It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Media cover up? 300 US soldiers die?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Please CAREFULLY read 22 oct article by Michel Chussodovsky: Iraqi Resistance Strikes Camp Falcon in Major Military Assault: www.globalresearch.ca... THEN read Sarah Meyer's 23 Oct. article, Camp Falcon: What Really Happened: indexresearch.blogspot.com... In this article, please see BOX: "NB: There was a further news story, citing names of the dead. This has not been included because of information on Daily Kos". There is a link to Daily Kos. Many blogs have unfortunately and irresponsibly published this unfortunate article, giving the unsuspecting public a dose of hysteria. And finally, I feel it is important to know about death numbers of not only Americans, but also Iraqis. Further, and what is ultimately much worse: did any of the explosions contain Depleted Uranium? Thank you, Sarah Meyer, Researcher, Index Research; and BRussels Tribunal Advisory Committee (www.brusselstribunal.org....

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Thank you Sarah, for the further links. And WELCOME to ATS!

I'd like to say that I still believe that this story was covered up. Just because the list of names was incorrect doesn't mean that it didn't happen that people were killed and this story covered up.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarah meyer

... and what is ultimately much worse: did any of the explosions contain Depleted Uranium?

And who's being contaminated with the rubble? And not just from the fire, but Fallujah, and all the other places these awful WMD are being used.

Thanks for bringing that to our attention, Sarah.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
There's something about this 'story' that just won't die. I also believe that something is going on. It's possible that the list of deaths is mis-information.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Sorry I forgot about this post.

houston.indymedia.org...

The Book is Called Thunder Run. I'm not sure how much of it actually tells the story as it could have been censored so if you need anymore info just look up Captain Eric May if he hasn't committed suicide under mysterious circumstances.

Some people here didn't believe me when I said that an American US was savagely counterattacked at the Airport in 2003. I remember at the time CNN covered a bit of this but it all went away with the Jessica Lynch story. By the time the dust settled almost nothing about the airport story was known.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I just heard of this today, watched the youtube videos. A coverup would not suprise me but on the other hand, the media sites running with the story have their own agendas.

Some facts, at least from my point of view:
- Falcon base was not the largest base in Iraq as was claimed, not even close.

- The tactical nuke thing is ridiculous. A typical carbomb of 10 or so 105mm shells will give you a nice mushroom cloud, albeit smaller. We had an ammo depot a few miles from where I was based that set off a controlled detonation every day to blow up old Saddam ordinance. From a distance it looked like a textbook nuclear mushroom cloud. A mortar attack did hit a bunker there and set off a similar looking chain reaction, with no major injuries.

- List of coalition casaulites show no deaths for October 10th which makes me wonder since the days before and after each have a handfull.

- Trying to get somewhere checking the individual names but no luck so far.
It does seem that there are too many different units represented, like a random army wide sampling. You would expect the majority to come from a small handful of units. It's possible if they were replacements of some kind.

My B.S. detector is going off on both sides of the story on this one.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
AS stated peviously, this video existed months before it wsa calimed to have happened. The ideo being trumpeted as being Cap Falcon was actually an IRaqi munitions depot in Kirkuk ( ? ). Point is this footage is old.
To the person who said that story just won't die - that is probably because there are too mnay conspiracy nuts who can't accept teh basic truth, come on use your brain, or what you have left of it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join