It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"He was there again" - Hitler said

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
ncregister.com...

"He was there again" - Hitler said. Who was the unseen force/person that Hitler was referring to? Who ever it was, when Hitler met with 'him' it left Hitler shaking in his goose-stepping boots. That had to be a very powerful 'him'!

Did Hitler know the devil? Did he have meetings and/or encounters with the devil? The Vatican chief exorcist, and Pope Benedict as well, have come out with some statements that ya'll may, or may not, find interesting on the subject of the devil and his relationship with the Nazis, Hiter, and world leaders in general.

ncregister.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
There are many who speak of a force that seemed to empower Hitler....
I don't know. Hitler seemed to hinge many of his problems on the medication his doctor prescribed...

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
He possessed a tremendous amount of power. That power came from somewhere..

Couple what you have posted FF with his noted obsession with the occult and perhaps there is something here that is more than worthy of further investigation...

The hate that was directed at Hitler tends to cause the academic circles to be hesitant in praise for him. However, one can not deny his ability to hold masses of people within his grasp and motivate them to grandiose actions in his behalf.

Has history ever known a better orator than Adolph? Perhaps but not within the past few centuries and the argument is open even comparing him to Alexander the Great, Napoleon and any of the Caesar's.

Satanic motivation, even manipulation?

I can see the connection.

Semper

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
ETs from who they recieved there plans of there flying saucers and other advanced technologies.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
an excellent book is "Our Haunted Planet" .... By John A Keel...

lots of people in hitlers inner circle reported that he would all of a sudden stare at 'nothingness' and than all of sudden become very agitated and cower and scream and go into convulsions... screaming that he was there...

Another very interesting thing to keep in mind is that the Ayatollah met with Hitler aswell and influenced him quite a bit, considering the Ayatollahs stance on Jews and Christians....

and actually they recieved the ideas and blueprints for the UFOs via a medium who would go into a trance and contact information/people from light years away... so no... no direct alien contact was responsible for the creation of UFOs ... if you don't believe in channeling or mediums than I guess your left with the only other plausable conclusion.. which is they just THOUGHT it all out..
There were different cults and parts to the whole operation.

[edit on 10/27/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
hitler was way to up tight thats all i got to say

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
God told him to do it, no doubt.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
~~

i don't make the connection....!?

If Hitler was possessed, if Hitler willingly went over to the dark powers for strength & support to accomplish his deeds

??Then Why would Hitler cower & tremble at some inner vision of some demonic force or entity??....weren't they all friends, compatriots, allies, in cahoots to conquer the world??

If Hitler was trembling and confounded at a vision of an entity.....

wouldn't a vision of an Forces of Good Arch-Angel like Michael cause Hitler to tremble out of fear that he'd been found out & cornered by the 'white-light & goodness' powers of the cosmos....

and that he just might be eradicated with all his demonic plans for world conquest, and establishing the thousand year Reich, and having atomic energy at his command- - -would all be derailed?? spoiled??
~by Hitler's spiritual enemy not Hitler's spiritual ally~

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It seems to me that if Hitler was involved with the occult, an allegation that I am not convinced of at all, he may have been messing with something other than basic occult studies.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ever heard of the Tibetan SS Troopers?

have a search around for 'green gloved Tibetans' during WWII. These soldiers were absolute fanatics and devoted 100% to Hitlers cause...

My Grand Father told me about fighting them in WWII in Italy and Germany, and i never believed him, but apparently they were there after Hilter sent a group to tibet to search for some occult place / person..

What ever the answer, Hitlers was far, far more than a dabble into the occult, more like a 100% soul dive into the lake of despair and corruption.

I'll get some links later, but its a good one to go off and search for yourself, as it poses far more questions than it ever answers!

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
If Hitler was possessed, if Hitler willingly went over to the dark powers for strength & support to accomplish his deeds ??Then Why would Hitler cower & tremble at some inner vision of some demonic force or entity??....weren't they all friends, compatriots, allies, in cahoots to conquer the world??

Saints (christians) tremble before the majesty of God. Saints are 'friends, compatriots, allies, in cahoots .. with God' and yet they bow and tremble before the altar of the Lord in scripture and IRL. Also through the centuries, Catholic saints are recorded as saying that even though they are friends with God and are full of love for Him, etc. etc. they still tremble at the thought of Him and while in prayer with Him because of His Power and Majesty.

Also -

Evil spirits and demons, while still created beings, are very powerful.

Have you ever been near an evil spirit? I have. It happend about 6 times while I lived in japan. 'It' stood next to me (in a church !!) and I felt the evil and hate. It was next to me and it was so overwhelming that I felt complete panic and I RAN. Others felt it too and would RUN when 'it' came near them.

And we weren't little chicken hearts .. we were all in the US Army and had been trained to face death and to keep calm. But man-o-man .. when that evil spirit showed up ... we RAN like schoolkids from a bully.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
lots of people in hitlers inner circle reported that he would all of a sudden stare at 'nothingness' and than all of sudden become very agitated and cower and scream and go into convulsions... screaming that he was there...

Either 'he' was really there or Hitler was so mentally ill that he thought that 'he' was there and really wasn't. Either way, the real devil or the hallucinated devil was enough to cause him to tremble.

It could have been a mental illness hallucination or it could have been the real thing. But just the way Hitler said it ... 'he was here again' .. YIKES!!

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This is very interesting and all, but...

Hitler was so mentally ill that he thought that 'he' was there and really wasn't.

To be honest I'm not 100% sure about this, but according to 'legend', didn't Hitler suffer borderline schizophrenia in his latter years?

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This is a freaky account of Hitler and his ww1 and other events... This is a taster and the full link can be found at the bottom of the post.

In the art of soldiering, Hitler was a consummate professional, and this gained him a great amount of respect with his comrades. It took nerves of steel to rush, deliver and return with staff messages in the midst of a heavy barrage. Hitler's survival against suicidal odds gave him a certain mystique in the eyes of his comrades.

In regards to the question of survival and fate (a matter that plagued every protagonists mind), there were two veins of thought. Many believed in luck. Chaos and random factors dictated the chances of living and the chances of dying. Others saw the hand of providence behind almost every major sequence of events.

Hitler, given his personality, became obsessed (obsessed even in the eyes of fellow veterans!) with an idea that he was being preserved by a divine force. Later, as Fuhrer, he would emphasise a number of examples that backed his beliefs. In the first case, Hitler recalled how a mysterious voice had told him to leave a crowded dugout during a minor barrage. Within minutes of walking out into the trenches an incoming shell flattened the bunker killing all of its occupants.

The second and even stranger event occurred either at the beginning or the end of the war (records are confused). Private Henry Tandey, a highly decorated British soldier, was presented with a clear shot of Hitler trying to get back to his lines.

Instead of pulling the trigger, the Englishman let him go - a moment of compassion that perversely sentenced the world to further suffering. Hitler, having seen Tandey lower his rifle, felt that the gods of war had intervened on his behalf and, strange as it may seem, had a picture of his 'saviour' hung on a wall at Berchtesgaden[/exe]

This is from : www.firstworldwar.com...

[edit on 28-10-2006 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Knight, I have heard many of the theories about Hitler supposedly being involved with the occult. However, even a passing glimpse of his speeches suggest he was otherwise. He used much Christian terminology and he was an anti-freemason (Go figure)
, so, I don't necessarily buy into the whole occult nazi connection that peole try to sell.

Now, he may have been involved in some form of satanism, but satanism and the occult are not the same thing.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
You got a point dude. Occult just means hidden, where as satanism is the specific worship of satan.

You could argue that satanism is occultic due to its forbidden and / or hidden nature, but in reality they are far and away two very seperate distinct entities.

Both in my view are bad, but Satanists deserve nothing but culling.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Ever heard of the Tibetan SS Troopers?

have a search around for 'green gloved Tibetans' during WWII. These soldiers were absolute fanatics and devoted 100% to Hitlers cause...

My Grand Father told me about fighting them in WWII in Italy and Germany, and i never believed him, but apparently they were there after Hilter sent a group to tibet to search for some occult place / person..

What ever the answer, Hitlers was far, far more than a dabble into the occult, more like a 100% soul dive into the lake of despair and corruption.

I'll get some links later, but its a good one to go off and search for yourself, as it poses far more questions than it ever answers!

The Nazi expedition to Tibet was led by Ernst Schafer and Bruno Beger. The book to read on this one is 'Himmler's Crusade' by Christopher Hale, he includes material from his own interivews with Beger. It's a while since I read it and I don't recall mention of Tibetan troops fighting for Hitler, but I do vaguely recall mention of Tibetans travelling to Germany. According to Hale, the main reason for the expedition was to find evidence of the origins of the Aryan people, which Himmler believed lay in Tibet. One of the tasks of Beger, an anthropologist, was to attempt to identify evidence of Aryan racial characteristics among the Tibetan people. Anyhow, Himmler certainly had an interest in the occult - also, the expedition was at his behest, I don't think Hitler had a lot to do with it.

[edit on 28-10-2006 by skjalddis]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
FF,

Read The Spear of Destiny by Ravenscroft. Seriously weird stuff surrounding Hitler and his quest to get all the talismans he could.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
FF,

Read The Spear of Destiny by Ravenscroft. Seriously weird stuff surrounding Hitler and his quest to get all the talismans he could.

I have it.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Both in my view are bad,

MMMM, well, there are aspect of the occult that are better left alone. I'll just leave it at that. I am not going to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join