It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: Freedom to Fascism - Federal Reserve and Taxes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
Has anybody else been paying attention to the USD index lately?

Well, yes...somebody is paying attention...

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Heh, yea, Billie ole boy gates....

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Undutchable
Doesn't the 16th amendment say "any income"?

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
This is where I see continuing confusion between the terms "gain" & "income"...If personal effort is exchanged for money, that does not automatically mean it's included in the definitions for "gain" or "income"; This is more of an equal exchange, like bartering value for value. Even on the Tax Forms, the terms "Wages & Compensation" are used...Not "Gain or Income!" This is the key to the whole Petition; Make the Courts rule on whether the already-established laws about "income" include Wages & Compensation." So far, it's been shown that Wages & Compensation have not been included within those laws.

If it's been shown that Wages & Compensation are not included, how come some people get arrested and/or sentenced? What confuses me is that they sometimes bust people for it and sometimes they go free. It seems that the whole "law" is up for interpretation. I can't understand why, despite the fact that Supreme Courts have ruled in favor of the fact that Income tax is not proven as a law, people still get sued/arrested/sentenced over it. A law is either ruled one or the other, how can it be yes and no at the same time? You'll have to excuse some of my reasoning, i'm not a US national, but a Dutch national living in the US. I'm just learning and discovering about this kind of thing. I'm not as familiar with dealings of your constitution and law as a US citizen might be. I do understand actually opening the constitution is a tricky thing.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Undutchable
If it's been shown that Wages & Compensation are not included, how come some people get arrested and/or sentenced?

Because the IRS does not even follow their laws that concern them! If you also check out the story of the "No Answers, No Taxes" petitioning process at We The People Foundation, there's also a related story about how the IRS had been illegally pressuring Schultz to retract his petitioning of the government about the whole tax issue: The case of Schultz vs. IRS.
The Supreme court ruled that the IRS must stop pressuring Shultz while the legal & Constitutional petition is still in-process.
The website includes what pressuring the IRS had done & how this subsidiary counter-suit was brought against the IRS for breaking its own laws.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
With over 1.6 million views this film is still rated at 5 out of 5 stars!!!

A major victory for the patriot movement.

This is by no means an excuse to give up. We have not won yet. This is the fork in the a## that we needed to get excited about.

This is the reason to double and re-double our efforts to get the word out.

Heres the link again, spread the word;

AFTF
video.google.com...

Heres another great on i stumbled across, too;

FIAT EMPIRE; featuring Ron Paul R-TX and Harvard Econ Profs and etc etc etc. Explains how Fed violates constitution and how ignorant americans are;
video.google.com...

P.S.: Support Ed Brown!!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

You said:

The US dollar is largely backed by Petroleum. If Free Energy gets out, the dollar will collapse!!

So the new currency will have to be backed by energy.
Perhaps alcohol.
What a revolutionary idea to have the people produce their own wealth!

People, communities and empathy are made by people. You cannot buy any of the above at Sears. I hear their log cabins are top notch though.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join