It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"He was there again" - Hitler said

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It is believed by many scholars of the area that Hitler was not the Occult player in the Third Reich but Himmler. Himmler was such an uncharistmatic person and thus found Hitler to be a powerful and charismatic leader.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I remember reading that Hitler was speaking of the "Supermen" that he was attempting to create a perfected race to host the "Supermen" entities from a higher realm that needed specific types of bodies to incarnate. When he was frightened it was by the enities he was trying to bring forth to run the world.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The whole "superman" ideology came from philosopher Fredrich Nietszche...nothing occultic about it.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
What do you mean Speaker of Truth?

I remember a quote from Hitler, his saying "I have seen these Supemen, and they are frightening"

Wasn't Hitler attempting to create a race of optimal use to host entities from another plane?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Interested, here is where the whole Nazi ideology of the "superman" came from.

Nietzsche's Superman

Almost all of Hitler's ideology,including "will to power," was derived from the "teachings" of Nietzsche.
[edit on 31-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I guess I am seeing a difference in Man overcoming individual self as Man
and perfected human bodies to "host" disencarnated entities.

I will check my source as maybe I am missunderstanding Hitler's statement.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Interested, I think you are looking for some occultic connection and there isn't one. That's just my opinion though. Search on.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm going over old supernatural threads and found this one. Thought some folks might be interested and that it's a different topic then what's on the boards right now. So I'm bumping it. Hope some find it interesting.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Interesting read… funny how the whole Tandey story got picked up again this January 2014 by the MSM.

About the whole Hitler thing. I was lead to believe that "Der Untergang" was a pretty accurate discription in relations to his mental state during the last days, and if we go down that route, you will see a terribly stressed out psychologically broken down man.
His tremors and irrational requests. I think he lost his marbles a great deal more than most would say he already had to begin with.

Stress and psychological distress can sometimes cause hallucinations, and who would step up and tell Hitler "listen man… you gotta slow down, you are going off your hinges…"?
I could easily see how he would zone out and have hallucinations that would cause him to see things that aren't there, but only in his mind.

One of my grandmothers lived with alzheimers unnoticed for quite a few year. During the last year or two, she would sometimes go on a rant and say the most outrageous things, disassociating her partner, talking about how "someone" had been inside their apartment and so on. Was quite terrible to witness and one doesn't quite know what to do or say. When we finally did get her help and placed her in a home, she deteriorated fast :´(

Anyways, the body and mind can only take so much before they broke down.

Maybe Hitler did see demons, but in that case, they were most likely projections of his own mind. There can be both beautiful and extremely terrible things in there and Hitler wasn't exactly high on empathy at the end of it all….
edit on 5/7/14 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I don't find anything incredibly unusual or paranormal about Hitler.

He's simply a genius at what he does.

He fought against the **Jewish Bankers** - those who run our planet.

So he got a big whooping.

If Hitler never got into a seat of power, he'd be just like a regular ATS'er like you and me criticizing the money elites of this world!

It's no surprise he'd see the devil for he fought against the greatest evil in our world that is still in power today.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
This was an interesting read until that last reply there.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Did Hitler have syphilis ?
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Hitler put syphilis high on his political agenda, devoting 13 pages to the disease in Mein Kampf. The job of 'combating syphilis… the Jewish disease… should be the task of the entire German nation,' he wrote. 'The health of the nation will be regained only by eliminating the Jews'.

According to Dr Theophanous, Hitler's bizarre belief that syphilis was a hereditary disease that was originated and propagated by the Jews and resulted in insanity and mental retardation' could be the reason he attempted to eliminate the mentally retarded.

His doctor, Theo Morrell noted his Parkinson's disease, severe gastric crises, skin lesions and violent mood swings as evidence that he had contracted syphilis - as well as 'sudden criminal behaviour, paranoia, grandiosity and mania, all of which changes show in cases of neuro-syphilis.

that would explain a lot ...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I think it was in the epic Undensburg (spelling?) thread where I read it, but it was somewhere here on ATS. It was suggested that he saw the ghost of Charlemagne or Barbarossa??

There is a lot of threads about Hitler and the occult on here it might not have been that thread.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy
Did Hitler have syphilis ?
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Hitler put syphilis high on his political agenda, devoting 13 pages to the disease in Mein Kampf. The job of 'combating syphilis… the Jewish disease… should be the task of the entire German nation,' he wrote. 'The health of the nation will be regained only by eliminating the Jews'.

His doctor, Theo Morrell noted his Parkinson's disease, severe gastric crises, skin lesions and violent mood swings as evidence that he had contracted syphilis - as well as 'sudden criminal behaviour, paranoia, grandiosity and mania, all of which changes show in cases of neuro-syphilis.

I think your getting to the nitty-gritty of Hitlers visualizations.... all the injections the Dr Morrell was giving him

...AS the father of the “master race” Adolf Hitler had to be the epitome of male virility. [...]

But for a hypochondriac, manic depressive with Parkinson’s, allegedly deformed genitals and an almost non-existent sex drive, that was rather a tall order.

The 5ft 8ins Fuhrer knew he was fighting a losing battle with his own mind, body and libido.

So Hitler turned to drugs like coc aine and amphetamines to make him a Nazi superman, developing a habit that may have changed the course of history.

A fascinating TV documentary screened next week reveals the full, shocking story of Hitler’s drug abuse, based on recently-discovered records and letters from his physician Dr Theodore Morell – dubbed the “Reichsmaster of injections” by Nazis

Morell administered a cocktail of more than 80 different drugs, tonics and quack treatments from morphine and barbiturates, vitamins and probiotics to bull semen, rat poison and even oil used to clean guns....

www.mirror.co.uk...
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

all the 80 some combinations of odd substances injected into the man was the cause of Hitler's hallucinations
rather than him having visitations from supernatural entities

edit on th31140464368806482014 by St Udio because: bracket typo

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I don't believe most of things said about him. Not a fan of his for other reasons, but most of these crazy stories attributed to him are from jews and occur after he's dead.

I do believe at some point the thule and mason groups of the time came across something evil.

Hitler had reason to associate jews with this evil.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

Yes, if he had that it could explain things. Hallucinations and paranoia. Then again, with all that bad karma he was building up, the negative metaphysical forces could have been attracted to him. (if you believe in the metaphysical ... and I do).

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Wow, old thread!

I have often wondered what kinds of things people like Hitler encountered.
From the way I understand things with metaphysics,
I am almost certain that something plays a role in this kind of person and possibly world leaders and some people in general who end up having huge effects on history.

Of course the first thing that comes to mind with Hitler would be the devil.
If there is such a being, that would be it.

But then, I believe that some things happen for reasons we will never understand,
but there are reasons for it, or it would not happen.
And I also believe that sometimes there are supernatural forces at work with these events.
They know what they are doing, we do not.

Hitler would be one of those characters I would assume had some supernatural influence.
Who knows what the world would be like without the existence of Hitler.
Would we of faced something worse?
A lot came out of WW2.
Is the world better or worse because of it?

I don't believe in the devil,
but I do believe that there are bad things out there,
and Hitler was one of them.
Just in the amount of death he caused, he would get the attention of something.
What that something is, I don't know,
but I wouldn't want to find out either.

Interesting article!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baphomet79
It is believed by many scholars of the area that Hitler was not the Occult player in the Third Reich but Himmler. Himmler was such an uncharistmatic person and thus found Hitler to be a powerful and charismatic leader.

Hitler was, as the rest of his high command practitioners/members of the "Vrill Society" its tenants and practices. How would one describe it, pragmatically; as an occult study in the black arts.
edit on 15-8-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
Interested, I think you are looking for some occultic connection and there isn't one. That's just my opinion though. Search on.

But there is; and the idea of the "uberman" comes from this philosophy--one of Hitlers favorite/foundation books was "The Coming Race" by Edward Bulwer Lord Lytton published in 1871 which describes this utopian society he envisioned and ultimately experimented with. The book speaks of a society of Vril-ya's, men and women that "are beautiful and strong of body, they seem to be noble and magnanimous of mind, and they live long in ease and plenty. There are vril-powered droids to accomplish their chores...there 'democracy' is so advanced with every freedom guaranteed and every wish fulfilled, that there is not need for anyone to settle for less or strive for more..they only have to contemplate their own perfection". ibid 'introduction to; The Coming Race' by John Weeks. This is just the tip of an iceberg Hitler contemplated (read the book yourself and its ramifications in totality to his philosophy regarding racial inequality) and is considered by modern scholars to be the First science fiction work ever published (Id argue Edgar Allen Poe beat him to that distinction by 30 years).
edit on 15-8-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarkLuitzen
ETs from who they recieved there plans of there flying saucers and other advanced technologies.

I used to read comments like that in the past and think people like you were totally screwed in the mind...

After having experienced some extremely screwed up stuff that got me to finally check myself in the hospital... I wouldn't doubt if there is truly something out there more advanced guiding humanity and messing around with people for fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join