It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com
There will be an official announcement when the new game is ready to begin.

There will also be a random drawing of participants in the previous version for a few consolation prizes from the gear store.

Stay tuned.

Sweet!

I certainly hope that incessant whining to kick-start the game over the last seven months doesn't count against anyone... Not that I know anyone like that... if that's what you're thinking

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I guess it is safe to assume that the wiki page no longer applies, as well as the previous clue/answer set.

Maybe should be scrubbed, so as not to confuse when the game gets under way.

Hey, you guys got here fast, too!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I've tried..
letsbegin.html
start.html
question1.html
questionone.html
degrees.html
riteofmemphis.html

to name a few.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The game hasn't started yet Exe... Might be jumping the gun there a bit pardner!!

TheBorg

[edit on 29-6-2007 by TheBorg]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
executioner, we have to wait for the official announcement that the game is ready to begin.

abovetopsecret.com made a post on the previous page.

So_now_we_have_to_wait_more.html

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
tried
firstquestionplease.html
firstquestion.html
whatisthequestion.html
whatisthefirstquestion.html
whatisthefirstquestionplease.html
whatisthequestionplease.html

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
@ex

you_have_to_wait_for_the_eye.html

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Ah bugger, I just got carried away. I'll give it a rest now and go to work.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
We might have to start a new thread when the game officially resumes.

I hope that we won't have to wait too long.

But right now would be a perfect time for the game to start, it has been record breakingly busy on the forums, which means more possible players.

Also something for everone else to do beside debunking the plethora of hoaxes that have been going on in the Aliens&UFO's forum.

Anyway, I'm out of here shortly myself.....

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Now now Mech. We need for all of the newbies to have time to go play around in the forums and read up on the rules for these games, along with a breaker course for those who've never done it before. Once they get used to it, then we can start the game.

Speaking of which, can we get a post in here, or a link to one, that tells all of the forum rules to the game, and maybe even some tips on how best to approach the clues? Might help out the new guys, and even some of us coming back from the last one. Wouldn't want anyone being cold on this, now would we?

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg

Speaking of which, can we get a post in here, or a link to one, that tells all of the forum rules to the game, and maybe even some tips on how best to approach the clues? Might help out the new guys, and even some of us coming back from the last one.

Possibly a link to a wiki page, like the last couple games I participated in. That was a good idea. keep the rules as well as a list of clues/answers in one place, for all to use as reference.

Of course a new one should be started, given that this is essesntially going to be a new game, as well as a new thread, when the first sign of the game starting has been seen.

Wouldn't want anyone being cold on this, now would we?

Just wait to see how you will feel when the competition gets fierce, and a lot of non-ATSers start coming here...

Just kidding, I play fair.
*wink wink*

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Borg,

Good idea. Not just for newbies but for me, as well. To this day I don't understand the whole "just found this 'single post'/'Yeah, I saw that, too'" dynamic. What the huh?

Hopefully we'll back underway by Halloween. Which is, as I recall, right about when we first began this ill-fated endeavor...

And, Mech,

At the risk of repeating myself: Don't you ever sleep?!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
And, Mech,

Not when there's a game a brewin'

And a pot of coffee nearby. :w:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
And, from now on, no more answers that are required to begin with the definate article "the"!!!

I mean, you go looking up a song or movie title like, say, The Legend of Billy Joe. You don't look under "T"; you look under "L" for legend.

Are ya gonna search the T's when searching for "The Fugitive"? Hell no! Yer headin' straight for the F -files.

Get with it, Amigos!

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
What is known thus far regarding the game:

It could be either of these three sites:

www.alltheconspiracies.org...
www.alltheconspiracies.com...
www.allthelies.org...

They only differ in that the text on the right margin reads:

"This path and this path only shall reveal the path to be taken to discover and reward the one worthy."

on the alltheconspiracies.org site

BUT ----

"The path to understanding winds through many ideas, thoughts, and knowledge from the many who came before and left their mark."

on the www.alltheconspiracies.com site

AND

on the www.allthelies.org site

--------------------------------------------

At the top of all three sites:

"99 is the number"

-------------------------------------------

On the left margin on all three sites:

To know what to ask and to ask what to know is the key to knowing where thy task will take thee.

------------------------------------------
At the bottom, all three sites have Sponsored by AboveTopSecret.com, with a link back to ATS.
Also all three sites are not yet setting cookies.

All three sites show an empty text field, when first entering the site and cookies have been cleared.

Entering anything so far (in the answer.html format) has only yielded the response:

"The eye is not yet ready for you."
-------------------------------------------
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ---
It has been verified that the Game will be starting soon, and there will be an official announcement when the game begins. Most likely it will be a scavenger hunt for the first clue.

[edit on 6/29/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork

And, Mech,

I am convinced that Mech's TZ is plus or minus 12 GMT at any given time

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Aw man! This is excellent news. I cannot wait any longer for this game to resume.

Kudos to all that keep up with searching for any clues that the gamekeepers throw out at you, I will miss out for sure since I don't have access to net now while at work and don't get home till after 4:00p Pacific time...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by downintheupside
I will miss out for sure since I don't have access to net now while at work and don't get home till after 4:00p Pacific time...

Me neither... But you'll only miss out on the easy ones, as the tough ones go on for hours, days, ... you know the deal

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop as the tough ones go on for hours, days, ...

And MONTHS...................

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
**post bumped to next page**

[edit on 30-6-2007 by Tuning Spork]

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93 >>

join