It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystal Skulls...any good new information?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
From Hawaii,
I was trying to keep an open mind, and still after reading a dozen or more articles on the net, had not decided in what I would conclude. I could not find any recent scientific study or test done on the crystal and was looking for some answers on the actual complexity of carving and thanks to Byrd I have that answer along with Marduk's logical statement,

see the Mayan peoples were into producing heavily stylised works of art and not anatomically correct statuary

I will continue to support the authenticity of that which can be proven with little doubt but the Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull looks to be a hoax.
As far as my opinion on the "esoteric secrets" behind these artifacts, I would concluded that our Thoughts and Ideas have far more power than the inanimate objects in the universe. If I believe I have the power to deliver energy from my intent to an object then maybe I can project this. What will I want to do with this power then? I must have causation or I'm just "playing with my fiddle". Why would I want to believe that something outside of myself can save me from myself? I would rather put my faith on my Brother than project it into a rock that can only sing back to me. Quartz may have some usefulness in channeling energies of the sort but you have to honestly know what you are doing and not what you've read. What I am trying to say is I look inside first and then ask myself, why.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
what new information would you like to hear about regarding the crystal skull? Or are you looking for new information from the skull?
Carole Davis - The Skull Speaks

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You might be interested to know the first words from an assistant claimed the crystal skull to be made of glass! This from across the room.

<< 1  2   >>

join