It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
Mech 32,
Do you ever sleep?

Occasionally.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
spork, the 48 olympics were actually held in 47/48 in St. Moritz and the summer games we in London and were in the years he references.

Germany didn't have anyone in the winter olympics

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
You guys are capitalizing olympic. I did not. Less literal.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
dude, you're more cryptic than hunt ever was.

and I shall leave this post, then delete it later to further confuse

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
Nice going downintheupside!

Although it looks like you fixed the starter to find there was only a half-gallon of gas left in the tank.

Like Mech said, on empty mate. The fumes are what got me through!

So any word from the Uppers yet Vagabond? I know you said give it a couple days, I am just to dang impatient right now after getting the answer to that 6 month long question and TS getting the next 2 so easily...

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Wow this one is still going on???

I might have to take some time off to catch up.

Nah I'll stay away this time.

I swear.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
No you wont, Fiverz. We need ya!

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Okay, Vagabond. I'll bite.

Luge.

It's gotta be either marathon running or some kinda sledding, so I'll assume it's a winter event and go with luge.

The dead guy must've lost his grip or something.

...Vagabond......?....

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
OK, what's up now? I spend yesterday getting back in the game with the newly found answers just to get blocked by a blank question. Now, today, Its just a blank page. Nothing.

Is the game off? Is it being reset?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ooo, yeah, it IS a blank page.

Methinks the game's afoot.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
the game's astalled, not afoot.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The code was designed with timelimits on certain stages, clues, and events all over the place... and I'm surprised portions of it were working at all after this long.

We're working on refining the method for a conspiracy-themed game that will not have any stages and timelimits, but still be difficult and rewarding.

The prize will still be the domain names.

More coming soon.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

More coming soon.

w00t!

We WILL be waiting!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Highjump.html mis amigos.

Operation Highjump.

In late 1946/early 1947, the United States Navy undertook a sudden interest in the antarctic, for the supposed purpose of establishing techniques for running airfields and other military operations under arctic conditions (relevant to our tensions with Russia) and simultaneously mapping and investigating use of Antarctica.

Some believe that the target of the operation was infact the last bastion of Nazi power, the true Southern Redoubt, in Neuschwabbenland, where advanced prototype weapons may have been taken in hopes of being developed and used to resume the war.

The new aircraft carrier Phillipine Sea was sent along, arguably not ready. It supposedly didn't take any combat aircraft, just a few PBYs. It certainly didn't return with any combat aircraft. Strange since one of the arguments was that they were going to learn about operating an airbase in arctic conditions.

One of the PBYs was downed after a supposed encounter with a "foo fighter" (popularly believed to be a secret Nazi aircraft called the fireball, which was sometimes encountered over Germany during the war). Oddly, in the middle of antarctica, with not a human or predator for god knows how many miles, the first thing the Navy did when they found the downed crew was drop rifles to them.

The operation was also handled rather strangely for an expedition. The landing force was divided for the landing, and converged further inland in a pincer move.

Some speculate that the attempt to exterminate the Nazi hideout failed and that subsequently Admiral Byrd struck a deal with them.

ETs, the death of James Forrestal, and the Washington Merry-Go-Round have sometimes been speculatively linked to this theory.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
tread with caution V. There's a good chance the amigos will recruit you to work in the next game.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Dude, that would rock.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hey Vagabond we need more questions like that to clear our heads and get us ready for when the game restarts.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
wehavetowaituntilanothertime.html

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Here's a rundown on the activity of the five domains associated with this game:

These domains:

alltheconspiracies.org
alltheconspiracies.com
allthelies.org

All show a blank white page.

This domain:
www.allthelies.info
appears to have some of the code for the old "AlltheUFOanswers.com" game, apparent leftovers methinks...

This domain:
www.allthelies.net
has this message:

You are seeing this page because the current domain is not configured in the current set of name servers or your domain is being parked.
This is usually just a temporary error while the domain is being added. Once the domain is configured this page will expire and your correct site will be shown.

If your system administrator is having you use the wrong resolving name servers you will want to notify them of this mistake right away.
If you are looking for free resolving name servers (for desktop and personal computers) we suggest you use the free service at Resolving Name Server.

As well as a Google search text box.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
there's a clue in there Mechanic. There has to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join