It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: Freedom to Fascism - Federal Reserve and Taxes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I watched the movie. I liked the movie, and I signed up on his website to participate in the movement. What else to do?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I watched the movie. I liked the movie, and I signed up on his website to participate in the movement. What else to do?
Spread the word.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infoholic

Spread the word.

Indeed! And I do, trust me, I also bought Under Seige and burnt a copy and shared them at work, problem is I never get the loaned ones back, which is OK, with this movie I will make lots of copies and won't expect to get them back. The purchasing price is only $20.00. Not bad........

Most people I talk to think I'm a nut, and possibly I am, but more and more are waking up to know something is wrong.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
That's great... just don't get caught with pirated copies. Heck, I'm not even so sure that there's a copyright on Aaron's movie... I didn't even look.

When spreading the word, just be careful how you approach them. You have the right to share information and give others the chance to make their own decision, but you don't have the right to force our opinions upon them.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

That's great... just don't get caught with pirated copies. Heck, I'm not even so sure that there's a copyright on Aaron's movie... I didn't even look.

Oops, just kidding. I am not really going to make copies. The Under Seige CD encourages you to burn copies, though.

Don't worry about my approach, I know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, and know when to run!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

If you do some more research, other than just looking at what the 16th amendment says in black and white, you'll see that the constitution still holds in the aspect that the income tax is a corporate tax. The 16th amendment did not grant congress any new powers as well... as indicated here...

I would be greatful if you could show me somewhere to prove the constitution has been changed to grant additional powers to congress.

You're putting words in my mouth. I never said the 16th ammendment stated that it grants additional powers. I saw that 16th ammendment and was just wondering, it just seemed in contrast with this documentary (which I actually like and support). I just want all sides of it before judging, that's all. I'm actually glad you gave me some more info.

I just don't get how this really works. Some people are convicted for this, some are not.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by Undutchable]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Oops, just kidding. I am not really going to make copies. The Under Seige CD encourages you to burn copies, though.

Don't worry about my approach, I know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, and know when to run!!!

Don't make copies of AFTF. Do, however, tell people to watch it on Google Video!! Its an authorized, legal, and totally free copy on GVID. Plus, you do not need to spend money/time making DVD copies!

What is this under siege video? ive never heard of it...

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Another great video to watch on GVID is called "Monopoly Men". It examines, in depth, the truth behind the Federal Reserve. It explores the connections to the New World Order and shows how international bankers have been responsible for every assassination attempt on US presidents from Jackson and Lincoln to Kennedy and Reagan. It explores the ties between Fed activity and the stock market collapse of 1929. Through interviews with leading economists like Milton Friedman, this film makes the case that the Fed is the greatest conspiracy of all time!

An absolute MUST SEE -
video.google.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I know its not like anybody going to do a damn thing about the many issues going on in America. Just to get pissed and complain about the problems until they find somthing else to complain about or get sidtracked..PEOPLE why are you complaing your like sheep like ive said in all my posts. we need to stop this BS by taking action instead of discussing ideas. But i promise you one thing, this reply will not be aknowledged and this BS will get only worse its very serious time for america are rights have been violated by the patriot act signed by George bush. Which means if they think your a terrorist they can ransack your home or detain you just because they think your a terrorist whenever they feel like it, and they dont need to tell you anything. But its OK just go on to the next subject just remember your a sheep and this not a democracy anymore and only we the people as a whole can change this unrightousness but of course most people are just going to skim by my reply just like they do about these issues.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
i advertise caution because there are several reasons to believe that revolution is the planned climax of this ordeal.

I have considered this & I appreciate that you pointed this out.
It may be a violent revolution is planned as a step to reducing the US to "Third World Status"...However, that's exactly the reason that I always condone working in the Constitutional system in ways that are more likely to restore the Republic without involving bloodshed.
I've heard that, "Violence is the last resort of the ignorant," so I keep in mind that the Declaration of Independance states that the People have the Right to alter or abolish a destructive government...Note that the term "alter" comes before abolish.

From my observations & investigations, the current government has fallen under Corporate Rule...My goal is to alter that & make the Corps relinquish that control.

Originally posted by Undutchable
I found that the 16th amendment states "The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

Doesn't that say that income tax is not illegal?

Not exactly...People are now Petitioning to make the Government rule on a precise definition of Income. The arguement goes that "Wages & Compensation" are not income because these are earned by exchanging labor for earnings. But Income derived from "passive" means (such as stock dividends, real estate appreciation, etc) do not involve an exchange of labor; It's invested money that is earning this income with no personal effort involved. I thank Infoholic for actually providing a link to the actual information that makes the source of the Petitioning currently in process...It's Infoholic's second link that has info on the Petitioning itself (I go there regularly, myself
)

Doesn't the 16th amendment say "any income"?

This is where I see continuing confusion between the terms "gain" & "income"...If personal effort is exchanged for money, that does not automatically mean it's included in the definitions for "gain" or "income"; This is more of an equal exchange, like bartering value for value. Even on the Tax Forms, the terms "Wages & Compensation" are used...Not "Gain or Income!" This is the key to the whole Petition; Make the Courts rule on whether the already-established laws about "income" include Wages & Compensation." So far, it's been shown that Wages & Compensation have not been included within those laws.

Originally posted by TheOne1989
PEOPLE why are you complaing your like sheep like ive said in all my posts. we need to stop this BS by taking action instead of discussing ideas

ATS is not a "activist" website...There are already a lot of those in existence. ATS even has policies about "activism" here, readable in the T&C.
However, ATS is open for discussion about the important issues & a good source for finding investigated information. But if you want to get "activist", you need to go somewhere else.
This is not to say that I don't see the need for taking action...I just don't take action here.

But i promise you one thing, this reply will not be aknowledged...

Try to avoid making promises that someone else can break so easily...

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I know its not like anybody going to do a damn thing about the many issues going on in America. Just to get pissed and complain about the problems until they find somthing else to complain about or get sidtracked..PEOPLE why are you complaing your like sheep like ive said in all my posts. we need to stop this BS by taking action instead of discussing ideas. But i promise you one thing, this reply will not be aknowledged and this BS will get only worse its very serious time for america are rights have been violated by the patriot act signed by George bush. Which means if they think your a terrorist they can ransack your home or detain you just because they think your a terrorist whenever they feel like it, and they dont need to tell you anything. But its OK just go on to the next subject just remember your a sheep and this not a democracy anymore and only we the people as a whole can change this unrightousness but of course most people are just going to skim by my reply just like they do about these issues.

The problem with going and and starting a revolution is this, you will look like A TERRORIST and play right into their hands!! You will only give credence to the arguement that average ordinary Joe Americans are terrorist threat and so we absolutely must give up all of our freedoms to protect ourselves against people like you. They have the media to make it happen!! And a lot of people believe this War on Terrorism crap already!!!

The first step is to spread the word. Otherwise it pointless trying to stand up against millions of sheeple being controlled by the media. Without widespread public support, reform will only look like radical extremism.....

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
spoon , agreed this effort must be massive in scale and must happen soon. Only a petitioned threat to every current member of congress to remove any aspect of the Fed and the UN from this country will in fact insulate us from the grip to the banking cabal.The real problem comes from the 'I've got mine' and the 'they would never do that to us" crowd. Speading the word through a Zionist controlled media will be tough.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
The first step is to spread the word. Otherwise it pointless trying to stand up against millions of sheeple being controlled by the media. Without widespread public support, reform will only look like radical extremism.....

The reformation has already gone underground.

[edit on 18-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
spoon , agreed this effort must be massive in scale and must happen soon. Only a petitioned threat to every current member of congress to remove any aspect of the Fed and the UN from this country will in fact insulate us from the grip to the banking cabal.The real problem comes from the 'I've got mine' and the 'they would never do that to us" crowd. Speading the word through a Zionist controlled media will be tough.

Yes, we cannot count on the media. As INWT pointed out, this is an underground movement. WE must spread this ourselves. This is a grass-roots movement that requires US to do all of the leg work to get the word out. You cannot count on the MSM. Its the same thing with 911 truth. Millions of people know the truth and tens of millions more dont necessarily know the truth but they doubt the MSM and govt coverup. This is the result of individuals like us, spreading the word, one person at a time challenging the lies and exposing them....

The only thing we can do is post on every message board we can find articles about the truth and about the videos that help to expose it. Find every message forum you can and start debates about this subject. Post links to videos ON GVID like: AFTF, Monopoly Men, Money Banking and The Federal Reserve, Money Masters, and etc.....

Everything we need is out there. The internet has these videos. The internet has the means to help us spread the truth and reach out to millions of people. All it takes is people like you and I to do it!!!!!!

So, JUST DO IT!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You're putting words in my mouth. I never said the 16th ammendment stated that it grants additional powers. I saw that 16th ammendment and was just wondering, it just seemed in contrast with this documentary (which I actually like and support). I just want all sides of it before judging, that's all. I'm actually glad you gave me some more info.

I just don't get how this really works. Some people are convicted for this, some are not.

Nope, sorry, not putting words into your mouth... I'm just clarifying THEN asking you a question, kind of a means of slyly encouraging you to do some research (so you can make your own decision, not be led by mine).

Don't make copies of AFTF. Do, however, tell people to watch it on Google Video!! Its an authorized, legal, and totally free copy on GVID. Plus, you do not need to spend money/time making DVD copies!

Agreed... here's the link (again)... America: Freedom to Fascism
Be sure to visit freedomtofascism.com...

Every single issue that is going on in Amercia today, I have done something about.

#1)I have written to my congressmen and requested information about the Federal Income Tax. I was straight forward and told my congressman that I believe this is wrong, please send me information to indicate otherwise... repeated thus far 3 times in a month and a half... and no response. (what's that tell ya)
#2)VOTE!!! (The messed up voting machine are another subject.) Again, as I have, write to your congressmen and demand (as your representitive) his/her vote to return to paper ballots (and not the kind still counted by the computers... have proof to back up claims of won votes on paper *hard copy*)
#3)Research and pass the word. That should be self explainatory.

The list goes on.

[edit on 11/18/2006 by Infoholic]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Def, call congress, NOW!!!! I am not kidding. Its probably the most important thing we can do. Get a huge group of people to clog up the switch board complaining about how friggin bad this country is getting; Federal Reserve, National Debt, Voting machines and stolen elections, Warrantless Wiretapping, Torture, The end of Haebus Corpus, unconstitutional states of emergency, the "War on Terror", the "War on Drugs", 9-11 was an inside job, the Destruction of the American way of life via enslavement to masive amounts of debt..... the list goes on and on, im sure you can think of a few.

Also, check out NESARA!!!
www.nesara.us...

Call the Capitol Hill Switchboard TODAY toll-free at 888-355-3588!!! And urge everybody you know to do the same!!

Ask to speak with your Representatives and Senators, urge them to:

* Call for a REAL investigation into 911 with and independent special prosecutor with FULL subpoena powers.
* Tell them to ABOLISH the Federal Reserve!
* Tell them to inact tariffs on the importation of foreign labor!
* Tell them to impeach the president!
** TELL THEM TO SUPPORT NESARA
* Tell them to ditch the e-voting machines
* Tell them not to pass the NSA evasedropping program thats up right now!
* Tell them to repeal the PATRIOT ACT and MILITARY COMMISIONS ACT!!
* Pull out of iraq and afghanistan
* Complain about any other grievances that you have!!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
NESARA - National Economic Security and Reformation Act

www.nesara.us...

NESARA initiates PEACE IMMEDIATELY and

1. Restores Constitutional Law in America as of NESARA's public announcement.

2. Removes US administration officials and all members of the US Congress from their positions due to their continuous unconstitutional actions. Bush, Cheney, Cabinet members, and all members of Congress are immediately removed from office by NESARA's public announcement; specific law enforcement personnel shall physically remove Bush government officials from their offices. These removals allow a fresh start at the national level. Using the Constitutional Line of Succession, NESARA installs Constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates until new federal elections can take place within six months after NESARA's announcement.

3. Because NESARA abolishes unconstitutional states of emergency, NESARA's public announcement declares "peace". US military in Iraq and Afghanistan are immediately recalled to the USA.

4. As partial remedy for 90 years of government and banking fraud, NESARA requires zeroing out of credit card balances and bank debt relief be given to Americans.

5. Initiates the US Treasury Bank System with new U.S. Treasury currency backed by gold. The Federal Reserve is abolished; Federal Reserve facilities and most personnel are absorbed into the US Treasury Bank System.

6. Abolishes Income Taxes in US and creates a national sales tax on new, non-essential items as revenue for government. Essential items such as food and medicine, and used items, are exempt from the sales tax.

BENEFITS:

* Forgives credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities

* Abolishes income tax

* Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales tax revenue for government

* Increases benefits to senior citizens

* Returns Constitutional Law

* Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA's announcement

* Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups

* Creates new US Treasury currency, "rainbow currency," backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals

* Returns Constitutional Law to all our courts and legal matters.

* Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law

* Eliminates the Federal Reserve System

* Restores financial privacy

* Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law

* Ceases all aggressive, US government military actions worldwide

* Establishes peace throughout the world

* Initiates first phase of worldwide prosperity distribution of vast wealth which has been accumulating for many decades

* Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes

* Enables the release of new technologies such as alternative energy devices

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

NESARA - National Economic Security and Reformation Act

BENEFITS:

* Forgives credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities

* Abolishes income tax

* Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales tax revenue for government

* Increases benefits to senior citizens

* Returns Constitutional Law

* Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA's announcement

* Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups

* Creates new US Treasury currency, "rainbow currency," backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals

* Returns Constitutional Law to all our courts and legal matters.

* Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law

* Eliminates the Federal Reserve System

* Restores financial privacy

* Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law

* Ceases all aggressive, US government military actions worldwide

* Establishes peace throughout the world

* Initiates first phase of worldwide prosperity distribution of vast wealth which has been accumulating for many decades

* Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes

* Enables the release of new technologies such as alternative energy devices

Sign me up

Flyers are available for redistribution to your friends and neighbors.

www.nesara.us...

[edit on 19-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This is what ive been saying and wanting to happen to spread the word about these issues, just spread videos from youtube to as many people you know that should help promote awareness among the people and only then it will develop into
change.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Has anybody else been paying attention to the USD index lately?>

Just hit 15 year lows!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join