It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"He was there again" - Hitler said

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

Hitler was a Christian!

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Hitler was a Christian!

Don't really know if you were being serious there or not. I'm taking you were joking.

In any event I guess it's easy to claim you're anything. But even Jesus himself (a follower of Christ is a Christian) said this:

(Matthew 7:18-20) . . .A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. 19 Every tree not producing fine fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Really, then, by their fruits you will recognize those men.

So just claiming to be a Christian doesn't make you one. Jesus followed up those words with this stinging expose against many people who use Christ's name, and in the end he will tell them he never knew them:

(Matthew 7:21-23) . . .“Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’

So just saying you're a Christian doesn't make you one.

And Hitler's racist ideology he fed through occult literature is also definitely not Christian.

He did indeed use the Churches of Christendom to ascend to power, and manipulated the Churches and their masses to help him perpetuate his "final solution" upon mankind. But don't think anyone that murdered in Hitler's name was a Christian either.

The real Christians didn't get involved in WWII.

A sign of the times, God's word shows us that many people will claim to be God-fearing, but their actions will prove their claims utterly false:

(2 Timothy 3:5) having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Well that's what I've heard from countless atheists.
Of course I was joking my good man.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: johndeere2020
Lysergic Acid Diethylamide will do it every time 'if' ingested.

Maybe an accidental of effect of his syphilis which may have affected his Pineal Gland - the source of Lysergic Acid Diethylamide.
edit on 1-11-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

It may seem like a joke but it's actually true.

While Hitler hated Orthodox Christianity (Catholic) because of their Judeo/Jewish beliefs and support, he was a big fan of Christ (because Christ did spoke against the Jews in the Book of John).

There was an **obscure** Christian denomination that Hitler liked so much called "Deutsche Christens". Because they ditched all Judeo/Jewish references from the Bible. All that is left in their Bible are a few books in the New Testament. Hitler sought to rename this sect into "Positive Christianity", a Nazified form of Christianity and make it the prime religion of the Nazi empire.

You can clearly see the logic here. If Hitler is only using religion for political gains or to control the masses (at first he did), then why choose a very obscure religion and give the Orthodox Christianity, the boot?? Because Hitler is a Christian simply by speaking highly of Christ, just his beliefs doesn't fit the Orthodox one. There are countless non-Orthodox Christians today and yet, they are still called Christians.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Also, what you have heard from Mr. Hitler himself?

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders.

Hitler's religious beliefs - quote

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join