It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla's Death ray

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 07:50 PM
link   
well i wrote this very lengthly report on it but my computer froze so tell me what u know about it...

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 08:12 PM
link   
all i know is that it blu up a down on accident.. the explostion was so large that nothing has made such a explostion ever since... not even nulear weapons... NOTHING.. it blu up a huge town but no one was killed?? hmmm

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Nooo...Tesla's Death Ray is purely hypothetical, like his Particle Beam...however he proved it using math, all that would be needed is to apply his discoveries like we have with the Tesla coil...in fact, I believe Zigger you are confusing his Death Ray with his Particle Beam, or are being misled by eye witnessess of the time who actually were fancifying stories.

Tesla's Particle Beam is something I only heard of myself, but like his Tesla Coil he worked it out mathematically, but not even we today have anyway to test it, basically it's the Death Star from star wars, capable of destroying planets.

But I have heard of a physicist currently researching possibilities with Tesla Coils and found that when he's in the Electromagnetic Feild it generates he can manipulate items at random, without actual physical force, for instance a cup might move away from him, and other objects will levitate temporarily and such, but I haven't heard anything else about that guy, so it is not necissarily true.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 05:48 AM
link   
ic well i only did a little research on it.. i think you are right though i am being confused with the death ray and the partical beam... o well.. we should look up more about him he isnt on here much is he?

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 10:18 AM
link   
If you can get at the archives here -you'll find we've posted a great deal about Tesla: fascinating man, intriguing ideas. But very much "ideas" - what Tesla actually produced was very important but rather more mundane.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Your rather odd recollections of towns being destroyed may be a confusion with the famous 1908 incident in Siberia.
I have seen Tesla's name dragged into what passes for discussion of this "event". Invaraibly by idiots, alas.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estragon
If you can get at the archives here...

URL's to some of the old ATS forums...
forums.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think there's boards even older, but I don't have the URL's to them; They were "before my time", so to speak.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I know the Death Ray was a large Particle Beam Accelerator, a Star Wars like movie that we are just discovering now.

I think Telsa is the most underestimated genius of ALL TIME.
Whos with me

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 06:02 PM
link   
im with you lol.... he is little know for huge things... free energy,, ac motor,, coils,, magetics with electricity

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I HEARD THE SAME THING ABOUT THAT TOWN BEING DESTROID BY A PARTICAL ACCELIRATOR BUT PEOPLE WHEIR HERT AND MANY PEOPLE HAD JUST DISSAPEARD? ANYONE HEAR ANYTHING ELSE?

TN1

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Tesla's death ray it is probably hypothetical but tesla's death it is a fact and it is 100% an assasination!!!!Learn ,search and tell me what do you think ,why lot of the best scientists have been assasinated the last century????

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Here is a link to Tesla's death ray.
www.parascope.com...

Here is some more about Tesla.
www.parascope.com...

[Edited on 11-19-02 by nyeff]

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Tesla made a left when all the others made a right. The guy was a "GENIUS"

In 1943, only a few months after Tesla's death, the U.S. Supreme Court, yielding finally to the pressure of a suit fought over 27 years, declared that Tesla's radio patents were among those that had been infringed upon by Marconi and thus, in effect, wrote into the official record Tesla's status as a founder of radio.

top topics

join