It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you get an Alien to laugh ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'd tickle their feet.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Refer them to this website. That will get them in side-splitting laughter.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I do not think this is a serious question WORTH investigating.......I mean come on....

Supposedly they have NO EMOTIONS so what good is entertainment?
WHY would we care anyway about the alien entertainment needs?

What an ignorant statement. I think this is one of the best questions asked on this forum. A shame it can't be answered although there are a few regulars who will probably answer it authoritively.

Otherwise I think it is an excellent question because it queries alien culture, sociology and even concepts of humour.

To the OP, there was an amusing thread when STS 115 was being investigated where someone stated that the aliens in a triangular formation were making the intergalactic sign of the Dorito. If the ETs have their spies on this board then I hope they got an awesome chuckle over that.

As to why would we care about their entertainment needs, you know there is such a thing as social sciences.

Finally, you stated that supposedly they don't have any emotions. That's a little 1 dimensional thinking isn't it. After all there's supposed to be numerous races of "visitors" and you're saying they're all humorless Vulcans?! Or are you just so obsessed with the Greys that there's no room for any others?

Pokey Oats

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
How about some funny gas, provided it is not posion to them. Anyone tried some funny gas on a cat, do cats laugh?....

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If any Aliens watch this lovely human antic, and they are able to laugh, I don't see how they could avoid doing so...

Roswell Ridiculousness

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Perhaps our galactic friends are underwriting these:

Abduction Insurance

If not, they must surely be laughing about it (please DO NOT buy!)

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Well,

I would think of it like this nothing more than a trial and error process which is comical to those that understand that and empathize with lifes challenges.It's like seeing yourself go through something that you already know the outcome yet you chose to ignore the circumstance right in front of you or information distributed.

(TYPO)

[edit on 31-10-2006 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Q: How do you get an Alien to laugh ?
A: Maybe you can tell him to read a thread like: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Did you hear about the man who was captured by extra-terrestrial teddy bears?

He had a close encounter of the furred kind

that might work

<< 1   >>

join