It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush part of NWO or is he just manipulated by it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Some believe that Bush is the antichrist some believe he is just plain stupid. I was wondering is he the face of the new world order or is he just a pawn being used by them and if so does he know he is being manipulated?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Of course he justs a puppet. I think he is quite willingly making himself a pawn.

He's too stupid to think for himself but he's plenty happy enough to let america think hes the genius behind it all.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I wonder if his dad was a pawn too?? maybe he just said to him "well georgy boy just say yes to everything 'they' say and you'll get rich quick"

and bush replied "duh ok daddy, now watch this drive"

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I wonder if his dad was a pawn too?? maybe he just said to him "well georgy boy just say yes to everything 'they' say and you'll get rich quick"

and bush replied "duh ok daddy, now watch this drive"

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Im not sure how my previous post got posted twice sorry about that
never mind

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Yup, hes a major pawn.

The Bush's were political opportunists looking for anyway to get ahead, and when "satan" offered them a deal, they gladly sold their souls....

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Bush is to the NWO like Brittany Spears is to her record label, they both get onstage and shake their booty while sputtering out meaningless crap in partial sentences to keep the sheeple broke and entertained, doing the brainwashing and moneymaking for the real "they", the NWO-bavarian illuminati-brotherhood of the snake-serpent-shapeshifting reptilian bilderberg-carlisle group-trialteral-alien elder-overlords.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
So were all the US presidents puppets if not who was the last 'non-puppet' ??

also quick question off subject how do you build pts points? anyone can u2u me if you dont want to clutter the post
thanks

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think government in general is nothing more than a puppet for the Federal Bank.Bush is doing what he is told,and in my opinion,he is rather enjoying himself while doing it.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Bush is nothing more than a puppet for the government, and makes decesions based on other peoples ideas.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
that is why im saying that this country is controlled in a secret way, the government has too much power and they call this democracy. We need to form our own state militias that are not tied with the government

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
If Bush is just a pawn and too stupid to wipe his own arse does anyone feel sorry for him?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Bush is a pawn, and I think that the United States will find somebody much better that is less resistant to the countries will in the next presidency. :O. Go suit yourself if you like bush... I however am not a bush supporter and I knew that bush was a pawn all along. >_>. I think that the bushes and the two bushes conspiracies are enough to prove that they are pawns... kerry attacking bush is proof of that... (we "need someone else to look up to") so kerry attacks bush.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
George "dubya" Bush is nothing but a pawn.

His father is more than that, but hes not the top dog by any means. Geroge herbert Walker Bush has handled some of the more incriminating dirty work for the people running the show. He has a great deal of power and wealth, all gained through blood wars, drug smuggling, and illegal acts of all kinds.

George H. W. Bush is hiding alot of secrets behind those old wrinkled eyes.

I bet he has a couple storys.

George H. W. Bush supervised the assassination of John Kennedy? And the bay of Pigs invasion during the Cuban Missle crisis? When he 'wasnt' in the CIA?

I would mych rather see H. W. Bush get owned than Dubya.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Lets get passed Bush.
What is the NWO. Is it an individual?

THe NWO already exist and its every nation that exist in the world, cooperating together.
There is not bad and good...both sides are togther...only those under them are made to suffer to play the duality game. Sheeple...

So in a sense, I suppose Bush and his poppa are in the NWO, as well as Clinton, etc.
The thing between Hamas and Israel, Hezbollah and Israel is fake to.
ONly people suffering, only innocent palestenians suffering...not the leaders...notice how Hamas doesnt care about GAza residents. People in power are there without the peoples "consent".
I suppose its been that way, masters of manipulation, true sorcerers these NWO folks.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Okay let's look at the NWO!! Hmm. Can the NWO take control of us? If they try they can succeed. Almost every us president since roosevelt has been a puppet and they have even admitted it openly. America is no longer the land of the free. We have no means of contributing to society the way that we used to one may think that we're free but we're really all in control of the rothschild, and the bildgerburg committee, the freemasons, and the illuminati. There is not a lot we can do to stop them. They make people learn in school that you need to do what your told.

_>.

Well. I dunno. Why not deceive the society into beliving that people are the c or the ac so that people can openly believe that the nwo will control religion so that they will believe in faith so that our society will believe in faith more openly so that they can make an excuse to make people wear verichips.

This'll be great.

Bush, is of course a puppet.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 17-11-2006 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
If he was part of the NWO elite himself he would have made himself look way better on 9/11.

Something like “Sorry kids, duty calls.” Then heroically walk away and assume command of NORAD. He did none of that, he simply looked like a clueless moron, and continued reading!!

puppet, not puppeteer...

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Great question. Somewhere in the structure must be Big Business. Big Business donates to big elections.
Surely big donations to elect a President means some sort of return on the investment.

And I feel the Bilderberg Conference of Illuminati/NWO decide many things and may even have a hand in the Skull and Bones selections for President from the two main parties.
I suggest a hand elected offices in most all democratic Countries too.

The Pyramid Structure of NWO?: www.orwelltoday.com...

Dallas

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I am certainly not going to say that he's stupid becasue he certainly is not,but I will say that the decisions that "he makes" are not his own. In other words, he is not necessarily doing his will,but someone elses. If that makes sense.

top topics

join