It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Mondo Bizarro, Show #5 hosted by Johnny Anonymous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   

PODcast: Mondo Bizarro, Show #5 hosted by Johnny Anonymous
Mondo Bizarro (a weekly show) brings you Bizarre News, Amazing Useless Facts and Strange Holidays that you won't find in any mainstream Radio, Newspaper or TV. All presented reports and facts are 100% real and genuine. You'll Laugh, You'll Cry, and You'll Be Wondering Why! The perfect source for your watercooler conversations.... It's podsafe and recommended by four out of five proctologist!

length: 10:00
file: btstpod_1968.mp3
size: 4684k
feed: btst

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Hello people..

Just a heads up... I'm using a differant sound (filtering template) technique and codecs for this episode of Mondo Bizarro... I'd love to hear some feedback. Does it sound the same as others past? Better/Worse/ The same?
Be brutally honest as I need constructive feedback to keep tweaking it for the best balance.

My attempts are to try and keep quality up while still outputing it at 64kbs to keep the size small enough for folks to download that might be on dial-up.

AnyWho.. thanks to all that took the time to listen to it and post... it's much appreciated.

Johnny

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Bizarro in the usual Mondo manner, Johnny.

To be brutally honest I didn't notice a difference in quality, either way. Your podcasts are always top-notch as to both content And quality.

Your closing bizarro was ... uhm ...

poor monkeys

Keep 'em coming.

[edit on 10/25/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
YOUR Best yet!!!!!!

I put in through the Home Stereo with the Dolby Surround and it does have a slightly better acoustic quality....

Way to go as always...

Semper

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hey Guys,,

I really appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to download it and try to discern
any differances. I have to admit I have a tendency to lean towards being a bit of a perfectionist.

And Semper... The Surround sound system? My little podcast is not worthy, it's not worthy...lol

Thanks again folks, I'm not going to tweak any 'knobs' quite yet till the rest of the gang checks in....

Johnny

[edit on 25-10-2006 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well JA,

To be honest my computer is controlling my entire entertainment center so it really is just throwing a switch..

But you do really really good work..

I love the MONDO

Semper

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Very enjoyable Mr. JA.

You have a new fan.....

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Thanks so much for the kind words people you've all warmed the cockles of my heart....

It's my hope that this little podcast can continue to bring a smile to everyones face...
If not, then please U2U me your address as I'll be mailing out refund checks soon.....

top topics

join