham and these Zionists (do not get me wrong, because I love Israel) are preparing to cease all the land “From the river of Egypt as far as the great river, the river Euphrates” (Gen. 15:18). That is why these power brokers were enraged when Bush Sr. refused to follow Saddam Hussein back into Iraq from Kuwait the first time. They picked up with Bush Jr. without missing a step, by using 9/11 to drag us back to finish Bush Sr.’s job. Whatever cover story the true terrorists contrive for their California Nuke Hoax, you can bet it will involve some connection to the Middle East that gives the USA and NATO forces impetus for sowing continued unrest in the region. America has kept just enough forces in Iraq to allow the insurgency to gather steam and necessitate further action. The shadow government working behind the scenes will decide our next step, which has nothing at all to do with Bush at all. The Muslims over in the Middle East are just as much victims as the American People and the world succumbing to “Global Domination” by the approaching New World Order.

[Continued]

[edit on 31-10-2006 by Terral]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Freckles >> I know I should have spent more time going through all the previous posts but there is so many.

Your problem is this Board is littered with every form of ‘disinformation’ known to mankind. Rothschild’s Propaganda Operatives work on every level of the media to ensure as few people raise their heads to ‘the truth’ as possible. One big clue is that anyone using the term “CTer” (Conspiracy Theorist) to describe everyone asking questions is to be numbered among the ‘bad guys.’ If two or more people conspire together to commit any crime OR simply work together to cover things up, THEN you have a true ‘conspiracy.’ The idea that NO CONSPIRACIES exist in this world is ludicrous. Anyone half awake can see no 100 Ton Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ), which is demonstrated in my Opening Post of that thread. Those harping the “Official DoD ‘Opinion Molding’ Cover Story” are no ATS Investigators at all.

Freckles >> It would be great if you guys can post me a couple of links to point me in the right direction.

No Freckles! You are missing the point. There are good guys seeking ‘the truth’ by following the evidence and bad guys trying to lure you back to sleep working side by side here; and nobody is wearing a white or black hat. Read Gary Allen’s book “None Dare Call It Conspiracy” from the link above and try to learn about recognizing ‘Smoke Screens’ and Cover Stories. Educate yourself on the ‘power broker’ side by tracing information connected to the individuals he names in that book. Do your own investigation and seek council from those you learn to trust along the way.

By sitting there like a baby bird and waiting for someone to come along to feed you, the bad guys will fill your head with enough disinformation that you will never dig yourself out in a million years. Crawling one step at a time on your own is far better than running in the wrong direction pointed out by someone else trying to deceive you. Test everything and trust NOBODY (including me). That is the only way to find out ‘the truth’ for yourself.

GL,

Terral

[The End]

[edit on 31-10-2006 by Terral]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You're quickly becoming one of my favorite members Terral, great job explaining. WTS for you!

You have voted Terral for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hi BrokenVisage:

BrokenVisage >> You're quickly becoming one of my favorite members Terral, great job explaining. WTS for you!

Thank you very much. How many are watching the new “Heroes” show with Ali Larter [ what a babe : 0 ) ]? Many of our heroes can see the warhead detonation clearly, but others must rely upon their instincts (and testimony from others) in order to play their parts. My Uncle Jack handed me a copy of “None Dare Call It Conspiracy” in the early 1970’s which all but made me immune to the Smoke Screening hysteria created in the Media that has been blinding people from what is truly going on in America and in the world. Once you begin to see their hands in everything, then the facade falls away and there is no place for them to hide. These Global Domineers have shed American Blood and they plan to do the same thing to our brothers out in California (I just know it!). The process of waking people up is always going to be ‘one at a time.’ Hopefully enough wake up, before it is too late.

We foil their plans by backtracking and gathering data from security tapes showing uniformed FEMA inspectors/workers and WTC Maintenance workers filing in and out of WTC1, 2 and 7 in the month prior to 9/11. We take every face and build a database and match that to DoD Contractor information along with all of their subcontractors using facial recognition software. Every new bit of security data must be compared to the DoD database information, until eventually you will find a pattern among the faces. Then banking (ATM and credit card) data will show specific demolition crews working in and around New Your City at key times. Those workers who actually planted the charges represent the weakest link in this very strong chain; but eventually something is going go break. The kind of guy who hacked the ATS Board (Klown Dude) might already have the know-how to gather all of that data together and begin making matches. Once the case is broken, then all the stoolies will start singing to save their behinds . . .

The enemy is working on borrowed time, because eventually they are all going to get what they deserve. Thanks again,

GL,

Terral

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Terral, you shouldn't believe everything you read on some strange websites. There is no world conspiracy .... thats just ridiculous..Organizations like Bilderberg, Trilateral Comission and Council on Foreign Relations are very important think tanks but they have no executive power at all. The problem with 9/11 was that many key people from neo-conservative think tanks like PNAC or American Enterprise Institute actually joined the Bush Administration and used their power for their own fascist agenda. The plan for a false flag terror attack was made before Bush came in office by some part of the american militay (e.g. Joint Chief of Staff, like Lemnitzer in Operation Northwoods) , i think most probably during the Clinton administration. Thats why PNAC send a letter to Clinton asking for a "new pearl harbour". But they didn't succed and had to wait until Clintons term in office ended in order to do the final planning for 9/11.
9/11 was an inside job, yes. But there is no world conspiracy or secret government. Where are your Rockefellers and Rothschilds today? The Rockefellers lost most of their power and money after Standard Oil was liquidated. Rothschild is a small investment company nowadays.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You have voted Terral for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

Took the words right out of my mouth

Always check facts...if something triggers a suspicion or if something catches your interest...follow up and make an informed conclusion.

Never take anything as it "is"...

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Freckle, you're a very small fish in a very small pond. Don't make waves citizen.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hi Ephrin, Freckle (mentioned):

Ephrin >> Terral, you shouldn't believe everything you read on some strange websites. There is no world conspiracy .... thats just ridiculous..

Surely you jest! I graduated from the hall of ignorance into the hall of learning on these things LONG before anyone ever thought to invent the Internet. Please pull your head from the sand and take a good look around.

Ephrin >> Organizations like Bilderberg, Trilateral Comission and Council on Foreign Relations are very important think tanks but they have no executive power at all.

LOL . . . And the 300 Richest and most Influential Families on earth (Rothschild’s, Warburg’s, Etc.) using these proxy agencies are think tanks with no executive power at all. Who are you kidding?!! What does a man with all the money and power in the world want more than anything??? More money and more power! Imagine you are sitting in Rothschild’s chair right now raking in massive profits from running his central banks (like the Federal Reserve in the USA = private bank) all over the earth. He and the power brokers of this earth are working behind the scenes to bring in their “One World Government,” which they have been doing for hundreds of years one step at a time. Who has more power? A farm boy from Texas or the one pulling his strings? Why is there so much separation between the President, Congress and the Judicial Branch of Government from “We The People?” Those in office are pandering to the special interest groups controlled by those with the largest purse strings.

The ILLEGAL immigration problem in the USA goes away tomorrow, when Judges start putting those ‘hiring’ them in jail TODAY. Who is going to hire an ILLEGAL if that means losing your license to do business, all your business holdings AND your personal freedom? NOBODY. That means every citizen of Mexico and every other nation under the sun will be forced to GO BACK HOME. Right? Wrong, because our elected officials are FAILING to serve ‘We The People’ and protect our “National Sovereignty.” Who does that help? The Big Money Corporations who work every day to keep wages LOW, which erodes our tax base and sends even more of our disposable earnings BACK TO MEXICO. The same Federal Reserve owned by Rothschild and his cronies siphon off our wealth in the form of profits by raising the interest rates ON OUR OWN MONEY. Then they lend us back our own money against the rising national debt created by an out of control Government, which taps the lending side of the equation dry; leading to even higher rates!

How about if we repeal the “Federal Reserve Act” of 1913 (formerly the Warburg Bill of 1910) and give the power to print money back to the Federal Treasury! Cease all the holdings of the Federal Reserve (a private bank) and allow the new ‘prime rate’ to fill our own Government coffers! Does anyone know where all the money goes, when the FED raises the rate from 1 to 6 percent on our own money? Anyone? Are you deluded into believing an enlarging fund is created every time a member bank must ‘borrow’ our own money back from the Federal Reserve? No such fund exists! The ‘profits’ are divided up among the ‘shareholders’ who own the Federal Reserve, as your money is handed over to the same people who hired the terrorists who carried out the events of 9/11. Your dollar has a small fraction of buying power of a dollar from 25 years ago, because the FED has been taking its cut off the top of the same currency circulating through the system over the same period. The same money could be paid to our Treasury to pay down the national debt and remove our Government from the ‘borrower’ side of the equation to become the ‘lender;’ so future earnings could pay down the national debt even farther! Ditch the FED and this country would begin reaping the profits on day one!

Ephrin >> The problem with 9/11 was that many key people from neo-conservative think tanks like PNAC or American Enterprise Institute actually joined the Bush Administration and used their power for their own fascist agenda.

Heh . . . That would be quite impossible if your assertion above were true. Think tanks have no power . . . remember? The people with the Agenda to bring in their “New World Order” use these agencies as their PROXIES. The ‘one’ with the power is holding the purse strings at the TOP of the equation with those at the bottom (Bush, etc.) doing ‘their’ bidding. Bush runs around not knowing what to do or say half the time, because he is constantly looking up to see who is pulling his strings at any given moment. That big grin on his face everywhere he goes is from the knowledge that he hasn’t the slightest clue what they will make him do next. In any case, his job is simply to do what he is told; which means some other pinhead is doing his homework anyway. All he has to do is continue running from media spot to media spot and read the teleprompter. If things appear stupid and foolish, then someone like Donald Rumsfeld will come out and say how the situation is just too ‘complicated’ to understand.

Ephrin >> The plan for a false flag terror attack was made before Bush came in office by some part of the american militay (e.g. Joint Chief of Staff, like Lemnitzer in Operation Northwoods) , i think most probably during the Clinton administration.

If you read my post above (and I doubt it), then you realize that a ‘shadow government’ is the ‘proxy responsible for carrying out the 9/11 attacks. Bush could not find his behind using both hands on a clear sunny day. He is someone’s “Yes” man and nothing more. Anyone can look into that man’s eyes and see the elevator does not reach the top floor . . . Like his dad saying “What recession!?”

Ephrin >> Thats why PNAC send a letter to Clinton asking for a "new pearl harbour". But they didn't succed and had to wait until Clintons term in office ended in order to do the final planning for 9/11.

I thought the notion of any ‘world conspiracy’ was ridiculous! Please make up everyone's mind . . .

[Continued]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Ephrin >> 9/11 was an inside job, yes. But there is no world conspiracy or secret government.

And you saying so make that true? What a joke! What are some of the most famous words from Gary Allen’s Book?

"It must be remembered that the first job of any conspiracy, whether it be in politics, crime or within a business office, is to convince everyone else that NO CONSPIRACY EXISTS. The conspirators' success will be determined largely by their ability to do this." [Gary Allen, None Dare Call It Conspiracy]

All you are doing is sitting there in the stench of your own ‘denial’ of the facts in this case. The people who hired the true terrorists to carry out the events of 9/11 on America have a vested interest in our military being sent to Iraq to sow continued unrest in the region. They have an interest in raising the cost of oil products in a global economy and raising the interest rates we pay on OUR OWN MONEY. The same Globalists want to merge Mexico, the USA and Canada into MexAmeriCanada and extinguish all signs of any US Constitution and Bill of Rights; so their “New World Order” can step in and save the day. There have been no new attacks from the Bearded Islamic Radicals in the past five years, because they had nothing to do with 9/11 in the first place. However, the attacks against the American/Western way of life are bearing down and getting a stronger foothold on “We The People” with every passing day! Multiculturalism and Foreign Insurgency Forces in the form of gangs and hooligans are enlarging within American borders like a cancer where millions and millions of households speak languages other than English; which has bound our Nation of Immigrants together for over 200 years. And you really believe all of this is happening by accident? I have some swamp – I mean lake front property to sell you here in Florida . . .

Ephrin >> Where are your Rockefellers and Rothschilds today? The Rockefellers lost most of their power and money after Standard Oil was liquidated. Rothschild is a small investment company nowadays.

LOL. Their Media Smokescreen tactics are working as well today as ever. You see what they want you to see. www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... . Anyone can do a little searching around and see this is just the head of the snake. Revealing your ignorance about just two of these families is not addressing the topic of who is responsible for the 9/11 attacks that gave us the Patriot Act, a Department of Homeland Insecurity and a war in Iraq nobody appears willing to win. This unlawful “War On Terror” is a blank check for the shadow government to go after anyone they wish and use their Presidential figurehead anyway that pleases them. Bush will just keep grinning ear to ear, because he is just along for the ride. : 0 )

This is the kind of Bullony I was talking about, Freckle: It is not that some ATS members are actually employed by the Rothschild Globalists or their proxy agencies. Many have participated in their ‘Mind Molding’ Propaganda exercises for such a long time that they cannot see the forest for all the trees. This guy here says 9/11 was an inside job, but also insists there is “no world conspiracy.” Who did he name as the conspirators in 9/11? Nobody! The knee-jerk reaction of many is to simply ‘deny, deny, deny’ without concern for gathering all the facts to draw a conclusion somewhere down the road. My post above places the ‘weak link’ upon those who actually placed the charges that did this ( www.whatreallyhappened.com... ) and sent the Missile to do this ( www.worldnewsstand.net... ). We should allow ‘those’ individuals to point out the ‘true terrorists’ who hired them.

GL seeing the difference,

Terral

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
~ Terral :-)

quote: Ephrin >> The problem with 9/11 was that many key people from neo-conservative think tanks like PNAC or American Enterprise Institute actually joined the Bush Administration and used their power for their own fascist agenda.

Heh . . . That would be quite impossible if your assertion above were true. Think tanks have no power . . . remember?

think tanks have not the power you give them. But - like I said - they came into Bush's government. this is what gave these neo con fascists REAL power!

quote: Ephrin >> Thats why PNAC send a letter to Clinton asking for a "new pearl harbour". But they didn't succed and had to wait until Clintons term in office ended in order to do the final planning for 9/11.

I thought the notion of any ‘world conspiracy’ was ridiculous! Please make up everyone's mind . . .

If 9/11 was an inside job, then this is no proof for a secret world government. What is a conspiracy??
=> A combination of two or more persons formed for the purpose of committing by joint collaboration some unlawful act.
There are many conspiracies, but there is no big mysterious world conspiracy, (Illuminati etc...).
e.g. the Cold War was full of conspiracies, some smaller and some of them bigger, because both sides had to prevent open confrontation. For example, the US made a conspiracy in Afghanistan with the Mujahedeen to defeat Russia etc..etc..
imho, 9/11

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... . Anyone can do a little searching around and see this is just the head of the snake.

This website is representative for most conspiracy sites. shady sources, wild speculation and lack of rationality.

correlation does not imply anything about causality.!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Terral , Thank you for your help , looks like I`ve got some reading to do
I`ll probably be back with more questions though lol

Sound addicted . . . Is there a point to your comment ?

Ignoring things doesn`t make them go away .

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hi Freckle

Freckle >> Terral , Thank you for your help , looks like I`ve got some reading to do. I`ll probably be back with more questions though lol

No problem partner. The topics in this 9/11 Forum are really a subtopic or component of the New World Order topic. Learning more about Rothschild and his Bilderberg cronies at the top of the equation helps you to assimilate information regarding their ‘motives.’ Tracing their activities through their Council On Foreign Relations and Trilateral Commission Proxies reveals the ‘hand’ inside the proxy ‘glove’ shielding the true ‘terrorists’ from our field of view. Taking careful note on how they instituted the Federal Reserve System (a private central bank raping America today), using the J.P. Morgan’s and Rockefeller’s (Jekyll Island cronies), gives you insight into how Rothschild and the Upper Echelon is the brain for the rest of the body working throughout the entire world. Reading “None Dare Call It Conspiracy” ( reactor-core.org... ) will provide the Smokescreen training you need to see pass the Official “Cover Story” sold by the Media into the true intentions of the real terrorists working behind the scenes.

The same people who used Hitler and the Allied Forces in WW2 to create the State Of Israel are using Bush and the USA to set the stage for enlarging it all the way to the Euphrates River.

Good place to gather data, even if we do not agree on everything >> www.overlordsofchaos.com...

Walter Cronkite is the one to say “Our task is not to tell the truth; we are opinion molders.”

www....[hate-site-nolink]/posterity/13texan/q351-400.htm (#393).

Another link to famous Jewish Quotes >> www.jewsid.com...

Here are other famous quotes you might like to see:

"We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent." (Jewish Banker Paul Warburg, February 17, 1950, as he testified before the U.S. Senate). (#380)

"Zionism was willing to sacrifice the whole of European Jewry for a Zionist State. Everything was done to create a state of Israel and that was only possible through a world war. Wall Street and Jewish large bankers aided the war effort on both sides. Zionists are also to blame for provoking the growing hatred for Jews in 1988." (Joseph Burg, The Toronto Star, March 31, 1988). (# 395)

"Give me control of the money of a country and I care not who makes her laws." (Meyer Rothschild # 396)

Now you can see why I distinguish between “Zionists” and the children of Israel. Come to recognize the people manipulating the system to push us into their “New World Order” and you will be looking at the true terrorists behind everything to do with 9/11.

GL,

Terral

new topics

top topics

join