It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who is really controlling the planet??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Hi all I love reading all these conspiricy theories about NWO, Aliens etc...
but I am quite confused, I find these theories start to contradict each other or maybe Im missing the point. So far I have heard that the following control the planet

1, The Rothchilds
2, Bilderberg
3, NWO
4, Aliens
5, Freemasons
6, illuminati
7, Nazis

Im sure I have missed plenty but are any of these part of the same thing?
It gets very confusing and timelines seem to conflict unless the above list all tie into each other some how?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Obviously none of the above! These are all Western concepts/groupings/clubs which have nothing to do with the rest of the big wide world! Except, probably 'Aliens'! (If they are real!), who don't control anything except being part of some obscure black projects in the US of A.

Imagine the Nazis controlling Russia!
Or the NWO controlling Iran!

Or the Freemasons, North Korea!

Oh boy!! Where's my beer?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg
Hi all I love reading all these conspiricy theories about NWO, Aliens etc...
but I am quite confused, I find these theories start to contradict each other or maybe Im missing the point. So far I have heard that the following control the planet

1, The Rothchilds
2, Bilderberg
3, NWO
4, Aliens
5, Freemasons
6, illuminati
7, Nazis

Im sure I have missed plenty but are any of these part of the same thing?
It gets very confusing and timelines seem to conflict unless the above list all tie into each other some how?

I can tell you but then i would have to kill you

Why making the divisions anyways, and what the heck are the aliens doing in this equation?

1+2+5+7+Vatican+club of rome+jesuits+gladio+knights of malta+.......= illuminati

...at least thats what they think of themselves...

NWO is their pet project

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
So do you know about any concepts of secret organisations controlling the world from other parts of the world?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
8. God
Just a thought (a bit far-fetched mebbe), but still worthy of the shortlist

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
i know that "our" leaders have to go to Vatican for blessings always before they piss on humanity... i am leaning towards the theory that it all goes from there...

...i dont know who calls the shots though, i would be a dead man if i did probably...
...i doubt its the pope himself, hes having too much fun with his gay lover

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired

Why making the divisions anyways, and what the heck are the aliens doing in this equation?

well the reason aliens are in the equation is because apparently they run several underground bases with the us military, theres even one underneath denver airport which apparently is linked to the NWO??

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Just how wierd woudl it be if the church was in control of this, the wars throughout time and right now were and are planned. Also imgaine that they are the ones in contact with the various species believed to be visiting, living and walking next to us every day, and that they have always been in contact with the church because they know that they control the masses. That's assuming that they didn't create religion and therefor that's where the control is and always was.

My brain hurts.

Discuss.

Remirah.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
it wouldnt surprise me one little bit...

as for aliens, i know they exist, but i still have no idea how or even if they fit into all this mess. To me they are more of the observers than the actual players, but maybe they do pull a string or two, i just dunno, and even if i did, i would still question myself.

As for joint US military/alien bases i think thats bull, those stories were produced during the cold war for "we are superior", "we have aliens on our side" psychological effect on the russkis...still i find it very beleivable aliens have bases on earth, deep underground or in the deep seas...hell the whole moon can be a friggin space station for all i know, its a weird piece of rock to say the least

Ill take Vatican and greedy bastards all over the world for 500 Bob...

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
born_to_be-wired

Not sure if I stand with you about the BS comment for allied bases between ETE's and humans. The disclosure project suggests that there are up to 48 different humanoid and alien species that "we" know of. If this is true we must be advancing technologically by being in alliance with one of them??????? The last 100 years would not take us from an industrial cotton spinning people to 60 years later standing on the moon and using computers, to 2006 where gadgets rule. It all has to be faster, smaller (in this case), better, hold more info and so on.

I do actually belive that if there are bases for UFO and ETE's then we will find them in the oceans. We know more about space than our own oceans. Why are we unwilling to learn? Do some people know what's down there and we're not allowed?

Surely if we can put a man on the moon we can go to the depths of our own oceans and investigate? C'mon, I've got to be right about that. How much did this new USA 3D Sun experiment cost? Compared to how much it would cost to build a vessel to cope with the pressures on the bottom of the ocean, I dont think it would cost as much.

Are we blind to what potentially is right under our noses?

Remirah.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
i am not completely dismissing the joint bases Remirah, its just that there is so much disinfo floating around its hard to pint the finger at information if you know what i mean, besides if you are familiar with Paul Schneider who was supposedly shot by one of the greys you know its not a really friendly kind of collaboration.

Isnt it more likely that USA got their hands on a few of those disks and reverse engineered some things off them?

"Are we blind to what potentially is right under our noses?"

well i beleive we are and i beleive someone wants to keep us blind

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
hmm interesting post,

go high enough in the massons and you get the top levels of the illuminati which i belive controles most if not all western governments,they desire a NWO and i think most of the events we see in the world are geared to further this agenda,

this includes N korea and Iran i dont thik they would be so brazen if there wasnt a bigger plan taking place,

Religion has been used to divide us for eons and fight wars for what eva purpouse,so leaders use it to further there cause.

the world has always had to opposinsing sides,right now its the christian west v the muslim east,what their aims are im not sure,

look at history i.e. ww2 its almost like the nazis lost deliberatly ,funded by the rothchilds,they planed to unite Europe,and low and behold thats what we have today,the nazi plan the EU

Look at Africa how the west is trying to further the African Union.

Now who ever runs the world having a new world order which is what ? the world reading from the same page basicly.most countries tow the line , and theres one or two now that we can keep in a constant state of war to keep our ecconomies flush ect.

Now i belive the next stage ,weather it be astaroids or alien invation will further the NWO.

Ask yourself who would aleins rather deal with ,200+ governments or a united earth,

globalisation is a natural thing im all for it,i may not agree with the method.

its either aliens if there here or just the illuminati,

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

if you are familiar with Paul Schneider who was supposedly shot by one of the greys you know its not a really friendly kind of collaboration.

Hi the guys name is actually Phil Schneider, his story is very interesting I downloaded his lectures on google video check it out just do a search in google

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg

if you are familiar with Paul Schneider who was supposedly shot by one of the greys you know its not a really friendly kind of collaboration.

Hi the guys name is actually Phil Schneider, his story is very interesting I downloaded his lectures on google video check it out just do a search in google

yes sorry Phil Schneider, i am well familiar with him, and dont forget William Cooper
RIP, his book behold the pale horse is a conspiracy bible, with documents included

good post ashwhy, i also agree religion is the great divider, do you know a lot of signs point to all of this mess coming out of Vatican, who manipulates not only christians but muslim as well, trough freemasonry lodges and some secret societies in the middle east.

yep its a bloody mess and theyre pushing us towards their bloody rapture or end times or however they call it....sick perverted scum

peace

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I know this is a bit of a joke but I would prefer that we have something like "World Leader Death Match" for all opposing sides. Like a straight knock out (obviously, you're dead) and then it's settled by the people who cause these wars and massive death tolls.

I can see it now;

In the red corner wearing the blood red shorts, fighting for the dictators, standing at 5ft 3", weighing in at 300 lbs, it's the excentric of the east, the man who put nuclear in North Korea, Ladies and gentlemen I give you Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim (The Aggresor) Jong Il.

And in the blue corner, wearing the navy blue shorts, fighting for the Free World, weighing in at 250lbs, standing at 5ft 8", its the w*anker of the west, Geooooorge W (Where am I?) Bush.

Please feel free to create your own death match.

Remirah.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Isnt it enough to know that its not you and me, we are just the lab rats in someones experiment?

If they came out of the closet, would it help us at all? The only thing we have is that we are a mass and could swarm on them if ever awoken...but then again, if its some alien species with ray guns...perhaps not.

If you ever watched willow here is a paraphrase: "Pick a finger..." they all pick one from the old wizards hand and all guess wrong (glad he didnt run out of fingers
), and then he asked willow what he originally wanted..."I wanted to pick my own finger".

There you go, you are in control of the universe...as much as anyone else is.
Have control of your own life, your emotions, etc. even when things dont go how you percieve and then you are in control, and no one can take that away from you.
(because we are no-thing anyway)

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
yeah the pope seems to have an unlucky touch about him,he reminds me of kissenger.

Ive also seen Phil S. lectures i would reccomend them to anyone,

to have seen what he has must be unreal,

i would have loved to worked towards furthuring the NWO but like phil not if its
against our own people.
I think the NWO should be for the benafit of all of us not just the few,

as for leader fighting i reckon Putin would beat all,

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
Isnt it enough to know that its not you and me, we are just the lab rats in someones experiment?

Dalen

No its never enough I want to know who's experiment it is I want to know who makes me eat so much and become fat who, who could be so cruel

on a serious note I wish the whole world would wake up and realise what is going on

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Come on...... really? Let's say we are an experiment, what a let down and anti-climax for everyone. I for one will be very very very dissapointed if that's true.

This strips us of everything, more than any government could ever do. We woudl have to face the fact that we are something elses property, the can let us live, let us die and it really is all pre-determined. I dont like that.

Back to Putin, good choice, Judo is his speciality I believe.......Something I've done for over 20 years and trust me it's good for embarrasing people too. OK, i'm with you on that one. Putin for world domination.

Remirah

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Remirah
Come on...... really? Let's say we are an experiment, what a let down and anti-climax for everyone. I for one will be very very very dissapointed if that's true.
Remirah

Well it may not be an experiment but we are definitly influenced on what we consume by the large companies/governments etc... and more efficient less profitable means are blocked or dicredited such as running a diesel fuel engine on vegatable oil

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join