It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Dang, Spork!

That must have taken quite a while to compile.

[check your u2u's]

edited to add:

I have updated the tinwiki page, to reflect the current status of the game, including a link to abovetopsecret.com's post on page 90 of this thread.

The three sites are now once again setting cookies! But alas, no "seeker" entry just yet.

Also the three sites show the identical same page, with no apparent differences, like there were yesterday.

Looks like it will be very soon that the game begins once again!

[edit on 6/30/07 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Dang, Spork!

That must have taken quite a while to compile.

Well, I'm at work so I had a few hours to kill.

EDIT to add: And thanks for the U2U, Mech. Message received.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
[[[***Since this post took up the remainder of the previous page, I figured I'd bump it to this page, with edits, so's we can see it without backing into the previous page. --TS***]]]

This game is apparantly going to be scrubbed in favor of a new one, so I think this would be a good time to recap what we've accomplished (and not accomplished) in this game.

Here are the answers and who found them first.
(Note: This does not include the few answers that were given aside as prize questions. F'rinstance, Crakeur won a book and then got morereferalsgiven.html which brought the game back to the rest of us. But since that answer is not on the official list, fagettaboutit.)

This thread was started on 28 Oct at 2:53pm by JBird. Our first task was to find the game site, alltheconspiracies.com. This was accomplished by wagnerian21 on 29 Oct at 2:04am (pg3).

From then on it went like this:

... whatdoestheeyewant.html
Jbird 29 Oct 11:52pm (pg6)
... pyramids.html
Zarniwoop 30 Oct 12:05am (pg6)
... whoreofbabylon.html
gedi 30 Oct 7:24am (pg7)
... christians.html
gedi 30 Oct 7:47am (pg8)
... leaningtowerofpisa.html
Zarniwoop 30 Oct 11:25pm (pg 11)
... blackplague.html
Cutwolf 31 Oct 12:21am (pg11)
... europeanconquest.html
watch_the_rocks 31 Oct 2:43am (pg13)

First referal break.

... wehave25.html
Crakeur 1 Nov 11:23am (pg20)*
... startthenextpath.html
Crakeur 1 Nov 11:45am (pg21)
... schlieffenplan.html
pshkwamy 1 Nov 7:26pm (pg25)**
... serbianconcordat.html
The Vagabond 4 Nov 5:35pm (pg 35)
... lusitania.html
The Vagabond 4 Nov 5:37pm (pg35)
... wilson.html
Cutwolf 4 Nov 5:47pm (pg36)
... demohrenschildt.html
subz 4 Nov 6:11pm (pg36)
... paperclip.html
sp00n1 5 Nov 12:45pm (pg38)
... boanerges.html
AGENT_T 6 Nov 8:19am (pg39)
... mi5.html
AGENT_T 6 Nov 8:41am (pg39)

Second referal break.

... ezboard.html
razor1000 7 Nov 8:42pm (pg43)
... pasewalk.html
ketamine99 8 Nov 9:20am (pg45)
... 1937.html
Crakeur 8 Nov 9:32am (pg45)
... bertram.html
ketamine99 8 Nov 1:51pm (pg45)
... gustavweber.html
ketamine99 8 Nov 2:36pm (pg46)***
... bendixaviation.html
Crakeur 9 Nov 9:47am (pg48)
... igfarben.html
Crakeur 9 Nov 10:04am (pg48)
... cornelislievense.html
Crakeur 9 Nov 10:37am (pg49)

Third referal break.

... edwinpauley.html
ketamine99 12 Nov 6:29pm (pg54)****
... lykabettos.html
mrsdudara 12 Nov 7:09pm (pg54)
... bormann.html
Zarniwoop 12 Nov 9:32pm (pg54)
... djugashvili.html
mrsdudara 13 Nov 10:50am (pg56)
... yalta.html
Crakeur 13 Nov 10:54am (pg56)
... kurileislands.html
Jbird 13 Nov 8:11pm (pg57)
... degesch.html
Jbird 13 Nov 11:09pm (pg57)
... marshalpetain.html
dictionary 14 Nov 3:41am (pg58)
... williamrandolphhearst.html
ketamine99 14 Nov 7:20am (pg58)
... emilpuhl.html
ketamine99 14 Nov 8:02am (pg58)
... jpgetty.html
AGENT_T 14 Nov 8:06 (pg58)
... wehrwirtschaftsfuhrer.html
AGENT_T 14 Nov 8:18am (pg58)
... acheson.html
Tuning Spork 15 Nov 1:39am (pg60)

After failing in our "task" (and, to this day, we're still not sure what that was), more referals were needed. Then, after a month had elapsed, and to punish us for being so inept, the game is finally resumed with the clues no longer in sequencial order.

... uncharter.html
ketamine99 15 Dec 4:32pm (pg77)
... nato.html
ketamine99 16 Dec 7:01am (pg78)

A moment of silence, please...

Okay, then...

... thegoldentriangle.html
downtheupside 24 Jun 2:04pm (pg85)*****
... generaldynamics.html
Tuning Spork 24 Jun 4:48pm (pg86)
... irancontra.html
Tuning Spork 24 Jun 4:52pm (pg86)

* -- executioner also got wehave25.html, but posted it 5 minutes after Crakeur had already chimed in.

** -- niteboy82 posted schlieffenplan.html 4 hours earlier in a list of answers he'd tried. pshkwamy got it correct, 8 minutes after AboveTopSecret mentioned that it had been tried, but misspelled, at the game site.

*** -- executioner once again answers correctly but late, missing ketamine99's post by 1 minute. Dang, that's gotta hurt.

**** -- This time Jbird gets robbed by ketamine99, posting the correct answer 2 minutes late.

***** -- ketamine99 almost answers correctly on January 22nd, but neglects to include the definate article "the". Game is then stuck on stupid for 5 months until downtheupside finally answers "correctly", by which time the powers that be have since, for some as of yet undecifered reason, decided that it was pointless for us to continue.

We now await the start of the new game.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
My God, that's almost like a battle report for a game of WarCraft or something. Kind of like a play-by-play of the game's progression. NICE!! Keep it up!!

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Yes it was NICE! , wasn't it , TheBorg.

Did you throw 'Spork a bone....er...Star?

Great fun, reminiscing the game , and the gamut of emotions, elicited by tying the answers
together with the winners, 'Spork, especially the * section.

Well, it definitely looks like some one is getting serious , setting up the other pages , n such.

So...... " 99 is the number "......... the number of questions, this game?

BTW, Here's some other interesting new member names-

gholmes1936irancontra registered 6/30/07

conspirenews - registered 7/01/07

to add to

new member ' alltheconspiracies '

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I found it!!!

I found the elusive member "alltheconspiracies" post!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Unfortunately there are no obvious clues.

I used the old post search function. It just today dawned on me, how to find it. I thought it was "hidden", but was only too old (2004) for the current post search function (only lists past 180 days) Had to type it manually, as there is no direct link anymore on ATS.

member alltheconspiracies post list

post ID = 447312

Also noticed member "Theodwra" online today, hasn't posted anything here since August 2006. Interesting, and what was posted was related to the "FaTe" game.

member Theodwra post list

that member was very active in the "Final Answer to Everything" game.

Hmmmm.... Interesting timing, if I say so myself.

Now awaiting official announcement!!

c'mon guys, hurry up!

Another strange finding, the sites have stopped setting cookies again. Although they WERE being set at the time I first clicked the link from "alltheconspiracies" post. It showed "alltheconspiracies" post as the referring source, in cookie _utmz.

[edit on 7/1/07 by Mechanic 32]

[edit on 7/1/07 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'm way late, but executioner got it. It was Haffner, and I'd like to add that he got it right even though the question was badly worded. Matthiessen was the one who gave 3 real names, not Winter.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Excellent job on that list Spork! Sums up the progress to date perfectly.

One more star for you for putting that together bud.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
All we have to do now is wait.

and wait...

and wait...

and wait...

and wait...

and well, you get the picture.

Cookies are not being set at this point once again, and nothing has changed on any of the sites:
atc.org
atc.com
atl.org (allthelies.org)

Unless we see some developements, I am not going to waste too much time on this, until we get an official restart from AboveTopSecret.com, or HUNT_ADMIN.

Oh, and by the way...

"The eye is not yet ready for you"

[edit on 7/2/07 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
When will there be a new game starting?
Looks like fun to me.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
So Vagabond, is the game over now?

I gave up on it when it first started, way too cryptic.

Me no think good.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The original "All the conspiracies" game is over but we're waiting for the revamped version to begin.
Next question please Vagabond?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
*mechanic walks down the hall whistling non-chalantly; he opens the door and looks inside.

It seems very empty and dark. He then calls out...

"Hello, is anybody else in here?"

He then slows his breathing, and remains silent; listening intently, waiting for someone to return his call. *

[edit on 7/2/07 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well this is a surprise i did not expect to be taking a step back for a new ATS game, since this game has allready been played before does that not make it a used game
with new questions.

jijiji anyway when is this thing supose to begin and lets move it to a new thread so there is no confusion i thought i was looking at 2 threads today but i realized it was the same one "namely this one" and i'd like to poke the eye out this time around as well.

I was thinking 99 maybe was relating to a year but thats just a goofball idea of mine

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
heres more from wiki

Musonius Rufus, a Roman Stoic philosopher of the 1st century AD, was born in Volsinii, Etruria about AD 20-30.

He fell under the ban of Nero owing to his ethical teachings, and was exiled to the island of Gyarus on a trumped-up charge of participation in Piso's conspiracy. He returned under Galba, and was the friend of Vitellius and Vespasian. It was he who dared to bring an accusation against P. Egnatius Celer (the Stoic philosopher whose evidence had condemned his patron and disciple Barea Soranus) and who endeavoured to preach a doctrine of peace and goodwill among the soldiers of Vespasian when they were advancing upon Rome. So highly was he esteemed in Rome that Vespasian made an exception in his case when all other philosophers were expelled from the city.

As to his death, we know only that he was not living in the reign of Trajan. His philosophy, which is in most respects identical with that of his pupil, Epictetus, is marked by its strong practical tendency. Though he did not altogether neglect logic and physics, he maintained that virtue is the only real aim of men. This virtue is not a thing of precept and theory but a practical, living reality. It is identical with philosophy in the true sense of the word, and the truly good man is also the true philosopher.

The Suda attributes numerous works to him, amongst others a number of letters to Apollonius of Tyana. The letters are certainly unauthentic; about the others there is no evidence. His views were collected by Claudius (or Valerius) Pollio, who wrote a work from which Stobaeus obtained his information. See Ritter and Preller §477, 488, 489; Tacitus, Annals, xv. 71 and Histories, iii.81.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000

...and i'd like to poke the eye out this time around as well.

Psssst! Hey you talkin' to me?

I think that would hurt a bit.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
jijiji yeah i'm talking to you you keep blinkin at me mech
hey i think that the game is allready on and the first clue is actually on the page its self youy know where it says "the path to understanding" so then maybe something to do with the 99th guy on this massive list they made here of all the ones that got an answer right i mean at least its something to go on right

um nah nevermind i just counted them all

[edit on 7/2/2007 by razor1000]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
no razor, I'm afraid the game is not on just yet.

AboveTopSecret.com already stated on page 90 of this thread that there will be an announcement when the game is ready to begin.

Also, the game site "alltheconspiracies.org" is not setting cookies at this time, indicating that even if you were to guess the first answer, it will have no way of counting how many answers that you have gotten correctly. The cookies are how that is determined.

so yeah, we are basically still waiting.

and getting older by the second.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
yeah i caan see the crows feet in your eye

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
yeah i caan see the crows feet in your eye

hmmm, you young whipperschnappers think yer so cool dontcha!

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93 >>

join