It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have a plan for when the feces hits the fan?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
Most of you are already on the yellow list for sure.
You will be the second group to go.

most of us are already on the yellow list "for sure"?
i dont want to come across as colloqial...but are u sure? i mean...why?
it seems an irrational way of putting things into perspective here!!
am i right in considering that we....the conspiracists have more power and are more ready than other sheeple, and therefore are likely to be on some sort of list....as in, all visitor's on this website have been marked?? or r u a serial killer supporting the bush administration

at any rate....

*flicks switch, barbed wire emits sparks all around perimeter*

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
i guess i've finally chosen a suitable avatar for this post
rodents are the most likely to survive...

Don't forget Co*ckRoaches. Yummm ... I hear they sell Co*ckRoach cookies in New York
;-)

I had to re-edit this post as you can't say c o c k, only Johnson `snicker .. thats cute'

chances are, i'll probably buy ammo for a TMP, and an AK47 would be next(typical chechna weapons).
no grenades needed....they ost too much, i'd stock up on fuel(i'll probably buy an old tanker+the fuel within.)
a Zeal 4x4 with a Bmw chassis and 3L engine, u can work miracles with this combination, the vehicle is virtually bulletproof,courtesy of the soviet steelworks..)
my parents currently built a 3m wall surrounding 5 acres of land...
this...is helpful, especially when on a hill.
basically...you wanna spend all your money if you feel something's up, spend on things u know will be useful, inflation is a predictable phase.
i am in the ukraine btw.... i understand you guys dont have that option in the overrun/populated US...
when in doubt place
barbed wire on the perimeter charged up by an instant switch 220v from a UPS system backed up by a generator, fuel? a tankerful...

the barbed wire on a wall seems effective...in a way

radio-wave monitoring equipment...reliant on UPS(nuclear fallout would have rendered solar panels useless.)
food....my only problem, rations? farming i guess
, but no1 in my family has a clue on that...i guess i better take up agriculture in school while im at it.
my house is double-sided with "shlackablock" russian term for brick with holes? in the middle....this comes in handy when the cold settles in TRUST ME!! 1 inch of cement encasing the outer perimeter which in turn is encased by a layer of granite slabs...(this is the expensive bit...but it gives u a longer period of time b4 ur walls crumble from the shockwave, a LOT more time, granite and highly calciumated materials are usually found in residue form after nuclear blast, this acts as a sacrificial boundary between U&the nuke.)
oh...and place loads of metal rods in the walls, creating a cage-like effect BEFORE you fill in the cemented walls, prevents cracks, whats the point of a safe if you've got a gaping crack in the middle??
landmines seem like a good idea...handmade ones are better, dont ask how....
molotov cocktails can be made by using small ammounts of fuel in >>>>glass bottles

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
"Do you have a plan for when the # hits the fan?"

I'll lock my self in a hotel room with 2 hot twins, lots of booze and condoms.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
We just got electricity in this area in 1999. So I still have my generators, inverters, batteries, solar panels, kerosene lamps and heaters, flash lights, ect......
My weapon of choice is a 22 automatic rifle. I know it sounds limp (according to some peoples choice), but I find it to be an effective weapon. Don't have to worry about the animals they won't be the threat. If you hit someone in the right place (their going down).
I live fairly close to Area 51 so I don't think my neighbors are going to tolerate any kind of an invasion.
(they are pretty paranoid as it is
) Won't even invite me, over to their hood.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Not if I make a beeline for the border when they begin on the red list...I'll have a *little* bit of time.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
When the excrement hits the fan, I'll probably be in the army trying to maintain some kind of order and social stability.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yes.
I do have a plan.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I agree,

Better underneath the nuclear blast than ten miles away... First you're there, then you're not. No suffering...

Not true, as ten miles is plenty survivable - depending on which way the wind bloweth!

Seriously, how can you prefer to go quietly into the dark? Rage, RAGE!!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I agree,

Better underneath the nuclear blast than ten miles away... First you're there, then you're not. No suffering...

Not true, as ten miles is plenty survivable - depending on which way the wind bloweth!

Werewolf?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I have plenty of duct tape and plastic sheeting, I should be fine right?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I have plenty of duct tape and plastic sheeting, I should be fine right?

That reminds me I've got to get some more duct tape

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hehe that's good mountainstare

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by �any
Werewolf?

This is for both TC & Dany (for the most part) specifically, but for everyone who is also living under "officially-sanctioned" oppression, anywhere in the world.

This is quoted from the back of the RPG "Werewolf-The Apocalypse" gamebook (2nd Edition) by White Wolf Studios:

These are the final days
The signs are clear:
Even our pups know
That this is the age of the Apocalypse

The humans have corrupted the Earth
Destroyed the Trees
Slaughtered the Beasts
Choked the Air
Poisoned the Soil
Clogged the Waters
Unleashed the Eternal Fire

Now, the Wyrm rises
To eclipse the Moon
Devouring all within its grasp,
Hunting the hunters

There is no garden to which we can flee
There is nowhere to hide
The end is upon us
When will you rage?
-------------
The sickening thing about this whole mess is that we *let* it happen to ourselves by trusting those who have never been trustworthy, even since the dawn of civilization itself...It's the same message I try to get across in Future Shock. If you can't access the RATS Forum yet so you can read it, don't worry too much...I've done some minor editing & additions to it & I'll be reposting it in *this very forum topic* once Advisor deletes it from RATS.

History has a disturbing tendency to repeat itself...At least, up to the point where we have the technology to literally wipe ourselves off the planet. But it's those very same cycles that repeat in history that leads us up to that very breaking point.

We *must* change that cycle, as it's very nature is self-destructive...And it's only the masses of people that can make that very change that's needed to ensure the survival of humanity.

Most people are only concerned with fleeing & surviving amongst the changes going on even now...But with technology as advanced as it is & with the oppressive rulers as greedy as they are, that quoted poem from White Wolf is correct when it says that there is no longer anyplace to run or hide. The future (or lack of it) of humanity *must* be decided *now*, before that future is wiped out by the greed of the world leaders.

Instead of planning to run & hide when there really is *no* place, what will you do when they catch up to you? Wouldn't it be better to make a stand now that there's a corner at our backs? Show them how dangerous a trapped animal can get because they're treating us like animals even now; The nets are coming, the guns already raised; The Patriot Act is the scope that they use on their guns & the nets they use to trap you! Bring them down *before* all avenues of escape are exhausted.

When Will You Rage?!

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

Originally posted by �any
Werewolf?

This is for both TC & Dany (for the most part) specifically, but for everyone who is also living under "officially-sanctioned" oppression, anywhere in the world.

This is quoted from the back of the RPG "Werewolf-The Apocalypse" gamebook (2nd Edition) by White Wolf Studios:

These are the final days
The signs are clear:
Even our pups know
That this is the age of the Apocalypse

The humans have corrupted the Earth
Destroyed the Trees
Slaughtered the Beasts
Choked the Air
Poisoned the Soil
Clogged the Waters
Unleashed the Eternal Fire

Now, the Wyrm rises
To eclipse the Moon
Devouring all within its grasp,
Hunting the hunters

There is no garden to which we can flee
There is nowhere to hide
The end is upon us
When will you rage?
-------------
The sickening thing about this whole mess is that we *let* it happen to ourselves by trusting those who have never been trustworthy, even since the dawn of civilization itself...It's the same message I try to get across in Future Shock. If you can't access the RATS Forum yet so you can read it, don't worry too much...I've done some minor editing & additions to it & I'll be reposting it in *this very forum topic* once Advisor deletes it from RATS.

History has a disturbing tendency to repeat itself...At least, up to the point where we have the technology to literally wipe ourselves off the planet. But it's those very same cycles that repeat in history that leads us up to that very breaking point.

We *must* change that cycle, as it's very nature is self-destructive...And it's only the masses of people that can make that very change that's needed to ensure the survival of humanity.

Most people are only concerned with fleeing & surviving amongst the changes going on even now...But with technology as advanced as it is & with the oppressive rulers as greedy as they are, that quoted poem from White Wolf is correct when it says that there is no longer anyplace to run or hide. The future (or lack of it) of humanity *must* be decided *now*, before that future is wiped out by the greed of the world leaders.

Instead of planning to run & hide when there really is *no* place, what will you do when they catch up to you? Wouldn't it be better to make a stand now that there's a corner at our backs? Show them how dangerous a trapped animal can get because they're treating us like animals even now; The nets are coming, the guns already raised; The Patriot Act is the scope that they use on their guns & the nets they use to trap you! Bring them down *before* all avenues of escape are exhausted.

When Will You Rage?!

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

And I thought I was the only one mad enough to consider Werewolf to be a fine example to follow.

It makes me so glad that there are others.

Have you noticed the startling similarities between certain Pentex organisations and real life ones?

Like Endron oil (Enron).

You've definately made my day Midnight-yuf.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Yea I won't go without taking out a few of you with me =P biatch

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Considering the title you sport above your avatar & the usual avatar you display lately (even though you don't have a pic there currently), should I refer to you as Dany-ikthya?...

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
the U.S is unlikely to rage untill provoked

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
i have bits and bobs i need i pretty much have handy everything i need.. apart from a deccent projectile weapon.. i am saving up for a bow or a crossbow.. i would prefer a 150lb crossbow.. but we will see what happens...

NOW THIS....i like

a crossbow? incendiary-capable??

chances r....when the # does hit the fan, it'll be time for some serious 12-gauge action.

a crossbow....now there's an economically suitable way of catching prey, b my guest to retrieve the arrow

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   
EPLURIBUSUNUM i dont care what u say if im on ya list how can u's take me out if i get to u's first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
"Do you have a plan for when the # hits the fan?"

I'll lock my self in a hotel room with 2 hot twins, lots of booze and condoms.

Stole my Idea.
Maybe that's a common comportement in here

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join