It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we be Aliens ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dipsothedrunk
dude stick thet up your arse, i've had pet's more intelligent than your response.

Thanks for the excellent responses - excellent that is apart from the one above.

If anyone wonders what is happening to English evolution these days, take a long look at this guy.

Hopefully he's already banned.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well I'd like to redeem the English perspective on this if I may.......?

I think that we're all on to something here and it's just a shame that we don't know the answers we crave.

In my opinion we are the product of a fast track evolution. But, is it for our benifit or some (one/thing) eles? Who knows.....we may even be a science experiment that went wrong and we're being observed for the results.

If, as stated in the Disclosure video, which i have viewed on a number of occasions and passed on to friends, there are 48 known species walking amongst us, who's to say that these humanoids aren't here for a hands on science project to see how we develope?

Everyone has their own theories on this so it's good to share because our minds can be openned to different ways of thinking about this.

Even if the DNA we share is similar we don't have any alien DNA (that we are aware of and can test) that shows they have a different structure to the 2 strings we have.

Just my views.

Remirah.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Even if the DNA we share is similar we don't have any alien DNA (that we are aware of and can test) that shows they have a different structure to the 2 strings we have.
[/quote/

Whaaaaa?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Outrageo..............

Whaaaaaaa?

I don't mean to sound funny but please don't use word that don't exist at the end of one of my responses. It's not appreciated and I'm sure you wouldn't like it now woudl you?

I'm new here to be honest pal so do the right thing and explain yourself. If I'm wrong then I'm worng. Otherwise I woudl guess that you've got some DNA you wanna share that you can prove is not of this world ?

Respectfully.

Remirah.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
we are "aliens" just without the advancements spiritually,mentally.and technically.

soon that will change for some of us.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
What do you actually belive son of man? Also, what makes you believe what you believe.

I have had 2 experiences that make me believe what i believe. I'm waiting a bit until i ask my questions based on my experiences as I was only young but remember everything.

Remirah.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join